List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 05:27AM, Views: 3531628, Replies: 21274
    « 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 » »| page:
    #18551   2013/09/07 07:57AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon should be greatly compensated for the he!! they have put her thru. She has been a trooper for the past 3 summers now with the sht writing. In a barn in NM for 5 months, Sictor now this ridiculous story line.

Tell me about it. When is the trashing of Sharon's going to end. It's been one horrible story after another. Can't Sharon be happy, have friends, and a successful career and most important A FAMILY!!!!

Of course not, since Sharon outshines every newbie. It is disgusting that certain characters get prop with everything including the kitchen sink and still they're nothing but yawn-worthy.

Good or bad, our girl outshines even the best of them. Cannot wait till she gets a decent s/l with love and support.

Team Sharon ♥

SURE CAN'T ARGUE WITH YOU FANS.SHARON IS DUE A WHOLE HEAP OF GOOD KARMA!IT'S WAY PAST TIME THAT SHE GETS TO WIN A FEW!

Oops sorry about the caps.I was not yelling I swear!Well heck maybe I was.Somebody needs to get these crazy writer's attention,right?lol

LOL love it! Yes something needs to get their attention. I said since this mess started last year that it was sad every thing some of us Sharon fans asked for, for Sharon was handed to a newbie on a silver platter over night. A nice home, marriage, another baby, a career. All wasted on someone who should have had to earn the stuff in 4 or 5 years like other characters did.

Thank you!I feel the same.It is infuriating that Sharon is doled out meager scraps of happiness and good writing after being on this show for 20 years.It's as though she is regulated as to always be the whipping post and the go to girl.She is constantly being used to prop up the evil and disliked ones and take the brunt of anger off the wimpy most favored ones.Without her a lot of these characters would not have a story and be so darn boring and irrelevant they would need to hit the door.lol

They are still irrelevant and boring when Sharon is out of their orbit same with the characters MM props and they still need to hit the door they bring practically nothing to the soap.

Well they have sure used them both to prop up FOJ's!lol

#18552   2013/09/07 08:06AM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Totally agree. Everything that has been handed to the newbie should have been Sharon's. But, our girl is the best and brings you into her story, no matter if you hate what is happening. Every time she is on my screen, I can feel what she is feeling. That, my friends, is a sign of excellence!

Yes I so agree. No other character other than Adam/MM has the ability to raise the kind of passion in people to make them love so fully or hate so readily. And be able to turn people who hate into people who after awhile love the characters also many have turned from hate to love for both of these fine actors and characters its just to hard not to.

I have to add one more to the list and that is EB- Victor Newman. LOL he is another passion stirrer good or bad.

#18553   2013/09/07 09:17AM
    Jackie10

When is this whole Sharon blow up supposed to take place anyone know? In my opinion it cant happen soon enough so she can start her journey back to the top. It has been drawn out for three long years in my book and thats about 2 years and 10 months longer than it needed to be. Give it a rest already people and start her on the road back to front burner interesting story lines instead of front burner carrying everyone elses arses.

#18554   2013/09/07 09:36AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: When is this whole Sharon blow up supposed to take place anyone know? In my opinion it cant happen soon enough so she can start her journey back to the top. It has been drawn out for three long years in my book and thats about 2 years and 10 months longer than it needed to be. Give it a rest already people and start her on the road back to front burner interesting story lines instead of front burner carrying everyone elses arses.

ICAM, shaters say Sharon needs to pay. I say she has be paying for years now. Enough is enough, write Sharon's love story ready and the ratings will go up.

#18555   2013/09/07 10:29AM
    canada gal

LOL, another Sharon hate thread just popped up and she hasn't been on for a few day.

Sharon just seems to be on everyone's mind.

#18556   2013/09/07 06:22PM
    canada gal

I know our girl is taking a beating and her s/l is dragging out at a turtle's pace, but I love all the speculations out there about Sharon. I am especially interested in her meds. Did she decide to stop taking them or did victor mess with her prescription. I am still on the fence, but either way SC will knock the socks off everyone.

Team Sharon♥

#18557   2013/09/07 06:32PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: LOL, another Sharon hate thread just popped up and she hasn't been on for a few day.

LOL, I agree. Most of these hate on Sharon thread it's always the same person who starts them. Anyway, Sharon is the best at what she does and does it beautifully. Can't wait till this story ends and we can get back in track with Sharon with a wonderful story and love in her life.

#18558   2013/09/07 07:00PM
    Big-mama Lovely

Beauty to the top.

Team Sharon.

#18559   2013/09/07 07:12PM
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote canada gal: LOL, another Sharon hate thread just popped up and she hasn't been on for a few day.

Sharon Newman is interesting to watch. she is the best character on y&r.

#18560   2013/09/08 03:01AM
    rediculous

I love your nic.. and your post, can you just imagine how boring the show and the boards would be without her..

« 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list