List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 04:08PM, Views: 3137980, Replies: 20672
    « 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 » »| page:
    #18661   2013/09/18 04:44PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    rediculous

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower: Loved seeing our girl today but boy is she acting strange!Poor Noah has got to try to get her back on her meds and to her doctor.I just hope that he will tell somebody that will help him.Poor Sharon is suffering with this awful disease and sure could use a friend and some help right now before she does something else that will hurt more people.I know that Nelson Branco says it will get much worse for her but geez come on writers give the woman a break.I can't take too much more of this Sharon beat down!

It cannot happen soon enough. Sharon needs to get over this hurdle so that she can start afresh. She has a lot of supporters that are wishing her all the best. And we have to take in consideration that SC said a couple of month ago that we will like the ending, but that was with the ep standing over her shoulders. Maybe the ep tweaked some scenes and it won't be as bad. Keeping my fingers crossed that Sharon will triumph over the hypocrites of GC.

I am glad the veil scene was a dream and she had nothing to do with the wedding fiasco. Hoping Sharon will go see her therapist and come clean about the paternity switch, if true.

LOl, I am sure there are a few who were salivating at the thought of Sharon pulling a Patty and disrupting the wedding, but she sat there serenely and tried to hide her smile when Avery wasn't showing up..major disappointment for some I am sure..

Oh yes, you know it. I can't for the life of me figure out why some hate her so much. Most of what I read on the boards is wishful thinking on their part. If they don't get her straightened out soon, I think I'm gonna do something stupid like get myself thrown off the boards, just to get the pleasure of telling a few how I feel. It's utterly ridiculous how some speak of her. I've had to take a break from the message board because reading some of the posts upsets me more than watching the show. But, I'm back here to support my girl!

Sorry for the rant.

Come into this thread when it gets too much for you Coonfoot, taking time away is a good way to recoup also, I was gone all summer and it was nice, but it's also nice to be back with the good friends we make here. Don't let them get to you..not worth it..I stay out of threads that I know are bashing threads and don't read posts from those I know to be Sharon haters, so therefore I don't respond to them either..you're with Sharon lovers here, so rant all you want..LOL

#18662   2013/09/18 06:17PM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower: Loved seeing our girl today but boy is she acting strange!Poor Noah has got to try to get her back on her meds and to her doctor.I just hope that he will tell somebody that will help him.Poor Sharon is suffering with this awful disease and sure could use a friend and some help right now before she does something else that will hurt more people.I know that Nelson Branco says it will get much worse for her but geez come on writers give the woman a break.I can't take too much more of this Sharon beat down!

It cannot happen soon enough. Sharon needs to get over this hurdle so that she can start afresh. She has a lot of supporters that are wishing her all the best. And we have to take in consideration that SC said a couple of month ago that we will like the ending, but that was with the ep standing over her shoulders. Maybe the ep tweaked some scenes and it won't be as bad. Keeping my fingers crossed that Sharon will triumph over the hypocrites of GC.

I am glad the veil scene was a dream and she had nothing to do with the wedding fiasco. Hoping Sharon will go see her therapist and come clean about the paternity switch, if true.

LOl, I am sure there are a few who were salivating at the thought of Sharon pulling a Patty and disrupting the wedding, but she sat there serenely and tried to hide her smile when Avery wasn't showing up..major disappointment for some I am sure..

#18663   2013/09/18 06:46PM
    Jackie10

Loving Sharon is so much easier than hating other characters. I dont wast my time hating other characters thread after thread they arent worth my time.

#18664   2013/09/19 06:46AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Can November sweeps be over fast enough? Cant believe they are dragging these crap story lines out this long surly they have guessed this is not what we want to see so why keep wasting month after month on them. Bring back the real Y&R. Sharon and a few others are the only thing worth watching.

#18665   2013/09/19 07:50AM
    PixiePower

Good morning all you wonderful Sharon fans!Another day to skip the show!Can't wait until our girl is back!She's the one and only reason I watch this farce of a show!Hey Y'all,pay no attention to the Shaters on here!They are serving a purpose and that is to help keep Sharon's name front and center!Shows who is the most popular character on the show when people can't and won't stop talking about you!!She is always spread all over the first page and that's a real good thing!So thanks to all of them for propping up our sweet and lovely girl!I love it!!!!!!
    GO SHARON!!!
    TEAM SHARON FOREVER!!!!!

#18666   2013/09/19 08:18AM
    Coonfoot

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:

Oh yes, you know it. I can't for the life of me figure out why some hate her so much. Most of what I read on the boards is wishful thinking on their part. If they don't get her straightened out soon, I think I'm gonna do something stupid like get myself thrown off the boards, just to get the pleasure of telling a few how I feel. It's utterly ridiculous how some speak of her. I've had to take a break from the message board because reading some of the posts upsets me more than watching the show. But, I'm back here to support my girl!

Sorry for the rant.

Come into this thread when it gets too much for you Coonfoot, taking time away is a good way to recoup also, I was gone all summer and it was nice, but it's also nice to be back with the good friends we make here. Don't let them get to you..not worth it..I stay out of threads that I know are bashing threads and don't read posts from those I know to be Sharon haters, so therefore I don't respond to them either..you're with Sharon lovers here, so rant all you want..LOL

Thanks Rediculous. I was so happy when I first found this thread. My favorite character and actress gets the kudos she deserves in here. SC is a fine actress and pulls off the bad writing so well. There aren't too many actresses that could pull this "sheet" off. I hope the writing gets better for her real soon.

#18667   2013/09/19 10:04AM
    Jackie10

No one brings it like Sharon she is the best female actress and character on the soap. If people were not talking about her one way or the other I would be worried. But we will never have to worry about her she gives 10000% every time.

#18668   2013/09/19 03:48PM
    PixiePower

Woot woot!Sharon is on tomorrow!Love her and can't wait to see her!Sharon is the show for me!TEAM SHARON!

#18669   2013/09/19 07:30PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower: Woot woot!Sharon is on tomorrow!Love her and can't wait to see her!Sharon is the show for me!TEAM SHARON!

Yes Pixie, Sharon is trail blazing through her s/l. I think it's another first for Sharon and for Y&R as well. I think SC is the first to play someone with BPD. Wow, she sure gets the juicy roles. Kudoos to a brilliant and beautiful actress.

#18670   2013/09/20 03:28AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower: Woot woot!Sharon is on tomorrow!Love her and can't wait to see her!Sharon is the show for me!TEAM SHARON!

Yes Pixie, Sharon is trail blazing through her s/l. I think it's another first for Sharon and for Y&R as well. I think SC is the first to play someone with BPD. Wow, she sure gets the juicy roles. Kudoos to a brilliant and beautiful actress.

That's right Canada Gal.They sure know who to give the juicy roles to,don't they?They know that no matter what the story,SC will take it and run with it!What a wonderful talent she is!She is a great team player,too.Such a sweet person!I can't wait to see Sharon today and as always she will just shine in her role!Love our girl. TEAM SHARON!!!!

« 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list