List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 05:27AM, Views: 3531629, Replies: 21274
    « 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 » »| page:
    #18571   2013/09/08 08:04PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote LJMOM812: I just hope that if the big reveal is at the wedding, that the Newmans don't crucify her again like they did at the housewarming party last year. Sharon Case was awesome, but it was such a heartbreaking scene. I get so angry when they all gang up on her. So unfair!

IA, Sharon was off the chart with her acting at that housewarming party. SC does cray-cray great, but her heartbreaking scene are even more powerful. She makes me cry every time. She draws me in and makes me feel her pain.

♥♥♥ SC is a powerhouse.

#18572   2013/09/08 08:14PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote LJMOM812: I just hope that if the big reveal is at the wedding, that the Newmans don't crucify her again like they did at the housewarming party last year. Sharon Case was awesome, but it was such a heartbreaking scene. I get so angry when they all gang up on her. So unfair!

IA, Sharon was off the chart with her acting at that housewarming party. SC does cray-cray great, but her heartbreaking scene are even more powerful. She makes me cry every time. She draws me in and makes me feel her pain.

♥♥♥ SC is a powerhouse.

I also agree. Everything thing Sharon does turns into gold. She an exceptional actress, and I'm proud to be her fan since the beginning. I'm looking forward to the reveal especially Sharon's acting and NOT looking forward because I know it's going to be heartbreaking see Sharon in that state of mind.

#18573   2013/09/08 08:27PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

♥♥♥ SC is a powerhouse.

I also agree. Everything thing Sharon does turns into gold. She an exceptional actress, and I'm proud to be her fan since the beginning. I'm looking forward to the reveal especially Sharon's acting and NOT looking forward because I know it's going to be heartbreaking see Sharon in that state of mind.

Some may not feel the same, but I want to add that, if true, what a great treat to get to see Sharon vs. Victor. LOVE iT. Imagine that little Sharon would go up against the likes of TGVN.

If only MAB went this route instead of Sictor, lol.

#18574   2013/09/09 12:30AM
    Yas25

I really can't stand to see a repeat of what the Newmans did to Sharon at the penthouse again at the big reveal. It is just too much. The writers are always doing this to only Sharon regardless of whichever writing regime takes over. It is like they hate the SN character or they know there is a lot of hate for this character and they are playing to that crowd. But what about those of us who love her dammit!! Even Adam never gets treated like this in the past and now. Even he is no longer a pariah and Sharon still is for doing things much less worse than all of the other characters combined. Haven't watched in a long while and will not be watching anytime soon if I have to see SN mistreated and humiliated again.

#18575   2013/09/09 03:38AM
    canada gal

Quote Yas25: I really can't stand to see a repeat of what the Newmans did to Sharon at the penthouse again at the big reveal. It is just too much. The writers are always doing this to only Sharon regardless of whichever writing regime takes over. It is like they hate the SN character or they know there is a lot of hate for this character and they are playing to that crowd. But what about those of us who love her dammit!! Even Adam never gets treated like this in the past and now. Even he is no longer a pariah and Sharon still is for doing things much less worse than all of the other characters combined. Haven't watched in a long while and will not be watching anytime soon if I have to see SN mistreated and humiliated again.

IA, Sharon is taking a licking by the writers and its feeding the sensationalism at Sharon's expense. I am hopeful that Sharon will become Victor's equal and maybe even topple him this time.

According to spoilers/sprumors, it looks like he may be the cause behind her erratic behavior. SC is a powerhouse. She is going to bring it on, no matter what the outcome is, we know Sharon will overcome this, too.

#18576   2013/09/09 06:20AM
    Jackie10

I can full well see Victor bribing Adam with his love and support if he would cut her loose, so he wouldnt be with her to notice when her meds stopped working. Victor may very well have bribed someone working at the Pharmacy to change Sharons meds. No telling what these writers will come up with. And in a round about way that would take the blame for all this foolishness form Sharon and put it on Victor. Even though I still feel Little Nicky carries the Lions share for his 18 year lie when he could have cleared it up 18 years ago and none of this would have happened.

Either way Sharon has done a spectacular job as usual. No other actress could have dont half as well.

#18577   2013/09/09 07:19AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I can full well see Victor bribing Adam with his love and support if he would cut her loose, so he wouldnt be with her to notice when her meds stopped working. Victor may very well have bribed someone working at the Pharmacy to change Sharons meds. No telling what these writers will come up with. And in a round about way that would take the blame for all this foolishness form Sharon and put it on Victor. Even though I still feel Little Nicky carries the Lions share for his 18 year lie when he could have cleared it up 18 years ago and none of this would have happened.

Either way Sharon has done a spectacular job as usual. No other actress could have dont half as well.

I agree with all of this. I've said in previous posts that probably Victor has something to do with it. If Victor wants to get even with someone he wouldn't hesitate to go after the person no matter what the costs and he wouldn't just drop it, just like Sharon just because Mason wouldn't do it, I don't think Victor would stop the threat, he would find another way to get even. He did say once to Mason (back in January)when he didn't want to do it. Victor said he'll take care both Adam and Sharon and will make them pay...so maybe it's coming into play. We just have to wait and see.

#18578   2013/09/09 11:55AM
    PixiePower

I wish this story would hurry up and end!Grrrr I have never been known for patience!lol.I just want our Sharon back strong and healthy and able to stand up to all the people that are looking down their noses at her.The very ones that are so high and mighty and truth be told are a thousand times worse than Sharon could ever think to be.And a few of them have even contributed to the destruction of her.Hypocrites!!!!Come on writers and end this crap and let's move on!I am getting so bored with this story right now but never bored with the lovely Sharon!Sharon rocks it!

#18579   2013/09/09 08:35PM
    canada gal

Sharon Rocks

Looking forward to seeing my girl kick a$$

#18580   2013/09/09 08:44PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Sharon Rocks

Looking forward to seeing my girl kick a$$

Yes, Ninja style!! I would have liked to see Sharon if she was right in her mind to give little Nick some good A$$ kicking after finding out what he had done. It would have been more exciting then what we're getting now. Sharon really creeped me out today with that drawing in her purse and all those wedding gestures and her talk to Cassie. She is really determined to stop the Wedding.

Anyway, while all this BS is happening Sharon is really rocking her scenes.

Team Sharon..

« 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list