List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 05:35AM, Views: 3021928, Replies: 20642
    « 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 » »| page:
    #18531   2013/09/06 04:48PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote LJMOM812: I was curious if anyone was bothered by Sharon's lack of involvement in the KC Memorial shows. I know her character wasn't that involved with Katherine for the past several years, but it seems there was a time when Katherine and Sharon had some nice scenes together. I wasn't watching then, but apparently Katherine was giving Sharon advise on Nick and their marriage. Anyway, I thought that it was strange that newer cast members such as Cane and Avery were there but not Sharon. Surely, there must of been some way to include her in the memorial if only to sit quietly in the back and remember a nice time they shared. I felt bad for Sharon Case for being excluded from this monumental event.

I didn't dare start a thread on this because I just can't stomach the bashing any more. It is just too intense and irrational.

Yeah, SMH. Thought is was stupid of the EP to exclude Sharon from the memorial. The bashing has stopped a bit as Sharon hasn't been on for a few days and they have nothing to chew on. LOL.

More power to our girl, Sharon ♥♥♥

#18532   2013/09/06 04:52PM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous: Hi PixiePower, nice to see you here, hope you'll stop by more often, our girl is awesome no doubt..

Thanks so much Rediculous!I plan on it!Have to work but will be here as much as I can! Yes Sharon is awesome!:)

#18533   2013/09/06 04:56PM
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot: I understand your feelings PixiePower. SN has been through more strife, despair, heartache, etc. enough to last 3 lifetimes. I'm hoping the stories are going to move along quicker now that school is in. Sharon's story definitely needs to be told, I just hope they do it right and bring her back to the Sharon we know and love, along with more confidence and focus. I'd like her to become someone to be reckoned with in the future and not take anybody's insults and forge ahead and build her own future. Sharon Case is such a fantastic actress and can't wait to see her play out her next story.

I agree Coonfoot.She was well on her way when she was working at Newman but that changed very sudden.I wish they would move her into a new house off the Newman property.Give her a job and let her show what she can do.She has worked corporate before and can do it again.The sky is the limit with our girl!Go Sharon!

#18534   2013/09/06 05:01PM
    PixiePower

Quote LJMOM812: I was curious if anyone was bothered by Sharon's lack of involvement in the KC Memorial shows. I know her character wasn't that involved with Katherine for the past several years, but it seems there was a time when Katherine and Sharon had some nice scenes together. I wasn't watching then, but apparently Katherine was giving Sharon advise on Nick and their marriage. Anyway, I thought that it was strange that newer cast members such as Cane and Avery were there but not Sharon. Surely, there must of been some way to include her in the memorial if only to sit quietly in the back and remember a nice time they shared. I felt bad for Sharon Case for being excluded from this monumental event.

I didn't dare start a thread on this because I just can't stomach the bashing any more. It is just too intense and irrational.

I wanted to see her included in the memorial too.They did have some scenes in the early days back when Shick was together.Katherine would give her advice on Nick.I do remember that.I know Christian LeBlanc(Michael Baldwin) tweeted a really sweet picture of SC with Jeannie Cooper the other day.They both had bvig smiles on their faces.You could tell they really thought a lot of each other.

Don't blame you for not starting a thread.They are resting on their haunches ready to strike again when Sharon comes back!LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:07PM
    #18535   2013/09/06 05:02PM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan: I swear they stole Sharon's BP s/l from Homeland.

I wouldn't doubt it,Habbyfan!They do like to "borrow" from other shows.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:04PM
    #18536   2013/09/06 05:30PM
    LJMOM812

Quote PixiePower:

I wanted to see her included in the memorial too.They did have some scenes in the early days back when Shick was together.Katherine would give her advice on Nick.I do remember that.I know Christian LeBlanc(Michael Baldwin) tweeted a really sweet picture of SC with Jeannie Cooper the other day.They both had bvig smiles on their faces.You could tell they really thought a lot of each other.

Don't blame you for not starting a thread.They are resting on their haunches ready to strike again when Sharon comes back!LOL

Hi PixiePower! That is nice to hear about Christian LeBlanc tweeting a pic with JC and SC. It sounds like JC was such a great friend and mentor to all. You are so right about the haters--they are having a field day right now. I can't wait for this s/l to wrap up and for SN to get the help she needs. Then maybe the haters won't have quite so much mud to sling at our girl. She has been through enough.

#18537   2013/09/06 05:32PM
    LJMOM812

Quote canada gal:

Yeah, SMH. Thought is was stupid of the EP to exclude Sharon from the memorial. The bashing has stopped a bit as Sharon hasn't been on for a few days and they have nothing to chew on. LOL.

More power to our girl, Sharon ♥♥♥

Yes, it seems like forever since she has been on. Hopefully, we will get to see her next week and this s/l will start wrapping up.

#18538   2013/09/06 05:46PM
    Jackie10

Sharon should be greatly compensated for the he!! they have put her thru. She has been a trooper for the past 3 summers now with the sht writing. In a barn in NM for 5 months, Sictor now this ridiculous story line.

#18539   2013/09/06 06:29PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Sharon should be greatly compensated for the he!! they have put her thru. She has been a trooper for the past 3 summers now with the sht writing. In a barn in NM for 5 months, Sictor now this ridiculous story line.

ICAM, she has done it all and has come out stronger every time. Looking forward to her next s/l, because she gets everyone talking. Good or bad, Sharon entertains.

Team Sharon♥♥♥

#18540   2013/09/06 06:42PM
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon should be greatly compensated for the he!! they have put her thru. She has been a trooper for the past 3 summers now with the sht writing. In a barn in NM for 5 months, Sictor now this ridiculous story line.

ICAM, she has done it all and has come out stronger every time. Looking forward to her next s/l, because she gets everyone talking. Good or bad, Sharon entertains.

Team Sharon♥♥♥

I agree. Sharon is the best. she is beautiful, talent and compassionate person. she will come out stronger then before looking forward to her next s/l.

Team Sharon.

« 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list