List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 05:47AM, Views: 3503717, Replies: 21131
    « 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 » »| page:
    #18621   2013/09/13 05:55PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

I loved the show today naturally because our girl was on it!Sharon looked lovely as ever and little Faith is as cute as a button.I am so happy that Sharon and Faith had nothing to do with the wedding being called off.It's plain as day that Avery is still not over Dylan.

Noah finding the pills was a good thing and it will probably start Summer thinking too.I just hope Sharon will own up to this and get to her doctor pronto.Come on writers hurry up and get this woman well!

Can't wait for Monday's show.I don't think Sharon is going to be on it but from Red's spoilers it sounds like a good one!Have a great evening and weekend all my Sharon friends and I will be stopping in every now and then when I can!

TEAM SHARON!!!!

#18622   2013/09/14 05:48AM
    PixiePower

Good morning Sharon Fans!Guess everyone has a busy weekend going on.Not too much planned for me!Stopping in to give some love and support to our favorite girl the beautiful Sharon!Team Sharon Always!

#18623   2013/09/14 06:09AM
    mimi2hayden

I hope the writers have a good plan to pull Sharon out of the mess she is in...not just because she is not taking her meds. She has been the rock on this program, and, I like it best when she is in control of her "issues". And, I do not like that Nicki and Victor do not support her anymore. I want them to see her as family, like it use to be. I say "bring on well intentioned and honest Sharon"...her real self that we fell in love with.

#18624   2013/09/14 06:54AM
    PixiePower

Sharon definitely needs the love and the support of family.I wish her mother would show her some love and compassion but that's never going to happen.Besides she hasn't been on the show in ages.I used to love her father/daughter relationship with Victor.He always supported her and had her back but now that's over.So I guess she has Faith and I hope Noah right now.I am still rooting for her and hope she will come out of all this a much stronger person.I won't give up on her!Team Sharon!!!!!

#18625   2013/09/14 07:19AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! I am glad Dylan was the culprit also. Sharon has enough on her plate to answer for. Hopefully this mess will all be over soon. Looks like all the speculation about Sharon being found out was a bunch of bull. Why people take something said and try to make a fantasy truth out of it I have no idea. Its quite plain what is shown on the screen.

#18626   2013/09/14 11:18AM
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! I am glad Dylan was the culprit also. Sharon has enough on her plate to answer for. Hopefully this mess will all be over soon. Looks like all the speculation about Sharon being found out was a bunch of bull. Why people take something said and try to make a fantasy truth out of it I have no idea. Its quite plain what is shown on the screen.

Sometimes I have to wonder if I missed something on the show or if I am even watching the same show.I am so happy though that Sharon and Faith are not getting the blame for Navery's wedding being called off!Shaters were chomping at the bit to start blaming them! YA HOO!

#18627   2013/09/14 04:44PM
    PixiePower

Stopping in to give our girl some love and support.As always I will be rooting for Sharon!Can't wait to see this story end and her standing tall and strong!
    Sharon Forever!!!

#18628   2013/09/15 03:10AM
    PixiePower

Good morning Sharon fans.Where my peeps at? lol

#18629   2013/09/15 04:54AM
    shackfan

Quote PixiePower: Good morning Sharon fans.Where my peeps at? lol

We are here

I saw the excitement for the show this week on much y&r boards but I wasn't really hooked up on this storylines to be honest ... Just happy Sharon has nothing to do on the fail wedding ,...yess i wrote this weeks ago and I was right ..... Also than haters will eat their hat on this one , and they're not still happy ,and they still want Sharon to pay her sins for a wedding she didn't even ruin it

I am sure than the switch of the paternity would be the same,... Bu they hate her so much than they don't see the logic than she could never do it !

I only enjoyed the scene with Faith and Sharon , a such natural chemistry with the both actresses . I found there scene very cute and right. No manipulation at all what I hear in all place. I love the joy of Faith when the wedding was canceled ,and ironically Sharon saying they need to be sad for her daddy, it was really cute.

Not a big fan of the daddy situation reveal two, so no it didn't grab my attention so i most FF it ... I really tried to watch it but to be honest it's like not watching Y&R , it's feel that they took characters from other soap and they land them in Genoa city ... So not feel sad for them I cannot root for neither of the 3 new lead actresses , I don't feel watching my favourite soap when I watched them ,even Victoria is a veteran but she never grabbed my interest . Exactly 7 minutes of Sharon in two episodes ,a kind of sad ...
    But the Sharon fan than I am still have faith ,... She will be soon healthier, and will get love and job and friend again ....

#18630   2013/09/15 05:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Love our girl Sharon she is the reason I watch Y&R!

Love my Shick too!

« 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list