List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 01:02PM, Views: 3334982, Replies: 21033
    « 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 » »| page:
    #18561   2013/09/08 03:24AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: When is this whole Sharon blow up supposed to take place anyone know? In my opinion it cant happen soon enough so she can start her journey back to the top. It has been drawn out for three long years in my book and thats about 2 years and 10 months longer than it needed to be. Give it a rest already people and start her on the road back to front burner interesting story lines instead of front burner carrying everyone elses arses.

ICAM, shaters say Sharon needs to pay. I say she has be paying for years now. Enough is enough, write Sharon's love story ready and the ratings will go up.

That always puzzles me when I read a shater saying that.When has Sharon not paid?She even has to pay for things other people have done and also for things that she has never done.The Sharon character is always paying over and over again.SMH

#18562   2013/09/08 06:04AM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: When is this whole Sharon blow up supposed to take place anyone know? In my opinion it cant happen soon enough so she can start her journey back to the top. It has been drawn out for three long years in my book and thats about 2 years and 10 months longer than it needed to be. Give it a rest already people and start her on the road back to front burner interesting story lines instead of front burner carrying everyone elses arses.

ICAM, shaters say Sharon needs to pay. I say she has be paying for years now. Enough is enough, write Sharon's love story ready and the ratings will go up.

That always puzzles me when I read a shater saying that.When has Sharon not paid?She even has to pay for things other people have done and also for things that she has never done.The Sharon character is always paying over and over again.SMH

LOL, according to shaters, Sharon is responsible for global warning. They are a broken record. Sharon has paid plenty. Time for Sharon to get some happiness.

#18563   2013/09/08 06:14AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! I agree Sharon has paid more than enough. Taking the blame for Little Nicky to keep him the good guy? What a lame excuse. To me he has never been the good guy. She has always carried him in scenes.

Bring our Sharon back to the strong and more independent character of 2010 who was ready to face all of GC. The Sharon who said "Bring it on."

#18564   2013/09/08 09:34AM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:

I agree with this post completely..

#18565   2013/09/08 12:21PM
    Jackie10

Sharon deserves to be in the lime light more than any newbie they have brought on for the past 3 years and half the vets on the show. She brings it every time.

#18566   2013/09/08 01:02PM
    PixiePower

Sharon is the best thing that ever happened to this show.With out her the show and the board would be one big BORE!Thanks SC and SN for bringing life to this soap!You Rock!TEAM SHARON!!!

#18567   2013/09/08 02:52PM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower: Sharon is the best thing that ever happened to this show.With out her the show and the board would be one big BORE!Thanks SC and SN for bringing life to this soap!You Rock!TEAM SHARON!!!

With out Sharon there would definitely be a hole. No female brings it like she does. Does anyone know if there is any truth to Sharons reveal coming out next week?

#18568   2013/09/08 04:14PM
    canada gal

Looking forward to seeing my girl Sharon bring it on like no other. Amazing opportunity for her fans to rally behind her no matter what. I'll have my tissue box by my side.

Team Sharon ♥♥♥

#18569   2013/09/08 04:34PM
    LJMOM812

I just hope that if the big reveal is at the wedding, that the Newmans don't crucify her again like they did at the housewarming party last year. Sharon Case was awesome, but it was such a heartbreaking scene. I get so angry when they all gang up on her. So unfair!

#18570   2013/09/08 05:26PM
    PixiePower

I wish for once she would stand up to all of the bullies!It is just disgusting when they all gang up on her.Poor Sharon!I just want our girl to be happy and strong.Is that too much to ask writers?Please stop trashing her and build her back up as you promised so many times!No matter I will always love Sharon!I can't help it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 05:30PM
    « 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list