List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 04:08PM, Views: 3137572, Replies: 20672
    « 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 » »| page:
    #18651   2013/09/17 09:30AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Sharon's illness is keeping her from thinking straight.She believes she can go back in time to a happier place and everything will be fine.She does not understand that we all want that but it will never happen.Sharon needs to get back on her medicine and see her doctor-pronto!You can't go home again.

It would serve no purpose to send Sharon back to her past and have her miserable and heartbroken again and again.The writers need to move her on with her life,a bright future that does not include any remnants of her tragic past.Sharon needs a fresh start,not a rehash of heartache!Come on writers and put our girl on a path of happiness and growth not a throw back to yesterday.

#18652   2013/09/17 10:13AM
    starlight19

Quote PixiePower: Sharon's illness is keeping her from thinking straight.She believes she can go back in time to a happier place and everything will be fine.She does not understand that we all want that but it will never happen.Sharon needs to get back on her medicine and see her doctor-pronto!You can't go home again.

It would serve no purpose to send Sharon back to her past and have her miserable and heartbroken again and again.The writers need to move her on with her life,a bright future that does not include any remnants of her tragic past.Sharon needs a fresh start,not a rehash of heartache!Come on writers and put our girl on a path of happiness and growth not a throw back to yesterday.

ITA. Sharon deserves the best in everything especially in the love department.

#18653   2013/09/17 11:12AM
    PixiePower

Quote starlight19:
    Quote PixiePower: Sharon's illness is keeping her from thinking straight.She believes she can go back in time to a happier place and everything will be fine.She does not understand that we all want that but it will never happen.Sharon needs to get back on her medicine and see her doctor-pronto!You can't go home again.

ITA. Sharon deserves the best in everything especially in the love department.

Amen!She sure does deserve it.These writers need to open some new doors and bring her out into the light!A new love,new house,new job and a new life will mean a new Sharon!Stop sticking her in old,stale,abusive relationships!Help her find out why she lets men walk all over her and why she has to be with men that are not good for her.Then get her a decent man and let her have some happiness.Let her have a new beginning!

#18654   2013/09/17 05:56PM
    PixiePower

Loved seeing our girl today but boy is she acting strange!Poor Noah has got to try to get her back on her meds and to her doctor.I just hope that he will tell somebody that will help him.Poor Sharon is suffering with this awful disease and sure could use a friend and some help right now before she does something else that will hurt more people.I know that Nelson Branco says it will get much worse for her but geez come on writers give the woman a break.I can't take too much more of this Sharon beat down!

#18655   2013/09/17 09:15PM
    Jackie10

I agree how much stinking worse can it get? When she finds out her plan doesnt work and Little Nicky and Avery marry what then? Will that be the end of it? We can only hope it will stop there. Maybe with all the out pour of rage they have nixed half of the crap they were going to do to her.

#18656   2013/09/18 03:35AM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower: Loved seeing our girl today but boy is she acting strange!Poor Noah has got to try to get her back on her meds and to her doctor.I just hope that he will tell somebody that will help him.Poor Sharon is suffering with this awful disease and sure could use a friend and some help right now before she does something else that will hurt more people.I know that Nelson Branco says it will get much worse for her but geez come on writers give the woman a break.I can't take too much more of this Sharon beat down!

It cannot happen soon enough. Sharon needs to get over this hurdle so that she can start afresh. She has a lot of supporters that are wishing her all the best. And we have to take in consideration that SC said a couple of month ago that we will like the ending, but that was with the ep standing over her shoulders. Maybe the ep tweaked some scenes and it won't be as bad. Keeping my fingers crossed that Sharon will triumph over the hypocrites of GC.

I am glad the veil scene was a dream and she had nothing to do with the wedding fiasco. Hoping Sharon will go see her therapist and come clean about the paternity switch, if true.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 03:39AM
    #18657   2013/09/18 06:41AM
    Jackie10

Hopefully Noah will see Little Nicky is lost in his own troubles with Avery and working on fixing that and he will seek out someone else to assist him in helping his mom get back on her meds and back in counseling? And hopefully that is soon.

#18658   2013/09/18 10:24AM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower: Loved seeing our girl today but boy is she acting strange!Poor Noah has got to try to get her back on her meds and to her doctor.I just hope that he will tell somebody that will help him.Poor Sharon is suffering with this awful disease and sure could use a friend and some help right now before she does something else that will hurt more people.I know that Nelson Branco says it will get much worse for her but geez come on writers give the woman a break.I can't take too much more of this Sharon beat down!

It cannot happen soon enough. Sharon needs to get over this hurdle so that she can start afresh. She has a lot of supporters that are wishing her all the best. And we have to take in consideration that SC said a couple of month ago that we will like the ending, but that was with the ep standing over her shoulders. Maybe the ep tweaked some scenes and it won't be as bad. Keeping my fingers crossed that Sharon will triumph over the hypocrites of GC.

I am glad the veil scene was a dream and she had nothing to do with the wedding fiasco. Hoping Sharon will go see her therapist and come clean about the paternity switch, if true.

LOl, I am sure there are a few who were salivating at the thought of Sharon pulling a Patty and disrupting the wedding, but she sat there serenely and tried to hide her smile when Avery wasn't showing up..major disappointment for some I am sure..

#18659   2013/09/18 12:34PM
    Jackie10

My November is around the corner cant wait to see what will happen surly November will be the end of this mess with Sharon. And the rest of the year will be her journey to the top with 2014 bringing better and more SC worthy story lines for her.

#18660   2013/09/18 03:46PM
    Coonfoot

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:

LOl, I am sure there are a few who were salivating at the thought of Sharon pulling a Patty and disrupting the wedding, but she sat there serenely and tried to hide her smile when Avery wasn't showing up..major disappointment for some I am sure..

Oh yes, you know it. I can't for the life of me figure out why some hate her so much. Most of what I read on the boards is wishful thinking on their part. If they don't get her straightened out soon, I think I'm gonna do something stupid like get myself thrown off the boards, just to get the pleasure of telling a few how I feel. It's utterly ridiculous how some speak of her. I've had to take a break from the message board because reading some of the posts upsets me more than watching the show. But, I'm back here to support my girl!

Sorry for the rant.

« 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list