List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 12:41PM, Views: 3531224, Replies: 21268
    « 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 » »| page:
    #18591   2013/09/11 09:31AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Let's hope that this wedding day show will start Sharon on the path to good health and happiness.It is getting so ridiculous that she is still talking to and seeing Cassie.Poor girl has got to get help and be free from this delusion.I know all us Sharon fans are ready for that!Team Sharon!

#18592   2013/09/11 10:56AM
    starlight19

Quote habbyfan: Sharon feels she has been discarded (like Yesterday's trash) and she has, which will make her crash and burn. It is what BP does.

I do not like her s/l ... but she is doing a great job.

I have always been a Sharon fan because she can pull it off.

I agree. Don't like her storyline either, but it is what it is now, and we have to hang in there. Hopefully it will be over soon. I know she will come out of this stronger and healthier and hopefully find happines that she deserves.

Team Sharon

#18593   2013/09/11 11:08AM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower: Let's hope that this wedding day show will start Sharon on the path to good health and happiness.It is getting so ridiculous that she is still talking to and seeing Cassie.Poor girl has got to get help and be free from this delusion.I know all us Sharon fans are ready for that!Team Sharon!

Yes indeed I was looking forward to seeing Cassie again for a short stent but they have made a mockery out of what could have been a good twist in the soap. Cassie needs to go enough is way more than enough.

#18594   2013/09/11 01:15PM
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower: Let's hope that this wedding day show will start Sharon on the path to good health and happiness.It is getting so ridiculous that she is still talking to and seeing Cassie.Poor girl has got to get help and be free from this delusion.I know all us Sharon fans are ready for that!Team Sharon!

Yes indeed I was looking forward to seeing Cassie again for a short stent but they have made a mockery out of what could have been a good twist in the soap. Cassie needs to go enough is way more than enough.

You know I just love Cassie but this time they have made her so different by having her give Sharon such stupid advice.The old Cassie would never do that,she was a sweet and caring person just like her mother.Maybe it's the writers way of showing us the depths of Sharon's BP.I don't know but I don't like it.I always loved to see Cassie with Sharon and Nick but they have done a number on her now with this stupid story.Yes it is time for Cassie to go.Such a shame how they destroy anything that was once so good if it applies to Sharon.The woman just can't catch a break! SMH!

#18595   2013/09/11 01:21PM
    Coonfoot

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10:

You know I just love Cassie but this time they have made her so different by having her give Sharon such stupid advice.The old Cassie would never do that,she was a sweet and caring person just like her mother.Maybe it's the writers way of showing us the depths of Sharon's BP.I don't know but I don't like it.I always loved to see Cassie with Sharon and Nick but they have done a number on her now with this stupid story.Yes it is time for Cassie to go.Such a shame how they destroy anything that was once so good if it applies to Sharon.The woman just can't catch a break! SMH!

I too thought the story with Cassie was going to be a totally different one than what they have done. It has only served to tarnish our memories of how Sharon and Cassie were as mother and daughter. They were so sweet and loving. If they had brought her in as a look-alike, it would have been much better. At least she wouldn't be a figment of Sharon's imagination. I don't know what SMH means, but I think I agree! LOL!

#18596   2013/09/11 02:21PM
    Jackie10

SMH means shaking my head.

Looking forward to this story being over once and for all. Sharon back in the lime light doing what she does best. Sparing with Victor and business.

#18597   2013/09/11 02:37PM
    PixiePower

I just read the Canadian recap and it talked about the wedding!So excited to watch this tomorrow!

#18598   2013/09/11 04:00PM
    rediculous

Hi Sharon fans, just stopping in to say hello to a marvelous intelligent group and to once again sing the praises of our girl, she continues to keep everyone in an uproar, she sure has got it..

#18599   2013/09/11 07:58PM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous: Hi Sharon fans, just stopping in to say hello to a marvelous intelligent group and to once again sing the praises of our girl, she continues to keep everyone in an uproar, she sure has got it..

Hi Rediculous!Thanks for the nice greeting!I am so happy we have this refuge to escape to.It gets pretty nasty out there!This is a great place to hang out in and talk about our favorite subject,Sharon!Love all the Sharon fans!It is so awesome that she is all over the boards but that's nothing new she was always a hot topic.And rightly so.Sharon makes this show!She was and is so popular and always being talked about!So happy that her detractors keep her front page.It's great publicity for our girl!Shows how much she means to the show.I hate to think just how boring and blah this soap would be without our beautiful girl!She brightens up the screen!Go Sharon!Team Sharon All The Way!!!!

#18600   2013/09/11 08:59PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:

OMG!!!I just can't with Cassie. What happened to sweet and lovable Cassie? This Cassie is just cruel. She supporting Sharon 100%. This is becoming a joke. I remember reading spoilers before summer that Cassie was going to be a real person, being involved with both Sharon and Nick and she wasn't going to be a ghost. Everything was so secretive, then it turns out she is really an hallucination/ghost, UGH!! They really need to move with this story and let Cassie rest in peace and don't bring her back again...

Sharon needs to get well before she can take on the world, so she can find peace and happiness and in love.

« 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list