List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 07:16AM, Views: 3136811, Replies: 20670
    « 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 » »| page:
    #18811   2013/10/03 07:43AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon tweeted yesterday. She was off to the set. She wrote that she was shooting 16 scenes! WOW, looking forward to seeing our girl back on the scene. I guess this is for the November sweeps.

I havent watched full episodes in so long. I never though I would miss a moment. But with Sictor and Cham the show has gone beyond belief and I dont watch like I use to. I thought Sictor was the worst for Sharon but they keep pouring it on.

That is awesome news!Looks like she is going to be a big part of the sweeps!!!!YaHoo!I am loving it!Thanks so much for the info!!!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!!!

Just hope it isnt a part of the hit and run scenes someone posted about. She doesnt need to be apart of that at all.

Jackie that is no credence to that rumor, it is no doubt the same people who made up the false rumor about her hitting Phyllis with the shovel...if the writers went there, I would quit watching this show completely, that is not an idle threat, I have hung on through all the ups and downs of Sharon, but for me that would be the straw that would break the camels back..it would prove to me once and for all that the writers just want to shove it to Sharon's fans and I would not tolerate anymore of it..

I hope your right but that NB tweet that things get a lot worse for Sharon keeps vibrating in my brain. How much more will they put her thru. Will they use this as an excuse to make her see Cassie's death wasnt her fault. Who knows what these writers will do.

I certainly don't trust the writers, but I also don't have to watch the garbage they put out, the death of a child is bad enough, but to have Sharon responsible would be it for me..

#18812   2013/10/03 02:06PM
    rediculous

Beauty to the top..

#18813   2013/10/03 03:53PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is still kicking this show and this MB. Bring it on. Bring our beauty back to the top. Put her back in the spot light where she belongs.

#18814   2013/10/04 02:39AM
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon tweeted yesterday. She was off to the set. She wrote that she was shooting 16 scenes! WOW, looking forward to seeing our girl back on the scene. I guess this is for the November sweeps.

I havent watched full episodes in so long. I never though I would miss a moment. But with Sictor and Cham the show has gone beyond belief and I dont watch like I use to. I thought Sictor was the worst for Sharon but they keep pouring it on.

That is awesome news!Looks like she is going to be a big part of the sweeps!!!!YaHoo!I am loving it!Thanks so much for the info!!!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!!!

Just hope it isnt a part of the hit and run scenes someone posted about. She doesnt need to be apart of that at all.

Jackie that is no credence to that rumor, it is no doubt the same people who made up the false rumor about her hitting Phyllis with the shovel...if the writers went there, I would quit watching this show completely, that is not an idle threat, I have hung on through all the ups and downs of Sharon, but for me that would be the straw that would break the camels back..it would prove to me once and for all that the writers just want to shove it to Sharon's fans and I would not tolerate anymore of it..

I hope your right but that NB tweet that things get a lot worse for Sharon keeps vibrating in my brain. How much more will they put her thru. Will they use this as an excuse to make her see Cassie's death wasnt her fault. Who knows what these writers will do.

I certainly don't trust the writers, but I also don't have to watch the garbage they put out, the death of a child is bad enough, but to have Sharon responsible would be it for me..

Anything is possible but SC tweeted that she was in Vegas the night they were filming those alleged car accident scenes.I hope they do not involve her.She has been punished enough on this darn show!Time to give her a break!

#18815   2013/10/04 02:44AM
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10: Sharon is still kicking this show and this MB. Bring it on. Bring our beauty back to the top. Put her back in the spot light where she belongs.

You are so right about that Jackie!And the shaters can't help themselves from posting thread after thread about her on this board!Ya gotta love all the attention and publicity the Sharon character always gets!She is the talk of the show and all the boards!!!LOL Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go shaters!Go shaters!Go shaters!

#18816   2013/10/04 05:49AM
    canada gal

Bringing in some amazing love for an amazing actress and character, Sharon.

No matter what the writers get her to do, she outshines them all.♥

#18817   2013/10/04 07:07AM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon is still kicking this show and this MB. Bring it on. Bring our beauty back to the top. Put her back in the spot light where she belongs.

You are so right about that Jackie!And the shaters can't help themselves from posting thread after thread about her on this board!Ya gotta love all the attention and publicity the Sharon character always gets!She is the talk of the show and all the boards!!!LOL Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go shaters!Go shaters!Go shaters!

LOL! You got that right. Thats one reason I love her and the Adam character no matter what they do they bring the buzz. Love or hate they are great.

#18818   2013/10/04 10:41AM
    canada gal

You got that...right

#18819   2013/10/04 11:28AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: You got that...right

We so need Sharon out of this stupid story line and back to what she does best. Put her in business with Adam and Jack and let her stick it to Victor!!!

#18820   2013/10/04 12:44PM
    Insxx

I like Sharon and they should have clean her up, and cleaned her up long before they put those 2 things(Chelsea and Chloe) front and center. I don't see why they can't get Sharon and Nick back together.

« 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list