List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 09:30AM, Views: 3428172, Replies: 21089
    « 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 » »| page:
    #18511   2013/09/05 06:27AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Soaps Admin

There have been a couple issues with this thread and the Sharon Case appreciation thread for the past few days. Some posters are going against the guidelines by adding new screen names just to either bump the thread or to bait others. This must stop immediately. Both go against Soaps.com's guidelines.

Every poster gets ONE screen name and there is to be NO bumping of any thread. We want all threads to have a chance to stay on the first page of the forum. If this continues, we will close the thread permanently.

ADMIN

#18512   2013/09/05 09:08AM
    Jackie10

Is tomorrow supposed to be the Navery wedding? If so has there been any indication that Sharon will be there or what is supposed to happen there?

#18513   2013/09/05 10:40AM
    Jackie10

I guess every one is working. I missed todays soap. Looking forward to some Canadian recaps. I am amazed that the talk is going on and on for Sharon some are saying she has not been on much in several days but the hate continues man our girl is good.

#18514   2013/09/05 12:07PM
    shackfan

I understood than Navery wedding is next Friday . Hopefully they did not say the wedding would be in 3 month at their rhythm it would be in 3 years

Today was quiet here . And I do not know why all Sharon appreciation thread has a admin message. And yes there is new baby anti Sharon thread LOL , I just give them credit for the originality in name ... Anti forever club ...anti... Club,... They put a lot of heart of hating her... But they forget bad publicity is good ones ... I give my Love for the most talented and beautiful lady in Genoa City

#18515   2013/09/05 02:22PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I guess every one is working. I missed todays soap. Looking forward to some Canadian recaps. I am amazed that the talk is going on and on for Sharon some are saying she has not been on much in several days but the hate continues man our girl is good.

No cdn epi today. I didn't realize that Navery's wedding was going to happen so quickly. I mean it takes about a month to reserve the park and caterers. Really dumb writing.

#18516   2013/09/05 03:37PM
    canada gal

Quote shackfan: I understood than Navery wedding is next Friday . Hopefully they did not say the wedding would be in 3 month at their rhythm it would be in 3 years

Today was quiet here . And I do not know why all Sharon appreciation thread has a admin message. And yes there is new baby anti Sharon thread LOL , I just give them credit for the originality in name ... Anti forever club ...anti... Club,... They put a lot of heart of hating her... But they forget bad publicity is good ones ... I give my Love for the most talented and beautiful lady in Genoa City

I was surprised to with the Admin warning in this thread. Oh, yes I saw the new thread . Just too funny. Anyway, as the saying goes and publicity is good publicity. Love how SC/SN is Rocking her storyline.

Team Sharon <3

#18517   2013/09/05 05:00PM
    canada gal

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Jackie10: I would still like for Sharon and Dylan to be sister/brother/cousins or some relation.

I know....the writers missed that mark, especially if they are truly going to make Dylan Nikki's son (as reported in some spoiler threads). She and Dylan can't be siblings or any relation because Sharon has children with Nick, who would be Dylan's brother. On the other hand, there is the Stitch character that she could be related to. At this point, I don't care who it is, I just want her to have a real support system, not the flimsy so-called support she has now.

Does Dylan have to be related to Sharon to be her friend. The writers have both Sharon and Dylan dealing with similar aliments. Can't they bond as friends over their common issues. Their friendship back in January was really sweet and platonic. Yes, Dylan is pretty dull right now in his current s/l, but that will change soon. One thing I like about the Dylan character is that he is fiercely loyal to the people he trusts and he absolutely is a supporter of the underdog.

#18518   2013/09/05 07:12PM
    Jackie10

Sharon need to get on her meds and get her life straightened out. She is a mess. These writers are stirring up a hornets nest the more they continue with this crap. Sharon will bring the scenes no matter she is a pro.

#18519   2013/09/05 07:33PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I guess every one is working. I missed todays soap. Looking forward to some Canadian recaps. I am amazed that the talk is going on and on for Sharon some are saying she has not been on much in several days but the hate continues man our girl is good.

No cdn epi today. I didn't realize that Navery's wedding was going to happen so quickly. I mean it takes about a month to reserve the park and caterers. Really dumb writing.

When they do these type of gun shot weddings it always means something is going to go down, in one word Sharon. She is probably going to do something crazy. I was really hoping their wedding was going to happen without a hitch.

#18520   2013/09/05 08:59PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

When they do these type of gun shot weddings it always means something is going to go down, in one word Sharon. She is probably going to do something crazy. I was really hoping their wedding was going to happen without a hitch.

Geez, I will be on the edge of my seat, till this all plays out. But no worries for SC, I am sure she will bring it home.

« 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list