List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 06:36PM, Views: 3532230, Replies: 21282
    « 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 » »| page:
    #18631   2013/09/15 05:27AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote shackfan:
    Quote PixiePower: Good morning Sharon fans.Where my peeps at? lol

We are here

I saw the excitement for the show this week on much y&r boards but I wasn't really hooked up on this storylines to be honest ... Just happy Sharon has nothing to do on the fail wedding ,...yess i wrote this weeks ago and I was right ..... Also than haters will eat their hat on this one , and they're not still happy ,and they still want Sharon to pay her sins for a wedding she didn't even ruin it

I am sure than the switch of the paternity would be the same,... Bu they hate her so much than they don't see the logic than she could never do it !

I only enjoyed the scene with Faith and Sharon , a such natural chemistry with the both actresses . I found there scene very cute and right. No manipulation at all what I hear in all place. I love the joy of Faith when the wedding was canceled ,and ironically Sharon saying they need to be sad for her daddy, it was really cute.

Not a big fan of the daddy situation reveal two, so no it didn't grab my attention so i most FF it ... I really tried to watch it but to be honest it's like not watching Y&R , it's feel that they took characters from other soap and they land them in Genoa city ... So not feel sad for them I cannot root for neither of the 3 new lead actresses , I don't feel watching my favourite soap when I watched them ,even Victoria is a veteran but she never grabbed my interest . Exactly 7 minutes of Sharon in two episodes ,a kind of sad ...
    But the Sharon fan than I am still have faith ,... She will be soon healthier, and will get love and job and friend again ....

I agree with you. I love my girl and anytime she is on the show I watch only her. I am happy that it wasn't Sharon who mess up that boring wedding.

#18632   2013/09/15 05:32AM
    shackfan

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Love our girl Sharon she is the reason I watch Y&R!

Love my Shick too!

If you say Shick , can I say that I love my Shadam

I am just joking , we are all here for Sharon , and I heard than people will want soon an Aaron ,... Means Andrew Abbott and Sharon , but I hear first it would be a younger cast in his twentieth , so even than can be cute I don't think the will end up together

Sharon for live ...

Nice Sunday to everyone

#18633   2013/09/15 05:45AM
    shackfan

Quote Big-mama Lovely:
    Quote shackfan:
    Quote PixiePower: Good morning Sharon fans.Where my peeps at? lol

We are here

I saw the excitement for the show this week on much y&r boards but I wasn't really hooked up on this storylines to be honest ... Just happy Sharon has nothing to do on the fail wedding ,...yess i wrote this weeks ago and I was right ..... Also than haters will eat their hat on this one , and they're not still happy ,and they still want Sharon to pay her sins for a wedding she didn't even ruin it

I am sure than the switch of the paternity would be the same,... Bu they hate her so much than they don't see the logic than she could never do it !

I only enjoyed the scene with Faith and Sharon , a such natural chemistry with the both actresses . I found there scene very cute and right. No manipulation at all what I hear in all place. I love the joy of Faith when the wedding was canceled ,and ironically Sharon saying they need to be sad for her daddy, it was really cute.

Not a big fan of the daddy situation reveal two, so no it didn't grab my attention so i most FF it ... I really tried to watch it but to be honest it's like not watching Y&R , it's feel that they took characters from other soap and they land them in Genoa city ... So not feel sad for them I cannot root for neither of the 3 new lead actresses , I don't feel watching my favourite soap when I watched them ,even Victoria is a veteran but she never grabbed my interest . Exactly 7 minutes of Sharon in two episodes ,a kind of sad ...
    But the Sharon fan than I am still have faith ,... She will be soon healthier, and will get love and job and friend again ....

I agree with you. I love my girl and anytime she is on the show I watch only her. I am happy that it wasn't Sharon who mess up that boring wedding.

Hello, yes she was brilliant ... I am no supporter of Josh Morrow interview but for once I love what he says about Sharon Case that he doesn't know how she does to make this storyline so brilliant , and going out of her mess like a smelling flower ... It's not the exact quote , but he was amazed as we are how Sharon Case handles so perfectly terrible storyline for her .

I don't pay much attention in spoiler ,nothing for long time was correct, .. I even understood than the wedding will be the end of Sharon who will go completely crazy ,and will end up in the cokoo house... And hopefully I saw nothing of this , .. She just supported brilliantly her daughter who had a hard time With this wedding , ...Yes she had other motive but she didn't play on it .:) .

So where the thing will go ?
    Will Sharon accept than Noah will work at Newman ? I am a kind of curious ,.. I don't think she will want her son started to be another puppet of Victor ...

I hope the writer will not forget us old viewer ,and can still bring something good for her girl , a real storyline not a propping storyline for other character who cannot stand on their own

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 05:49AM
    #18634   2013/09/15 05:58AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Sharon makes this soap 100000x more entertaining. If not for her the paternity story line would have hit bottom weeks ago. But I am ready for it to be over and our girl to move on to bigger and better things.

#18635   2013/09/15 08:44AM
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Sharon makes this soap 100000x more entertaining. If not for her the paternity story line would have hit bottom weeks ago. But I am ready for it to be over and our girl to move on to bigger and better things.

you right she makes the show more enjoy to watch. Sharon is entertaining character and she is the best thing they have in y&r right now. I absolutely love Sharon Case the actress she makes Sharon Newman more enjoyably.

#18636   2013/09/15 08:56AM
    PixiePower

Hey Sharon Fans!Happy to see you all in here!Love to read all your comments about our gorgeous girl!Here's to Sharon!We love you Sharon!Keep rocking this show and this board!

#18637   2013/09/15 10:53AM
    shackfan

Quote PixiePower: Hey Sharon Fans!Happy to see you all in here!Love to read all your comments about our gorgeous girl!Here's to Sharon!We love you Sharon!Keep rocking this show and this board!

Yes she certainly rocking the show and this board

I had a fun afternoon fighting with the haters .. I never do that but their comments was so silly than I couldn't resist . At the end of the day Sharon still have Faith safely in her home and a poor kid would be nowhere found it because of her mother who didn't take care of his safety enough. Sharon need to take back her medication certainly ,and be on the right track but nothing show us she put little Faith in danger than she was deserving to no see her anymore . And don't forget than Sharon need to be single for life because she is needy of men attention ...so I needed to give some truth but at th end they're free to bash so they do it so means I wasn't wrong ..
    It's 7pm for me right now .., my evening will start and need to get out of this board .

Enjoy your time and , for a Sharon on top soon .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 10:55AM
    #18638   2013/09/15 01:11PM
    PixiePower

Quote shackfan:
    Quote PixiePower: Hey Sharon Fans!Happy to see you all in here!Love to read all your comments about our gorgeous girl!Here's to Sharon!We love you Sharon!Keep rocking this show and this board!

Yes she certainly rocking the show and this board

I had a fun afternoon fighting with the haters .. I never do that but their comments was so silly than I couldn't resist . At the end of the day Sharon still have Faith safely in her home and a poor kid would be nowhere found it because of her mother who didn't take care of his safety enough. Sharon need to take back her medication certainly ,and be on the right track but nothing show us she put little Faith in danger than she was deserving to no see her anymore . And don't forget than Sharon need to be single for life because she is needy of men attention ...so I needed to give some truth but at th end they're free to bash so they do it so means I wasn't wrong ..
    It's 7pm for me right now .., my evening will start and need to get out of this board .

Enjoy your time and , for a Sharon on top soon .

Thanks Shackfan.I love all your posts and you always make me laugh!I know the Shaters are out for blood and poor Sharon is being raked over the coals for every little silly thing.Poor girl can't even smile right!lol.Sharon is always held to a different and higher standard than any other female character on the show and God forbid if she were to find a little happiness some where.She just does not deserve that! lol SMH! You have a fun evening and we will see you later on here.Keep the Sharon love and faith!

Team Sharon Always!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 01:13PM
    #18639   2013/09/15 06:53PM
    canada gal

Bringing my love and support for our beautiful (inside and out) Sharon. Noah will talk to Sharon about her meds. Sharon will start taking them. She'll realized either her changing the paternity was fake or real. If real, she will come out with the truth, followed by the wrath of the Newmans. But I am sure that Sharon will overcome all, because all her fans have faith in her. And her enemies will eat crow once again.

Sharon ♥♥♥

#18640   2013/09/16 06:53AM
    PixiePower

Good morning Sharon Fans!Happy Monday!Let's get this board a rocking today for the beautiful Sharon!There are already 7 or 8 threads about her on the front page!No other character brings the buzz like our gorgeous girl does!She is awesome and she is shining like the bright star she is!No matter what story she is in she is the best of the best!Let's give them something to talk about!

lOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HER ON MY SCREEN SOON.THIS SHOW IS DULL AS DISHWATER WITHOUT SHARON NEWMAN!GO SHARON!TEAM SHARON ALL THE WAY!

« 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list