List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 04:05PM, Views: 3507363, Replies: 21134
    « 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 » »| page:
    #18771   2013/09/29 11:23AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal: Hi fellow Sharon fans, here's link to another mvid. this one is a little dark and it focuses on her breakdown and really shows how wonderful an actress SC is. She is certainly overdue her Emmy.

Check out the comments on the site. There's a lot of love for our girl, Sharon.

LOL I forgot to add the link...

www.youtube.com/channel/HCpF7g9UHLmO8

I agree.SC should have a whole shelf full of Emmys!She is the best!

I hope the industry will finally recognize her amazing talent.

#18772   2013/09/29 11:27AM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: I promise this is the last vid I'll post tonight, but I had to show you this link. It shows SC receiving her 2 awards one for Hottest New Actress and one for Best Supporting Actress. You'll see Bill Bell blow SC a kiss. I think Sharon was one of his favorite characters. He seemed really proud of her.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYdES3GJh0

Bill Bell created the character Sharon and I do believe she was his favorite!That's why it is disgusting what the writers have done to her.I know Mr.Bell would have never trashed her this way.Thanks for all the clips.I love to watch Sharon.As I have said many,many times.It is Sharon that makes this show for me.Not Sharon and her man of the moment!I only watch for Sharon!Just Sharon!

I had tears in my eyes when Bill Bell blew her a kiss. I wonder what he would say about Mab pair her with Victor?? Oh yeah, did you see who was sitting next to her for the first award?

#18773   2013/09/29 11:29AM
    canada gal

Quote walkingdead:
    Quote canada gal: I promise this is the last vid I'll post tonight, but I had to show you this link. It shows SC receiving her 2 awards one for Hottest New Actress and one for Best Supporting Actress. You'll see Bill Bell blow SC a kiss. I think Sharon was one of his favorite characters. He seemed really proud of her.

Thank You so much for those links. Sharon is the star of the show as far as I am concerned.

You are welcome walking dead, btw, great show.

#18774   2013/09/29 11:30AM
    habbyfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal: Hi fellow Sharon fans, here's link to another mvid. this one is a little dark and it focuses on her breakdown and really shows how wonderful an actress SC is. She is certainly overdue her Emmy.

Check out the comments on the site. There's a lot of love for our girl, Sharon.

LOL I forgot to add the link...

www.youtube.com/channel/HCpF7g9UHLmO8

I agree.SC should have a whole shelf full of Emmys!She is the best!

I hope the industry will finally recognize her amazing talent.

While I hate the s/l ... I love the actor and the s/l gives her the opportunity to show her talent.

As fans that is always what we should enjoy.JMO

#18775   2013/09/29 11:31AM
    canada gal

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Please end this storyline and make our girl well again!

No doubt, she will find her way back to normalcy.

#18776   2013/09/29 11:33AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote walkingdead:

Thank You so much for those links. Sharon is the star of the show as far as I am concerned.

Yes, thanks for the links. Sharon has been knocking it out of the park recently. She's been amazing. What a beauty she is and lives the emerald green dress she had on. She is really starting to loose it now. Can't wait what she will do next.

You are welcome, Starlight. Yes, she looked amazing in that dress. She sure stole that scene. And yes, it looks like she is headed for the big wake up scene. She needs to get some help.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/29 11:37AM
    #18777   2013/09/29 11:35AM
    canada gal

Quote Big-mama Lovely:
    Quote canada gal: Here's a really great mvid of Sharon. Though it's done by a Shick fan, I enjoyed how they captured Sharon roaring tiger side.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-oR6UpRySw

Thank you so much Canada gal I love how they capture Sharon emotions. Sharon Newman can make you feel her joy and sorrow I love that about Sharon, she brings it all she never holds back.

You are welcome big-mama. IA SC never holds back.

#18778   2013/09/29 04:33PM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote walkingdead:

Yes, thanks for the links. Sharon has been knocking it out of the park recently. She's been amazing. What a beauty she is and lives the emerald green dress she had on. She is really starting to loose it now. Can't wait what she will do next.

You are welcome, Starlight. Yes, she looked amazing in that dress. She sure stole that scene. And yes, it looks like she is headed for the big wake up scene. She needs to get some help.

Absolutely beautiful..

#18779   2013/09/29 06:23PM
    canada gal

There is nothing that doesn't look good on Sharon. I remember that floral dress she wore when burning the prenuptials. BTW, what a great scene. Anyway, Sharon made that homely dress look haut couture.

#18780   2013/09/30 02:54AM
    rediculous

so true cg..

« 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list