List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 08:04AM, Views: 3328950, Replies: 21028
    « 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 » »| page:
    #18521   2013/09/05 09:15PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I guess every one is working. I missed todays soap. Looking forward to some Canadian recaps. I am amazed that the talk is going on and on for Sharon some are saying she has not been on much in several days but the hate continues man our girl is good.

No cdn epi today. I didn't realize that Navery's wedding was going to happen so quickly. I mean it takes about a month to reserve the park and caterers. Really dumb writing.

When they do these type of gun shot weddings it always means something is going to go down, in one word Sharon. She is probably going to do something crazy. I was really hoping their wedding was going to happen without a hitch.

Geez, I will be on the edge of my seat, till this all plays out. But no worries for SC, I am sure she will bring it home.

Oh I know, no doubt she will. We haven't seen Sharon since last Tuesday, what gives??? Miss my girl Sharon.

#18522   2013/09/06 05:24AM
    rediculous

Hopefully all the stories will start moving soon, it has been a limbo summer, same old stuff day after day, they soon have to give some type of explanation as to why Sharon did an 180 and was suddenly all up into this silliness with Nick..and the visions of Cassie..

#18523   2013/09/06 05:39AM
    Yas25

Quote rediculous: Hopefully all the stories will start moving soon, it has been a limbo summer, same old stuff day after day, they soon have to give some type of explanation as to why Sharon did an 180 and was suddenly all up into this silliness with Nick..and the visions of Cassie..

I think they did in one episode, the one where Sharon confessed to Cassie about changing the paternity. She said she was upset about Adam treating her like trash and was tired of being unhappy or alone all the time and wanted her happier times when Cassie was alive back. But her meds or her doc weren't helping her was not explained.

#18524   2013/09/06 08:04AM
    starlight19

Quote rediculous: Hopefully all the stories will start moving soon, it has been a limbo summer, same old stuff day after day, they soon have to give some type of explanation as to why Sharon did an 180 and was suddenly all up into this silliness with Nick..and the visions of Cassie..

I agree. It has been one really weird summer and these crap storyline weren't helping either. The worst has to be Sharon's it similar to last summer when she was acting all crazy. Like you say I hope all these storyline are explained to why all this is happening. And also Adam's 180 turn around after the shooting.

#18525   2013/09/06 08:13AM
    starlight19

But her meds or her doc weren't helping her was not explained.

That, or Victor has something to do with it. Maybe he or had someone pay the pharmacist to switch her meds with placebos. I remember him telling Mason not sure who he was going to make Sharon pay..So I don't think this storyline ended, what would be the point to have it address to begin with if they were just going to drop it after a couple of episodes. This would have been such good drama.

Maybe it is the meds, I recall an episode where Sharon was talking to Dr. Waktins at CL, Sharon told her that her meds were making her head hazy and not thinking clearly. This was never addressed after that conversation. These writers drop storylines in the middle with no conclusion.

#18526   2013/09/06 10:28AM
    PixiePower

I haven't posted on this board in a long time.I still read the posts here occasionally and watch the show on tape so I can fast forward the parts I don't like.Needless to say that mostly involves the terrible writing for Sharon.I hardly recognize her anymore.It's awful how she is being trashed and for so long.

But the reason I am posting today is to say that I sincerely thank all you fans that have kept this thread going despite some very vile Sharon bashing on the show and the board.Sharon is my favorite character and it makes me smile to know that she still has a lot of true fans that take the time to support her.You fans are the best.
    I am Team Sharon All The Way!!!

#18527   2013/09/06 02:50PM
    rediculous

Hi PixiePower, nice to see you here, hope you'll stop by more often, our girl is awesome no doubt..

#18528   2013/09/06 03:00PM
    Coonfoot

I understand your feelings PixiePower. SN has been through more strife, despair, heartache, etc. enough to last 3 lifetimes. I'm hoping the stories are going to move along quicker now that school is in. Sharon's story definitely needs to be told, I just hope they do it right and bring her back to the Sharon we know and love, along with more confidence and focus. I'd like her to become someone to be reckoned with in the future and not take anybody's insults and forge ahead and build her own future. Sharon Case is such a fantastic actress and can't wait to see her play out her next story.

#18529   2013/09/06 04:23PM
    LJMOM812

I was curious if anyone was bothered by Sharon's lack of involvement in the KC Memorial shows. I know her character wasn't that involved with Katherine for the past several years, but it seems there was a time when Katherine and Sharon had some nice scenes together. I wasn't watching then, but apparently Katherine was giving Sharon advise on Nick and their marriage. Anyway, I thought that it was strange that newer cast members such as Cane and Avery were there but not Sharon. Surely, there must of been some way to include her in the memorial if only to sit quietly in the back and remember a nice time they shared. I felt bad for Sharon Case for being excluded from this monumental event.

I didn't dare start a thread on this because I just can't stomach the bashing any more. It is just too intense and irrational.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:26PM
    #18530   2013/09/06 04:42PM
    habbyfan

I swear they stole Sharon's BP s/l from Homeland.

« 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list