List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 06:16PM, Views: 3435526, Replies: 21090
    « 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 » »| page:
    #18731   2013/09/26 08:42AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Coonfoot

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote PixiePower: Sharon will be on tomorrow's show!!!YAY!!!!! Love to see our beautiful girl!I want her happy and healthy!Is that too much to ask writers?Just give us our girl back before all this stupid crap started!Sharon deserves a major overhaul and better writing!Just fix her already! Team Sharon!

Pixie, I love your enthusiasm for our girl..

Aww thanks Red!I have loved Sharon from the first day she was on the show!Over the years she has always been the one to pull me in and keep me watching.She conveys a sweetness and compassion for others and is almost always upbeat and optimistic.This Sharon is not true to her nature so I am waiting for them to get her some help and back on track.I loved watching her grow up and become a mother and loved the way she treated her kids and all the sweet scenes between them.You know there is more to a soap than just angst and drama.I like to see happy and normal,too.I may not always like the story for her or her romantic choices but one thing will never change and that is my love for her.There is no other character quite like Sharon and I hope she never leaves this show.I will just have to go with her if that ever happens!

I have loved her from the first day she came on too! If she were to ever leave, this soap would never be the same for me. While I love other characters/actors, none of them can draw me in like Sharon can.

#18732   2013/09/26 04:08PM
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote PixiePower: Sharon will be on tomorrow's show!!!YAY!!!!! Love to see our beautiful girl!I want her happy and healthy!Is that too much to ask writers?Just give us our girl back before all this stupid crap started!Sharon deserves a major overhaul and better writing!Just fix her already! Team Sharon!

Pixie, I love your enthusiasm for our girl..

Aww thanks Red!I have loved Sharon from the first day she was on the show!Over the years she has always been the one to pull me in and keep me watching.She conveys a sweetness and compassion for others and is almost always upbeat and optimistic.This Sharon is not true to her nature so I am waiting for them to get her some help and back on track.I loved watching her grow up and become a mother and loved the way she treated her kids and all the sweet scenes between them.You know there is more to a soap than just angst and drama.I like to see happy and normal,too.I may not always like the story for her or her romantic choices but one thing will never change and that is my love for her.There is no other character quite like Sharon and I hope she never leaves this show.I will just have to go with her if that ever happens!

I have loved her from the first day she came on too! If she were to ever leave, this soap would never be the same for me. While I love other characters/actors, none of them can draw me in like Sharon can.

I hear ya,Coonfoot!There are some characters I like but none of them can hold a candle to Sharon.Sharon is just special and she stands out above all the others.I just love our girl and would be gone if she were to leave.I never watch the show unless she is on.Sharon is the very best of the best!TEAM SHARON ALL THE WAY!!!!

#18733   2013/09/26 05:36PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is among a hand full of Characters/Actors/Actresses that keep Y&R afloat.

#18734   2013/09/26 07:40PM
    shackfan

She certainly is,... Writers have to be careful, there is in a path where all storyline start to become just dark with anything positive . We need to root for character and storylines who make us laugh ,cry ,cheer up and feel good,... And to be honest right know ,there is nothing who give me reason to sit down and enjoy the show beside Sharon ,even in his sad storyline ....but she needs happiness ASAP ....

I don't remember a period where none of the character wasn't happy like now .... It won't be called Genoa city anymore but soon Darkville city

#18735   2013/09/27 03:15AM
    rediculous

Quote Jackie10: Sharon is among a hand full of Characters/Actors/Actresses that keep Y&R afloat.

I so agree with this Jackie..

#18736   2013/09/27 11:59AM
    PixiePower

Bringing the most beautiful woman on the show back to the top where she belongs.If Sharon wasn't on this show it would not be worth watching!Can't wait to see her on the show today!
    TEAM SHARON!!!!

#18737   2013/09/27 02:24PM
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote PixiePower: Bringing the most beautiful woman on the show back to the top where she belongs.If Sharon wasn't on this show it would not be worth watching!Can't wait to see her on the show today!
    TEAM SHARON!!!!

I agree with you. Sharon is the best love my girl long live queen Sharon Newman.

TEAM Sharon

#18738   2013/09/27 03:51PM
    canada gal

Quote Big-mama Lovely:
    Quote PixiePower: Bringing the most beautiful woman on the show back to the top where she belongs.If Sharon wasn't on this show it would not be worth watching!Can't wait to see her on the show today!
    TEAM SHARON!!!!

I agree with you. Sharon is the best love my girl long live queen Sharon Newman.

TEAM Sharon

The last 2 days Sharon has been brilliant. Her emotional scenes always gets me teary eyed. I thought for sure today, she was going to come clean.

Btw, Sharon looks stunning in her green/blue dress.

#18739   2013/09/27 04:36PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Big-mama Lovely:
    TEAM SHARON!!!!

TEAM Sharon

The last 2 days Sharon has been brilliant. Her emotional scenes always gets me teary eyed. I thought for sure today, she was going to come clean.

Btw, Sharon looks stunning in her green/blue dress.

ITA, SC has been amazing this week and made me cry again. I hate seeing her so sad and lost. Can't wait for this s/l to end already.

Team Sharon ♥

#18740   2013/09/27 07:07PM
    PixiePower

It's been great watching Sharon the past few days.I hate that she is sad but I do love to watch the show when she is on.And she will be on again on Monday!So she might be sad and mixed up now but I have faith she is going to get help and get better!We should be at or near the bottom by now so let's all get ready for the uphill climb for our beautiful girl!She is going to be happy and well again!Can't wait to see this story through to the end and hope that will be soon!TEAM SHARON!!!

« 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list