List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 11:55AM, Views: 3328629, Replies: 21027
    « 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 » »| page:
    #18921   2013/10/16 04:28PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote ShadamNuke09: Looking forward to seeing Sharon on the show tomorrow. That Shelly Altman interview was interesting. She says they want to rehabilitate Sharon. At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.

Me too,ShadamNuke!How many times have we heard those words?For every new regime.They promise us this all the time and things only get worse.I wish just once an interviewer would ask the lying liars these questions:"Will you be the ones to actually follow through on your promise to rehabilitate and repair Sharon Newman? Or will you be just like all the others and are only blowing smoke up our azzes?"I am sick of all the promises and lies!!!!Someone needs to hold their feet to the fire and make them live up to all their promises!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/16 04:30PM
    #18922   2013/10/16 06:19PM
    Lolababy29

Sharon is the BEST

#18923   2013/10/16 06:45PM
    PixiePower

Quote Lolababy29: Sharon is the BEST

She sure is Lolababy!!!!Love our girl!!!!

#18924   2013/10/16 07:42PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Looking forward to seeing Sharon on the show tomorrow. That Shelly Altman interview was interesting. She says they want to rehabilitate Sharon. At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.

Me too,ShadamNuke!How many times have we heard those words?For every new regime.They promise us this all the time and things only get worse.I wish just once an interviewer would ask the lying liars these questions:"Will you be the ones to actually follow through on your promise to rehabilitate and repair Sharon Newman? Or will you be just like all the others and are only blowing smoke up our azzes?"I am sick of all the promises and lies!!!!Someone needs to hold their feet to the fire and make them live up to all their promises!!!!

Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record. Like a broken record.

#18925   2013/10/16 09:21PM
    Big-mama Lovely

I love my girl Sharon Newman flaw and all. the new Jill Farren Phelps interview I am buying what she is selling be there done that. she is talking just like before what to do with the character of Sharon Newman.

#18926   2013/10/17 03:26AM
    canada gal

bring this amazing actress and the character she plays back on top. We need to get behind her 1000% and tell the new regime that we love Sharon.

#18927   2013/10/17 04:14AM
    Yas25

I am so sad that Sharon has to deal with the breakdown all on her own.

Sharon haters always say that Sharon has to always depend on a man or always needs a man. But everyone one on this show needs someone. When MAB destroyed Shadam and Sharon for Shictor, Adam had Chelsea.

Previously Adam also had Skye, so he also always needs someone. This time when he had nobody, he used Sharon as a call girl.

Jack always also needs someone, funny how he is never accused of always depending on a women or always needing a women.

When Victor does not have Nikki he also always has someone.
    How about Nick, his divorce from Phyllis wasn't even final and he already started dating her sister of all people. If there was no Avery he would have found someone or started something with Sharon. When has Nick been without a women, not to mention, I am sure Nick also has been without a job for long periods of time.Victoria also always has someone. So does Billy.

Everyone needs someone. Even Jack when he had to go through rehab, he had Phyllis there for him, so he was depending on a woman and later hurrying into a relationship with her and everyone was thinking how great those two are. And not to mention he needed someone to help him dump a dead body and he called Adam to do that.

So I don't see why Sharon should have to be alone or why she has to be accused of not being able to stand on her own two feet, that can be said of so many on this show, Victoria, Billy, Nick and even Adam. Or how she can't be without a man, hello she has been alone all these months, not even a friend. All the men on the show can't be without a woman as well.

And now Sharon is being blamed by the writers for the mess she is in.

I guess I am just so sad to see her deal with her latest breakdown all on her own when she has been on her own for months. And of course the writers has Sharon saying she needs to this on her own. It is not that she does not have to do this on her own but everyone needs support. Just like when Jack had to go through detox because of his pills, he had to that himself and he had take control of his addiction himself, but he had support. First he had Phyllis, then Kyle came back and his family supported him not long after.

Everyone on this show has someone when they need help but Sharon must be alone, she always needs to be alone. She is always accused of not helping herself when she has done that, not to mention the other characters don't do it themselves as well.

#18928   2013/10/17 05:58AM
    countryMomof4

You make a lot of valid points Yas. Sharon is isolated on an island which is not healthy for anyone let alone someone who has mental illness. It's going to be a long road back and a bumpy ride but I have faith that SN will eventually rise above it all.

#18929   2013/10/17 06:12AM
    LJMOM812

Good morning Sharon Fans! I just read a post that was so wonderful and then, boom--the OP started bashing Sharon Case. I was so disappointed. I mean if you don't care for someone fine, but to bash the actress--not cool! The thread had nothing to do with any of SC's s/ls. It was about grieving Delia's death. Anyhow, I just had to come in here and further support my fave, Sharon Case. I think she is on in the US today. Can't wait!

#18930   2013/10/17 07:07AM
    PixiePower

Quote Yas25: I am so sad that Sharon has to deal with the breakdown all on her own.

Sharon haters always say that Sharon has to always depend on a man or always needs a man. But everyone one on this show needs someone. When MAB destroyed Shadam and Sharon for Shictor, Adam had Chelsea.

Previously Adam also had Skye, so he also always needs someone. This time when he had nobody, he used Sharon as a call girl.

Jack always also needs someone, funny how he is never accused of always depending on a women or always needing a women.

When Victor does not have Nikki he also always has someone.
    How about Nick, his divorce from Phyllis wasn't even final and he already started dating her sister of all people. If there was no Avery he would have found someone or started something with Sharon. When has Nick been without a women, not to mention, I am sure Nick also has been without a job for long periods of time.Victoria also always has someone. So does Billy.

Everyone needs someone. Even Jack when he had to go through rehab, he had Phyllis there for him, so he was depending on a woman and later hurrying into a relationship with her and everyone was thinking how great those two are. And not to mention he needed someone to help him dump a dead body and he called Adam to do that.

So I don't see why Sharon should have to be alone or why she has to be accused of not being able to stand on her own two feet, that can be said of so many on this show, Victoria, Billy, Nick and even Adam. Or how she can't be without a man, hello she has been alone all these months, not even a friend. All the men on the show can't be without a woman as well.

And now Sharon is being blamed by the writers for the mess she is in.

I guess I am just so sad to see her deal with her latest breakdown all on her own when she has been on her own for months. And of course the writers has Sharon saying she needs to this on her own. It is not that she does not have to do this on her own but everyone needs support. Just like when Jack had to go through detox because of his pills, he had to that himself and he had take control of his addiction himself, but he had support. First he had Phyllis, then Kyle came back and his family supported him not long after.

Everyone on this show has someone when they need help but Sharon must be alone, she always needs to be alone. She is always accused of not helping herself when she has done that, not to mention the other characters don't do it themselves as well.

WOW!WORD to everything you said YAS!This is the post of the year!It has always amazed me that Sharon has to adhere to and be held to a different standard than any other character on the show.I see how others get a free pass and no condemnation for the things they do but let Sharon go through the very same thing and she is called out and ridiculed over it!

Just like being needy.She is no more needy than anyone else.MAB started that by having Phyllis repeat it over and over.The same as saying that she always needs rescued,another gift from MAB repeated by Phyllis

And it amazes me that the Shaters accuse her of not being able to live without a man when Sharon has been without a man now since June and she went upstairs with 'Wayne" at the GCAC.Now we don't know what they did but let's just say they did it!That's going on 5 months.

And before that right after she found out about Faith's kidnapping and to the time she got back with Nick before she went to New Orleans,she went almost a year without a man.Almost a year!!!!!!!!!!!I have seen some female characters that have hooked up with a man literally
    with in minutes after they had broken up with their husband or boyfriend.

All it is,is just irrational and blind hatred for the Sharon character and no matter what she does or doesn't do they will drag her though the sewer and rake her over the coals.That's why they make post after post about every little thing that she says or does! Sharon will always be alone and never have any happiness if it was left up to them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/17 07:13AM
    « 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list