List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 04:05PM, Views: 3508824, Replies: 21134
    « 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 » »| page:
    #19051   2013/10/27 03:39AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    rediculous

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: On twitter she is know as Queen Sharon. I love it.

That is so cool Canada Gal!I love it too and to all her devoted fans she is a Beautiful Queen!!!!!

Yes she is and she is the main reason I watch Y&R. Love her

Hail Queen Sharon to the top! She is a one in a trillion actress and character!!!

True Jackie

Team Sharon

No one can ruffle peoples' feathers like Sharon can.

You go girl, get better and then kick a$$

She sure does Sharon is AWESOME.

Can you just imagine how inactive this board would be without her?? She rules in almost every thread, when you think about all the characters in this soap, that she dominates the board so much,speaks volumes about her vast popularity..

#19052   2013/10/27 08:25AM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote PixiePower:

That is so cool Canada Gal!I love it too and to all her devoted fans she is a Beautiful Queen!!!!!

Hail Queen Sharon to the top! She is a one in a trillion actress and character!!!

True Jackie

Team Sharon

Can you just imagine how inactive this board would be without her?? She rules in almost every thread, when you think about all the characters in this soap, that she dominates the board so much,speaks volumes about her vast popularity..

I know Red and she has only be on this week once or maybe twice.

Gotta love our girl, Sharon.

#19053   2013/10/27 10:08AM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote PixiePower:

True Jackie

Team Sharon

LOL, and have you noticed how fast all the other threads fall off the front page and stay there, but as soon as one of Sharon's thread goes past page one, it is instantly brought back to the forefront, this character is definitely what Y&R is all about..cool..

#19054   2013/10/27 10:40AM
    countryMomof4

The writers are saying that a healthier Sharon is coming out way. JM tweeted the same thing about Sharon just recently. I'm not holding my breath but my fingers are crossed.

#19055   2013/10/27 11:21AM
    hopey pix

I love Sharon too!!NOW is the time to get Sam back and start a hot romance with her!!They were great together,and now they sure need to be more than FRIENDS NOW!!She NEEDS a good guy like SAM!!

#19056   2013/10/27 02:44PM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote PixiePower:

True Jackie

Team Sharon

LOL, and have you noticed how fast all the other threads fall off the front page and stay there, but as soon as one of Sharon's thread goes past page one, it is instantly brought back to the forefront, this character is definitely what Y&R is all about..cool..

ICAM

#19057   2013/10/27 02:49PM
    canada gal

How in advance does YR tape its shows. I remember earlier this month SC tweeted that she was filming 16 scenes. So if they are taping 4 weeks in advance, we should see more of our Blond Avery after Halloween. I just hope- real or imaginary -that paternity stuff comes out by then.

Sharon is on her way to being herself again

#19058   2013/10/27 03:20PM
    Lolababy29

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote PixiePower:

True Jackie

Team Sharon

LOL IA, the haters would have nothing to talk about . Sharon will ALWAYS be a popular character.

#19059   2013/10/27 03:21PM
    PixiePower

Quote countryMomof4: The writers are saying that a healthier Sharon is coming out way. JM tweeted the same thing about Sharon just recently. I'm not holding my breath but my fingers are crossed.

I'm with you CMom.I will believe it when I see it!I sure hope that this means that Sharon will confess and then move on! That's the only way she can get better and stronger.We all know that Sharon would never do anything like this and for sure if she did she would own up to it!By her not seeing Cassie I am hoping that she will tell Nick everything.

#19060   2013/10/27 03:24PM
    PixiePower

Quote hopey pix: I love Sharon too!!NOW is the time to get Sam back and start a hot romance with her!!They were great together,and now they sure need to be more than FRIENDS NOW!!She NEEDS a good guy like SAM!!

I could go for that Hopey!Sam treated her better than any man she ever had.They have no baggage to drag around and deserve a second chance.Sharon needs to broaden her horizons!!!

« 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list