List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 11:44PM, Views: 3501436, Replies: 21125
    « 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 » »| page:
    #18641   2013/09/16 07:13AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    LJMOM812

Quote PixiePower: Good morning Sharon Fans!Happy Monday!Let's get this board a rocking today for the beautiful Sharon!There are already 7 or 8 threads about her on the front page!No other character brings the buzz like our gorgeous girl does!She is awesome and she is shining like the bright star she is!No matter what story she is in she is the best of the best!Let's give them something to talk about!

lOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HER ON MY SCREEN SOON.THIS SHOW IS DULL AS DISHWATER WITHOUT SHARON NEWMAN!GO SHARON!TEAM SHARON ALL THE WAY!

Good morning! I agree. Sharon generates so much interest. I think they need to have her on screen way more. I read a post recently from a brilliant Sharon fan who pointed out that even though it appears Sharon stopped taking her meds, Victor may be behind why she did this if he switched her medication two months ago. Perhaps the medication altered her behavior at that point leading her to start hallucinating. We just have to wait and see how the s/l plays out. I look forward to Sharon Case's superb acting in the coming weeks when this s/l finishes playing out.

#18642   2013/09/16 10:04AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Bringing my love and support for our beautiful (inside and out) Sharon. Noah will talk to Sharon about her meds. Sharon will start taking them. She'll realized either her changing the paternity was fake or real. If real, she will come out with the truth, followed by the wrath of the Newmans. But I am sure that Sharon will overcome all, because all her fans have faith in her. And her enemies will eat crow once again.

Sharon ♥♥♥

I agree. Sharon will overcome all BS that is handed to her and she will come out on top healthier and stronger despite all the hate she is going to receive from the Newman clan, starting with Nick and Victor....

But Sharon will shine with her scenes, she always does.

#18643   2013/09/16 11:30AM
    rediculous

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Bringing my love and support for our beautiful (inside and out) Sharon. Noah will talk to Sharon about her meds. Sharon will start taking them. She'll realized either her changing the paternity was fake or real. If real, she will come out with the truth, followed by the wrath of the Newmans. But I am sure that Sharon will overcome all, because all her fans have faith in her. And her enemies will eat crow once again.

Sharon ♥♥♥

I agree. Sharon will overcome all BS that is handed to her and she will come out on top healthier and stronger despite all the hate she is going to receive from the Newman clan, starting with Nick and Victor....

Our girl always shines, never disappoints..go Sharon..

#18644   2013/09/16 01:10PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is one of the few things worth watching on this soap. Hopefully they get her out of this mess of a story line and back in the lime light and soon.

#18645   2013/09/16 05:30PM
    PixiePower

Can't wait to see our beautiful Sharon tomorrow!Don't even want to watch when she's not on!I just can't care!Sharon is the only reason I watch this silly show!Love Sharon to pieces!lol TEAM SHARON!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 05:31PM
    #18646   2013/09/16 09:03PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: Sharon is one of the few things worth watching on this soap. Hopefully they get her out of this mess of a story line and back in the lime light and soon.

ITA! Team Sharon ♥

#18647   2013/09/16 09:52PM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote starlight19:

Sharon ♥♥♥

Yes, Sharon is a the diamond of Y&R. I want her to finally get her happiness. She is so due it!!!

Love seeing her on today's cdn epi. And I'm so happy that she had nothing to do with Navery's wedding fiasco and glad to see that the white veil was only a dream.

#18648   2013/09/17 05:27AM
    sharon n nic...

I'm hoping that Nick will be closer to Sharon even more now that Avery and him are over.

Sharon will be happy to hear that the wedding didn't take place.

#18649   2013/09/17 06:32AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote starlight19:

Sharon ♥♥♥

Yes, Sharon is a the diamond of Y&R. I want her to finally get her happiness. She is so due it!!!

Love seeing her on today's cdn epi. And I'm so happy that she had nothing to do with Navery's wedding fiasco and glad to see that the white veil was only a dream.

I agree. She looks beautiful in Pink, and yes thank god it was only a dream, but I hope that dream doesn't come true. I loved Noah how worried he is about his mom. I can't wait till this s/l is over and getting Sharon better and happier. You know her telling Adam about how happy she is is just a front to cover up how she is feeling. I think deep down inside Sharon is unhappy but she puts up a good front.

#18650   2013/09/17 07:14AM
    Jackie10

There is no doubts our girl is unhappy and grasping at this fantasy thinking it will be a cure to all that is keeping her unhappy. But she is so wrong and so going about it all wrong. Wish they would speed this story along so sick of it. Sharon is the only thing worth watching in it. Marry Navery and end this ridiculous story already.

« 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list