List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515010, Replies: 21140
    « 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 » »| page:
    #18871   2013/10/09 05:18PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:
    Quote PixiePower: Good morning Team Sharon.I just got on here and I am LMAO because the shaters are still going at it!Red sure stirred up a hornets nest with that thread about a certain couple getting close! I see things have not changed.The hate is still off the wall and the same shaters are still spewing the hate for our girl!I absolutely love it!

I don't ship any couple anymore and just go with the flow.After awhile it always changes anyway so why be bothered?I am here to support Sharon Newman and whatever man she is with is completely irrelevant to me as long as he treats her good.If he doesn't then I will have something to say about him.

GO TEAM SHARON!!!!!!

That thread is hilarious..but then I knew it would be...

Red you sure got a reaction out of all the Sharon and Shick haters.That thread just exploded in a flash!Just like old times.Whenever there were Shick scenes they would fall all over themselves to post their hate on here about Sharon!Things haven't changed a bit!!!So hilarious to see this and then to have them deny doing it.LMAO!

#18872   2013/10/09 05:21PM
    PixiePower

Quote countryMomof4: Team Sharon here as well, both SC and SN. Sharon is phenomenal in today's US eppy.

Oh my gosh she sure was CountryMomof4.I am really loving the caliber of acting SC is doing in this crazy story.She needs an Emmy for this story line!!

#18873   2013/10/09 05:23PM
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10: Even though things appear to be turning in the right direction for Sharon we know the truth has yet to come out. What ever version of the truth these writers want to give. So far they cant keep the stories straight. And their history of the soap sucks. Today was a great indication of that.

I think they are writing the story as they go.Some times it's the only logical explanation.

#18874   2013/10/09 06:00PM
    Big-mama Lovely

Sharon Case is very talent lady, Sharon Newman was awesome today she was breathtaking. she delver beautifully you can feel her fear. I was crying she was magnificent, that is how you bring it she is THE QUEEN OF THE DAYTIME. I am proud to be Sharon fan.

TEAM SHARON NEWMAN.

#18875   2013/10/09 06:15PM
    bukopandan

Quote Big-mama Lovely: Sharon Case is very talent lady, Sharon Newman was awesome today she was breathtaking. she delver beautifully you can feel her fear. I was crying she was magnificent, that is how you bring it she is THE QUEEN OF THE DAYTIME. I am proud to be Sharon fan.

TEAM SHARON NEWMAN.

Breathtaking is right. Before seeing the show I was reading posts knocking Sharon as faking and manipulating Nick, but that is absolutely not what really happened. She was so real. Awesome.

And, darn, I'd love it if the show did explore Sharon's distant past and Cynthia Watros somehow turned out to be her somewhat older sister or a cousin.

#18876   2013/10/10 03:15AM
    canada gal

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Big-mama Lovely: Sharon Case is very talent lady, Sharon Newman was awesome today she was breathtaking. she delver beautifully you can feel her fear. I was crying she was magnificent, that is how you bring it she is THE QUEEN OF THE DAYTIME. I am proud to be Sharon fan.

TEAM SHARON NEWMAN.

Would love that. I thought for sure Dylan was going to be her half brother.

Breathtaking is right. Before seeing the show I was reading posts knocking Sharon as faking and manipulating Nick, but that is absolutely not what really happened. She was so real. Awesome.

And, darn, I'd love it if the show did explore Sharon's distant past and Cynthia Watros somehow turned out to be her somewhat older sister or a cousin.

#18877   2013/10/10 05:46AM
    Jackie10

Sharon is on hell of an actress. She keeps everyone on the edge of their seats lovers and haters alike. Gotta love this girl she is great at bringing raw emotions out of people. Just wish she would get her head on straight and soon.

#18878   2013/10/10 07:16AM
    rediculous

Quote Jackie10: Sharon is on hell of an actress. She keeps everyone on the edge of their seats lovers and haters alike. Gotta love this girl she is great at bringing raw emotions out of people. Just wish she would get her head on straight and soon.

I think we are fast coming to the point where Sharon will begin to take care of herself and her bi polar condition..she has a lot of strength and she can do it on her own, which I think is necessary..she may need the support of Noah, but she has to be the one to take control of her illness..she has to face her demons...

#18879   2013/10/10 07:34AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon is on hell of an actress. She keeps everyone on the edge of their seats lovers and haters alike. Gotta love this girl she is great at bringing raw emotions out of people. Just wish she would get her head on straight and soon.

I think we are fast coming to the point where Sharon will begin to take care of herself and her bi polar condition..she has a lot of strength and she can do it on her own, which I think is necessary..she may need the support of Noah, but she has to be the one to take control of her illness..she has to face her demons...

I think this too,Red!I know that Sharon can be strong and she has shown that repeatedly.Her detractors like to call her weak but I never saw that!All the things she has been put through and to come out of that and still be able to smile, love and have such a caring nature is strong in my opinion.She always gets back up to fight another day!!!I am ready to see our girl shine and kick some major butt!!!!!!! GO SHARON!!!!!

#18880   2013/10/10 07:53PM
    canada gal

We had 2 great sharon epis in a row and then cricket. C'mon, I hate when they do this. When are we going to see the rest of that scene.

ROCK ON Sharon

« 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list