List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 04:05PM, Views: 3508601, Replies: 21134
    « 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 » »| page:
    #18901   2013/10/13 08:46AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote kimiko75: I am loving Sharons acting right now! She is blowing the others out of the water. She is one talented actress.

She is awesome, as always..

Good morning Red, happy turkey weekend to you and all the Canucks out there today

Good Morning cg and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also..enjoy that turkey...
    Always team Sharon.

thanks red

#18902   2013/10/13 08:49AM
    canada gal

thanks

#18903   2013/10/13 03:15PM
    Moniker1979

Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow Canadians!

I love Sharon and her portrayer Sharon Case, and I'm just sorry that the writer's keep giving her poor story lines. I think the bi-polar storyline was wonderful and Sharon Case knocks it out of the park time after time, but her current storyline is weak. Sharon is better than that.

I'm hoping that the writers will see it fit to give her better storylines from now on, still dealing with her mental illness, but not in such a sadistic way.

#18904   2013/10/13 04:02PM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower: Can't wait until our girl is back on the screen!Let's get this story moving and over with.Let's get our girl well and on her way back to the Sharon we all knew would never do any of this crazy nonsense she has done over the past several years!We know our girl and she would kick butt on any one that messed with her kids and family!Let her break free of the destructive past and blast off into the bright future leaving all the old demons behind her!New people and new places are what I want to see!Not the same old boring sameness that only kept her down and beat her to despair!Come on writers free our girl and let her soar!!!!!

TEAM SHARON!!!!!

IA pixie, I want Sharon to be all the best she has inside her and more. She has so much love to give. I hope they free her from the terrible corner. Sharon would have never switched paternity test just character assassination. Well, I hope the writers know how to get her out of this, because her fans are fiercely loyal no matter what crazies they come up with.

GO TEAM SHARON!!!

No she would never switch a paternity test.That is not Sharon.She has been trashed so much in the last 5-6 years and done so many ridiculous things that all her loyal fans know that she would never do.The writers have used her over and over again to be the whipping post,to take the blame and give legitimacy to and prop up dispicable characters.

It is past time to get her back on track and out of this darkness.Give her happiness with out using her in a stupid triangle or to give story to less popular or likable characters.Writers please bring our girl into the light!Give her a life and make her happy like you do the other characters on this show who are not nearly as deserving the way that Sharon is!!TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#18905   2013/10/13 04:08PM
    PixiePower

Quote Moniker1979: Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow Canadians!

I love Sharon and her portrayer Sharon Case, and I'm just sorry that the writer's keep giving her poor story lines. I think the bi-polar storyline was wonderful and Sharon Case knocks it out of the park time after time, but her current storyline is weak. Sharon is better than that.

I'm hoping that the writers will see it fit to give her better storylines from now on, still dealing with her mental illness, but not in such a sadistic way.

Hi Moniker!I agree with you.Nobody can bring the emotions like Sharon!She is doing an awesome job.No matter how awful and demeaning the story lines are for her she gives her all and then some.It is time for some decent stories for our girl.After all the crap they have put her through she more than deserves a great story with her not being the victim.I want happiness for our girl and she better get it!!!!

#18906   2013/10/13 05:09PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower: Can't wait until our girl is back on the screen!Let's get this story moving and over with.Let's get our girl well and on her way back to the Sharon we all knew would never do any of this crazy nonsense she has done over the past several years!We know our girl and she would kick butt on any one that messed with her kids and family!Let her break free of the destructive past and blast off into the bright future leaving all the old demons behind her!New people and new places are what I want to see!Not the same old boring sameness that only kept her down and beat her to despair!Come on writers free our girl and let her soar!!!!!

TEAM SHARON!!!!!

IA pixie, I want Sharon to be all the best she has inside her and more. She has so much love to give. I hope they free her from the terrible corner. Sharon would have never switched paternity test just character assassination. Well, I hope the writers know how to get her out of this, because her fans are fiercely loyal no matter what crazies they come up with.

GO TEAM SHARON!!!

No she would never switch a paternity test.That is not Sharon.She has been trashed so much in the last 5-6 years and done so many ridiculous things that all her loyal fans know that she would never do.The writers have used her over and over again to be the whipping post,to take the blame and give legitimacy to and prop up dispicable characters.

It is past time to get her back on track and out of this darkness.Give her happiness with out using her in a stupid triangle or to give story to less popular or likable characters.Writers please bring our girl into the light!Give her a life and make her happy like you do the other characters on this show who are not nearly as deserving the way that Sharon is!!TEAM SHARON!!!!!

Yes pixie there are many people that have let Sharon down. Looking forward to our girl getting well again. I am really happy to hear that she will begin therapy soon maybe next week. And I hope she kicks those ingrats to the moon.

Team Sharon

#18907   2013/10/14 04:04AM
    PixiePower

Just read that Sharon tells Nick she manipulated Faith and the shaters are pileing on!LMAO!!!!!Sharon is bringing the buzz all over the board!They just can't help themselves holding all that hate in!!!!!Let them keep her front and center!!!WOOT WOOT!!!!!

I am happy that she will be getting help and hopefully her long sad ordeal will be over!It's time for this nightmare to be over with!She needs to talk to her doctor and start taking her meds again.Hope by Christmas at least she will be well and happy happy happy!!!!!I just want our girl back happy and healthy!GO TEAM SHARON!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 04:07AM
    #18908   2013/10/14 04:09AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:

TEAM SHARON!!!!!

GO TEAM SHARON!!!

Yes pixie there are many people that have let Sharon down. Looking forward to our girl getting well again. I am really happy to hear that she will begin therapy soon maybe next week. And I hope she kicks those ingrats to the moon.

Team Sharon

LOL So do I Canada Gal! so do I!!!!!!!LOL

#18909   2013/10/14 06:38AM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:

TEAM SHARON!!!!!

GO TEAM SHARON!!!

Team Sharon

Looking forward to this whole paternity switch to be over and get some real loving support for Sharon. Have you noticed that

dylan has stitch
    adam has jack
    avery has leslie
    chel has chloe

Sharon needs love and support more than any other character, but the soap killer refused to give her one. Oh yeah, I forgot she has Cassie.

#18910   2013/10/14 11:50AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:

TEAM SHARON!!!!!

GO TEAM SHARON!!!

Team Sharon

Looking forward to this whole paternity switch to be over and get some real loving support for Sharon. Have you noticed that

dylan has stitch
    adam has jack
    avery has leslie
    chel has chloe

Sharon needs love and support more than any other character, but the soap killer refused to give her one. Oh yeah, I forgot she has Cassie.

Isn't that pathetic?Sharon has the ghost of her dead daughter to help get her through this ordeal!Sharon is ridiculed and called Whackadoo because she has BP.These writers just make me sick!!!!!

« 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list