List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 07:01PM, Views: 3020657, Replies: 20640
    « 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 » »| page:
    #18611   2013/09/12 07:11PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Spoiler, in case you have not read Red's recap.

Noah finds Sharon's full bottle of meds. He tell Summer that his mom is off her meds. I think I am going to love Noah's interaction with Sharon. These two actors are such a great Mother and Son team. In fact, I love almost all of Sharon's relationships. Just proves how brilliant SC is as an actor.

#18612   2013/09/12 07:14PM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Cannot wait till our girl gets back to normal, but all cringe aside, SC is a brilliant actress. She is just giving her all and is shows.

Well today Sharon is going to be at the wedding with Faith, I wonder how that is going to go down. Any chance Faith is going to do something to stop the wedding. The only person who is rational in this whole storyline is Noah. They need to give him something to do. When are we going to see Sharon in that wedding dress? Is it going to be a dream or reality.

Yeah I would like to know that,too.What is she going to do,run home and put it on and head back to the wedding?I still think it's her meds and she is imagining all this.I just don't see how she could pull this off at the wedding if she is already there with Faith and Nick!I wish it would hurry up and come out about the paternity and all the rest!

Could that picture have been from back when Sharon was getting ready to go down the isle with Little Nicky years ago and someone started a rumor about it. I dont think she is what delays the wedding I think it is Dylan and CMs ridiculous secret.

I think that is what it is,Jackie,an old picture or else a photo shopped one.A few people have mentioned that it looked like Emily/Patty's wedding gown and veil.Maybe they just put Sharon's head on it!LOL
    I just read the day ahead spoilers by Red and you are right.The wedding delay has nothing what so ever to do with Sharon or Faith!Woot!Woot!Guess some people will not be too thrilled about that if you know what I mean!

Wow, one hurdle over. Another to come. Haven't been watching, I had to see today. Sharon looked beautiful in that pick blouse.

And I love the interaction between Sharon and Faith. It is really a mother and daughter relationship. No over done drama, just pure realism.

Yes that is one down for our girl and us!Keeping my fingers crossed that Sharon is on her way to being healed.I am so happy she got throuuh the wedding with out any screwups!Phew!!I love her and Faith and love the little girl that plays her!She needs an award when they come out!She is so amazing!

#18613   2013/09/12 07:18PM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal: Spoiler, in case you have not read Red's recap.

Noah finds Sharon's full bottle of meds. He tell Summer that his mom is off her meds. I think I am going to love Noah's interaction with Sharon. These two actors are such a great Mother and Son team. In fact, I love almost all of Sharon's relationships. Just proves how brilliant SC is as an actor.

I figured it would be Noah that finds out what is happening!Oh yes I do love his relationship with his mom.They work really good with each other.He is so talented and like you said SC is a brilliant actress!She looks good with everyone and makes them look good,too. !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 07:20PM
    #18614   2013/09/13 02:38AM
    Yas25

So the writers are not done debasing and thrashing our girl Sharon.
    It seems she stopped taking medication all on her own and now it will all be Sharon's fault.
    Even Billy gets sympathy for his gambling because the viewers saw that Victor was behind it, but not Sharon.
    The writers are determined to stick knives in the backs of Sharon fans and needless to say the haters are enjoying this.

The writers have been continuing the crap previous writers write stating Sharon is a bad mother, constantly having Sharon mention that she has not been in Faith's life never mind that is due to Victor letting her rot in prison and Nick keeping her away from Faith. No other character on this show is a great parent but only Sharon is called out on it. Nobody called Billy a bad parent and husband for endangering Billy, Delia and Victoria with his gambling.

Now with the writers having Sharon stopping her meds all on her own they are further portraying her as a bad mother. I am so pissed, the writing up to now was atrocious enough, now the writers are making it all Sharon's fault. It seems it is always her fault and she will still be GC's town pariah.

#18615   2013/09/13 03:47AM
    PixiePower

Quote Yas25: So the writers are not done debasing and thrashing our girl Sharon.
    It seems she stopped taking medication all on her own and now it will all be Sharon's fault.
    Even Billy gets sympathy for his gambling because the viewers saw that Victor was behind it, but not Sharon.
    The writers are determined to stick knives in the backs of Sharon fans and needless to say the haters are enjoying this.

The writers have been continuing the crap previous writers write stating Sharon is a bad mother, constantly having Sharon mention that she has not been in Faith's life never mind that is due to Victor letting her rot in prison and Nick keeping her away from Faith. No other character on this show is a great parent but only Sharon is called out on it. Nobody called Billy a bad parent and husband for endangering Billy, Delia and Victoria with his gambling.

Now with the writers having Sharon stopping her meds all on her own they are further portraying her as a bad mother. I am so pissed, the writing up to now was atrocious enough, now the writers are making it all Sharon's fault. It seems it is always her fault and she will still be GC's town pariah.

It looks that way doesn't it?Well I guess every show needs a scapegoat or whipping post that they can use to prop up all the other characters and Sharon evidently fills the bill.She has always been their go to girl!And Jack is the male version but at least he has a job and a family that supports him.And he is allowed to win every once in awhile!

No matter how they write my girl,I will always be a fan and will be there to support her.I guess to be a Sharon fan you just have to roll with the punches and expect the worst but keep on hoping that one day there will be a person that will step in and say ENOUGH!Let's get this woman back to the way she used to be.I won't hold my breath though!

TEAM SHARON FOREVER!

#18616   2013/09/13 06:52AM
    Jackie10

I want the stronger more independent Sharon of a few years ago who was ready to take on the whole of GC. Not the Sharon who was a door mat for anyone. Bring on the more confident and stand up for herself Sharon.

#18617   2013/09/13 06:52AM
    Jackie10

I want the stronger more independent Sharon of a few years ago who was ready to take on the whole of GC. Not the Sharon who was a door mat for anyone. Bring on the more confident and stand up for herself Sharon.

#18618   2013/09/13 07:51AM
    LJMOM812

Quote Yas25: So the writers are not done debasing and thrashing our girl Sharon.

I know. I was very disappointed by this as well. Her haters are having a field day. At least she wasn't the cause of the wedding being delayed/ postponed--they can't pin that on her as much as they would like her to be blamed for everything that goes wrong in GC. On the bright side, at least it was Noah that discovered she hasn't been taking her meds. If he can convince her to start taking them again, then maybe she will stabilize and recognize all her destructive behaviors and come clean to Nick about the paternity switch and Phyllis's fall. That might win her some points back from the people who have been harmed by her actions. I still see her needing some intensive therapy though. I am hoping she and Dylan will both be staying at the same facility and they will become even better friends.

#18619   2013/09/13 12:14PM
    Jackie10

It doesnt make Sharon a bad mother because she stopped taking her meds. Lots of people stop taking their medication for many reasons. But now her BP is in full swing we all know she would not condone Faiths behavior if not for her BP. Nor would she condone her own behavior.

#18620   2013/09/13 12:18PM
    PixiePower

Quote LJMOM812:

I know. I was very disappointed by this as well. Her haters are having a field day. At least she wasn't the cause of the wedding being delayed/ postponed--they can't pin that on her as much as they would like her to be blamed for everything that goes wrong in GC. On the bright side, at least it was Noah that discovered she hasn't been taking her meds. If he can convince her to start taking them again, then maybe she will stabilize and recognize all her destructive behaviors and come clean to Nick about the paternity switch and Phyllis's fall. That might win her some points back from the people who have been harmed by her actions. I still see her needing some intensive therapy though. I am hoping she and Dylan will both be staying at the same facility and they will become even better friends.

I hope she and Dylan can get closer and become good friends.She needs friends and Dylan could use a good friend too.If he is not Nikki's son I would love for him to be Sharon's brother or half brother.No more abusive men in her life again,writers please.Sharon needs a fresh start and not going back to the same old men and relationships that caused her so much pain.Please let her have a new life with a job,new house and later a new and different man.

« 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list