List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515193, Replies: 21140
    « 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 » »| page:
    #18841   2013/10/06 04:32PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

I just got on here and see that our girl is all over the front page again!I just have to laugh out loud at all the deranged hate and obsession of this fictional character!It is mind boggling how they think about her 24/7.LOL And since a recent character has left the show the hatred for Sharon is off the charts.Some of the posts are downright vulgar!It's as though she is blamed for their favorite actor up and quitting the show and they are mad because Sharon Case/Newman is still here.I guess that is their way with dealing with their disappointment by taking their frustrations out on her.SMDH!

Oh well the more attention shined on our gorgeous girl the better for her!It just shows how her popularity is soaring.I hope they do continue to keep her front and center.That will just show these writers and producers who brings the buzz.And they do look at these boards.That remark the other day about Phick being nothing but pizza and video games came straight from this board.I cracked up when I heard Sharon say that to Cassie!So let the Shaters hate,it only helps our girl!It's all Sharon all the time!!!!GO TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#18842   2013/10/06 08:33PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower: I just got on here and see that our girl is all over the front page again!I just have to laugh out loud at all the deranged hate and obsession of this fictional character!It is mind boggling how they think about her 24/7.LOL And since a recent character has left the show the hatred for Sharon is off the charts.Some of the posts are downright vulgar!It's as though she is blamed for their favorite actor up and quitting the show and they are mad because Sharon Case/Newman is still here.I guess that is their way with dealing with their disappointment by taking their frustrations out on her.SMDH!

Oh well the more attention shined on our gorgeous girl the better for her!It just shows how her popularity is soaring.I hope they do continue to keep her front and center.That will just show these writers and producers who brings the buzz.And they do look at these boards.That remark the other day about Phick being nothing but pizza and video games came straight from this board.I cracked up when I heard Sharon say that to Cassie!So let the Shaters hate,it only helps our girl!It's all Sharon all the time!!!!GO TEAM SHARON!!!!!

Love it. Sharon is the BOMB.

I just saw the movie Silver Line Playbook. I loved it. Has anyone seen it? It's about a man suffering from BPD.

#18843   2013/10/07 03:04AM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower: I just got on here and see that our girl is all over the front page again!I just have to laugh out loud at all the deranged hate and obsession of this fictional character!It is mind boggling how they think about her 24/7.LOL And since a recent character has left the show the hatred for Sharon is off the charts.Some of the posts are downright vulgar!It's as though she is blamed for their favorite actor up and quitting the show and they are mad because Sharon Case/Newman is still here.I guess that is their way with dealing with their disappointment by taking their frustrations out on her.SMDH!

We certainly don't have to keep her on the front page of the board, others do it for us..try to start a second positive thread about her though and instantly someone will come on saying it is against the rules to have more then one..yet, the board is filled with the hatred threads..go figure

#18844   2013/10/07 03:23AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:

Love it. Sharon is the BOMB.

I just saw the movie Silver Line Playbook. I loved it. Has anyone seen it? It's about a man suffering from BPD.

I haven't seen that one,Canada Gal.Is it on the big screen,T.V.or dvd? I will make a note of it.Sounds interesting.

#18845   2013/10/07 03:28AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:

We certainly don't have to keep her on the front page of the board, others do it for us..try to start a second positive thread about her though and instantly someone will come on saying it is against the rules to have more then one..yet, the board is filled with the hatred threads..go figure

Isn't that the God's honest truth,Red?Thread after thread filled with hatred towards a fictional character and in some cases actor bashing because some shaters can't distingish between SC and SN.One thread praising her will have to suffice!But yeah I guess we can never have enough Hate On Sharon Threads!Oh well like I always say as long as your name is mentioned it's great publicity.When they stop talking about you is when you need to worry.

#18846   2013/10/07 09:14AM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote rediculous:

Isn't that the God's honest truth,Red?Thread after thread filled with hatred towards a fictional character and in some cases actor bashing because some shaters can't distingish between SC and SN.One thread praising her will have to suffice!But yeah I guess we can never have enough Hate On Sharon Threads!Oh well like I always say as long as your name is mentioned it's great publicity.When they stop talking about you is when you need to worry.

I never enter those threads anymore, when you have read one you have read them all...better things to do with my time, I can always tell by the thread title and the OP what the thread contains, same old comments over and over again..they do keep Sharon the main topic of the board though and that is always good for a character, so I guess they do serve some purpose..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 09:16AM
    #18847   2013/10/07 11:31AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote rediculous:

I never enter those threads anymore, when you have read one you have read them all...better things to do with my time, I can always tell by the thread title and the OP what the thread contains, same old comments over and over again..they do keep Sharon the main topic of the board though and that is always good for a character, so I guess they do serve some purpose..

Oh yeah I know about the same old ones posting all the Shater hate over and over again 24/7. I see the OP's name and the Sharon topic and I know it will be the same old crap,bashing Sharon going on in every one of them.The only reason I look in them every once in awhile is one of my friends will mention it on another message board or will PM me and ask if I saw the vulgar post about Sharon in one of them.I have no desire to waste my time in them either.I say let them knock themselves out if that is their thing.Lets them vent their hatred and gets Sharon all over the front page.It's a win-win situation for everyone!

#18848   2013/10/07 11:37AM
    Jackie10

I agree they keep Sharon in the lime light when we are not able. I am grateful as some days I just dont get on much.

#18849   2013/10/07 05:00PM
    canada gal

Wow holi-cannolies!!

Sharon is --yet again-- the talk

Gezzz, I wonder how the MB would be if she was more than sub-par

Sharon was amazing on today's Cdn epi. It's really getting good. I am going to enjoy watching her do her stuff. Brilliant performance.

#18850   2013/10/07 10:03PM
    canada gal

Looking forward to tomorrow's cdn epi. Sharon will be confessing something.

You GO girl

« 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list