List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 11:44PM, Views: 3501267, Replies: 21125
    « 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 » »| page:
    #18601   2013/09/12 03:29AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Cannot wait till our girl gets back to normal, but all cringe aside, SC is a brilliant actress. She is just giving her all and is shows.

#18602   2013/09/12 05:15AM
    PixiePower

Looking forward to seeing Sharon today.I sure miss our girl when she is not on!I wouldn't give two hoots and a holler if Sharon was not on this dang show!

#18603   2013/09/12 06:22AM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower: Looking forward to seeing Sharon today.I sure miss our girl when she is not on!I wouldn't give two hoots and a holler if Sharon was not on this dang show!

I sure would not be watching if Sharon werent in it. Little Nicky and Avery can marry and live their lives just leave Sharon alone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 06:24AM
    #18604   2013/09/12 08:21AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Cannot wait till our girl gets back to normal, but all cringe aside, SC is a brilliant actress. She is just giving her all and is shows.

Well today Sharon is going to be at the wedding with Faith, I wonder how that is going to go down. Any chance Faith is going to do something to stop the wedding. The only person who is rational in this whole storyline is Noah. They need to give him something to do. When are we going to see Sharon in that wedding dress? Is it going to be a dream or reality.

#18605   2013/09/12 08:21AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Cannot wait till our girl gets back to normal, but all cringe aside, SC is a brilliant actress. She is just giving her all and is shows.

Well today Sharon is going to be at the wedding with Faith, I wonder how that is going to go down. Any chance Faith is going to do something to stop the wedding. The only person who is rational in this whole storyline is Noah. They need to give him something to do. When are we going to see Sharon in that wedding dress? Is it going to be a dream or reality.

#18606   2013/09/12 08:50AM
    PixiePower

Quote starlight19:

Yeah I would like to know that,too.What is she going to do,run home and put it on and head back to the wedding?I still think it's her meds and she is imagining all this.I just don't see how she could pull this off at the wedding if she is already there with Faith and Nick!I wish it would hurry up and come out about the paternity and all the rest!

#18607   2013/09/12 11:31AM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote starlight19:

Yeah I would like to know that,too.What is she going to do,run home and put it on and head back to the wedding?I still think it's her meds and she is imagining all this.I just don't see how she could pull this off at the wedding if she is already there with Faith and Nick!I wish it would hurry up and come out about the paternity and all the rest!

Could that picture have been from back when Sharon was getting ready to go down the isle with Little Nicky years ago and someone started a rumor about it. I dont think she is what delays the wedding I think it is Dylan and CMs ridiculous secret.

#18608   2013/09/12 03:23PM
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote starlight19:

Could that picture have been from back when Sharon was getting ready to go down the isle with Little Nicky years ago and someone started a rumor about it. I dont think she is what delays the wedding I think it is Dylan and CMs ridiculous secret.

I think that is what it is,Jackie,an old picture or else a photo shopped one.A few people have mentioned that it looked like Emily/Patty's wedding gown and veil.Maybe they just put Sharon's head on it!LOL
    I just read the day ahead spoilers by Red and you are right.The wedding delay has nothing what so ever to do with Sharon or Faith!Woot!Woot!Guess some people will not be too thrilled about that if you know what I mean!

#18609   2013/09/12 07:05PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote starlight19:

I think that is what it is,Jackie,an old picture or else a photo shopped one.A few people have mentioned that it looked like Emily/Patty's wedding gown and veil.Maybe they just put Sharon's head on it!LOL
    I just read the day ahead spoilers by Red and you are right.The wedding delay has nothing what so ever to do with Sharon or Faith!Woot!Woot!Guess some people will not be too thrilled about that if you know what I mean!

Wow, one hurdle over. Another to come. Haven't been watching, I had to see today. Sharon looked beautiful in that pick blouse.

And I love the interaction between Sharon and Faith. It is really a mother and daughter relationship. No over done drama, just pure realism.

#18610   2013/09/12 07:10PM
    PixiePower

Bringing our beautiful girl back to the top where she belongs!Loved seeing her today.She was pretty in pink.Thought the little actress that plays Faith was just awesome!That little girl can act,better than some of the adults!I just love her.Can't wait to see Sharon tomorrow and get this story moving along.Also love how all the haters are keeping our girl on the front page!Awesome for her getting so much attention!Sharon gets 'em talking and keeps 'em talking!They just can't help themselves!Love it,love it,love it!!!! Team Sharon!

« 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list