List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 03:33AM, Views: 3530979, Replies: 21264
    « 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 » »| page:
    #18581   2013/09/09 08:56PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon Rocks

Looking forward to seeing my girl kick a$$

Yes, Ninja style!! I would have liked to see Sharon if she was right in her mind to give little Nick some good A$$ kicking after finding out what he had done. It would have been more exciting then what we're getting now. Sharon really creeped me out today with that drawing in her purse and all those wedding gestures and her talk to Cassie. She is really determined to stop the Wedding.

Anyway, while all this BS is happening Sharon is really rocking her scenes.

Team Sharon..

Yes, the little that she is on (LOL) Sharon is a shining star with or without BPD. Cannot wait till the wedding. I am sure Sharon will be front and centre.

Team Sharon ♥♥♥

#18582   2013/09/10 01:29AM
    Yas25

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon Rocks

Looking forward to seeing my girl kick a$$

Yes, Ninja style!! I would have liked to see Sharon if she was right in her mind to give little Nick some good A$$ kicking after finding out what he had done. It would have been more exciting then what we're getting now. Sharon really creeped me out today with that drawing in her purse and all those wedding gestures and her talk to Cassie. She is really determined to stop the Wedding.

Anyway, while all this BS is happening Sharon is really rocking her scenes.

Team Sharon..

Sorry Starlight but if Sharon were in her right mind she would not have allowed Adam to use her as a sex toy. She needs to kick Adam's ass even more than she needs to kick Nick's ass. She is the only reason he has the life he has now, she loved him when his own father did not love him, when his own family including Jack could have cared less if he were dead or alive. Now he was her life line, all she wanted in the end was his friendship and he abandoned her and treats her like the Newmans have done like filth. So she needs to kick Adam's ass even more than Nick's ass. But of course Nick is due for an ass kicking from her as well so is the entire Newman family.

#18583   2013/09/10 05:27AM
    Jackie10

Sharon needs to get back on her meds. I agree with the writers thou it would take BP or some other dreaded decease to make Little Nicky appealing. When she realizes what she has done she is going to be disgusted with her self.

But we know she will rise like a Phoenix into the spot light once again. She will get well and back to her strong "Bring it on" self once again.

#18584   2013/09/10 09:13AM
    PixiePower

Can't wait to see our girl today!I know she is going to shine as she always does!I just want her out of this crazy story and back on a clear path.I want her to give the smackdown to all the Nasty Newmans for the way they have treated her over the years..Nikki and Victoria to start with and then kick Adam,Nick and Victor's bullying butts.These are the three men that have used and abused her horribly!

Then she should take that little ball of spitfire,Faith and move away from that awful ranch house and the ranch.Get a new house,job,life and reconnect with Noah and calm Faith down.Then when she is back on her meds and leveled out and when she is strong and well then she can get a new and decent man that will love only her unconditionally!One that will not use her and manipulate her to his advantage.That's my hope for Sharon!

Dump all the garbage and sever all the dependent and manipulative ties and move on baby,move on and don't look back.

#18585   2013/09/10 11:07AM
    Jackie10

Sharon definitely needs out of this story. She is going to be the one to pay for all of this crap. Victor I hope is behind it but we cant rely on these writers. Sharon will do great regardless.

#18586   2013/09/10 02:17PM
    Jackie10

Sharons acting so sure of her self I hate to think what is going to happen at the hands of these writers. Her BP fantasy is fixing to bite the dust. Sending her into a tailspin. Rock bottom is fixing to meet her head on. I am so ready to see her journey back to the top.

#18587   2013/09/10 03:14PM
    PixiePower

Just watched today's American show and OH BOY!Sharon is hallucinating big time!Her eyes and her expressions and the way she was talking is all so delusional.She is going to crash and burn.I just hope somebody is messing with her meds.This show just does not make sense.Does anybody ever ask Sharon if she is still seeing her doctor?Seems like she is never mentioned.We never hear Sharon talking about her.SMH at these writers.They sure write like amateurs!I am afraid to see what hapens at the wedding but I guess this will be where Sharon is found out!Well I guess I should be glad.It will bring this silly story to an end.Then I hope Sharon will get better.

#18588   2013/09/10 03:16PM
    sharon n nic...

My girl was on today with her man Nick!

#18589   2013/09/10 04:18PM
    habbyfan

Sharon feels she has been discarded (like Yesterday's trash) and she has, which will make her crash and burn. It is what BP does.

I do not like her s/l ... but she is doing a great job.

I have always been a Sharon fan because she can pull it off.

#18590   2013/09/10 04:23PM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower: Just watched today's American show and OH BOY!Sharon is hallucinating big time!Her eyes and her expressions and the way she was talking is all so delusional.She is going to crash and burn.I just hope somebody is messing with her meds.This show just does not make sense.Does anybody ever ask Sharon if she is still seeing her doctor?Seems like she is never mentioned.We never hear Sharon talking about her.SMH at these writers.They sure write like amateurs!I am afraid to see what hapens at the wedding but I guess this will be where Sharon is found out!Well I guess I should be glad.It will bring this silly story to an end.Then I hope Sharon will get better.

I think its quite plain she isnt seeing the DR. If she were the Dr would know she either isnt taking her medication or it isnt working. How many times does Little Nicky have to tell her they are not getting back together and that he loves Avery for Sharon to get the hint. Apparently quite a few with her BP in full swing. She is going to be so upset with her self for making her self look like such a fool. But we know she will play these scenes better than any one could.

« 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list