List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 09:30AM, Views: 3423230, Replies: 21089
    « 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 » »| page:
    #18501   2013/09/04 08:26PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote Jackie10: I would still like for Sharon and Dylan to be sister/brother/cousins or some relation.

I agree. I wish the writer would gave Sharon a family Dylan would be wonderful brother to her, she knew him and they are already good friends. I am hope that she get someone whose there for her.she real need supporting systems especially now.

#18502   2013/09/04 09:44PM
    canada gal

Quote Phazem: Let's put the Blond Avenger back on top where she belongs!

ICAM, bump

#18503   2013/09/04 10:49PM
    shackfan

Quote Big-mama Lovely:
    Quote Jackie10: I would still like for Sharon and Dylan to be sister/brother/cousins or some relation.

I agree. I wish the writer would gave Sharon a family Dylan would be wonderful brother to her, she knew him and they are already good friends. I am hope that she get someone whose there for her.she real need supporting systems especially now.

I hope so. The problem that Sharon doesn't have. A friend most girl who watch her back and stay a friend whatever happened in her life. They broke the link with Adam, and make disappear the sweet friendship she has with Jack, or Victor where is not a lost for the last one.

Before she had Dru , but since no one check on her or her kids for the good and the bad. Paul protect Michael family whenever is outlaw,...Phyllis had everyone with her,.... victor and Nikki always had katherine 's support even they were doing bad things. Even they put Noah with the young folks but he doesn't have the protection of a Billy with special relation with other member of his family besides his mother ,and his father ... Billy got a nice link with Katherine ,or his two sibling ... Noah has no relation with his grandparents who tolerate him just in special occasion . Never see them together ,and share family moment as Summer have or Reed,... And poor Faith , lonely without any kids of her age playing with her, we could see her interacting with Lili twins ,same age but nop ... They isolate Sharon but also her two kids, and it's a shame.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 10:52PM
    #18504   2013/09/04 11:27PM
    canada gal

I posted this in another thread, but I thought it would be food for thought in this thread, too.

Victor and Sharon had the best FIL/DIL relationship ever, until MAB and EB thought sictor would sell, NOT. So Victor's hate for Sharon is a rewrite.

But I have to say, I like Sharon's confidence in front of TGVN. She knows Victor better than anyone, even Adam. Sharon warned Adam about getting to close to Victor.

And what can I say about Nikki and Sharon. They really remind me of Mrs. C and Jill. I love their love-hate relationship. I hope to see more.

#18505   2013/09/04 11:46PM
    shackfan

Quote canada gal: I posted this in another thread, but I thought it would be food for thought in this thread, too.

Victor and Sharon had the best FIL/DIL relationship ever, until MAB and EB thought sictor would sell, NOT. So Victor's hate for Sharon is a rewrite.

But I have to say, I like Sharon's confidence in front of TGVN. She knows Victor better than anyone, even Adam. Sharon warned Adam about getting to close to Victor.

And what can I say about Nikki and Sharon. They really remind me of Mrs. C and Jill. I love their love-hate relationship. I hope to see more.

Yes Sharon and victor had really a nice relationship prior shictor. But I am happy she can see him for who he is for real now . Because before she was always rooting for him thinking he will do his best for his family no matter what Victor was never wrong for Sharon, so even she stayed in prison for him . Do you remember than Mickeal asked Victor not to do a testimony in favor of Sharon ,and Sharon agreed with it also . Something crazy because everything was Victor 's fault.So righ now it's damn good she always stand up ,and confront him. She's the only one who's not scared of Victor anymore. Nikky it's more hate than love as relationship.
    I love their fight but it's different from Jill and Katherine Who had a relationship with more depth and the hate more understanding . From Nikki i see it as snobby , and happy not to considerate Sharon has someone enough valuable for her family

#18506   2013/09/05 03:36AM
    rediculous

beauty and talent to the top..

#18507   2013/09/05 04:39AM
    Yas25

Quote shackfan:
    Quote canada gal: I posted this in another thread, but I thought it would be food for thought in this thread, too.

Yes Sharon and victor had really a nice relationship prior shictor. But I am happy she can see him for who he is for real now . Because before she was always rooting for him thinking he will do his best for his family no matter what Victor was never wrong for Sharon, so even she stayed in prison for him . Do you remember than Mickeal asked Victor not to do a testimony in favor of Sharon ,and Sharon agreed with it also . Something crazy because everything was Victor 's fault.So righ now it's damn good she always stand up ,and confront him. She's the only one who's not scared of Victor anymore. Nikky it's more hate than love as relationship.
    I love their fight but it's different from Jill and Katherine Who had a relationship with more depth and the hate more understanding . From Nikki i see it as snobby , and happy not to considerate Sharon has someone enough valuable for her family

I thought Sharon trusted Victor would not let her go to prison and it is Victor who betrayed by pleading the fifth.

I hate Nikki's treatment of Sharon both her and Victoria are bullies, guess we know where Summer gets her bullying genes. Ironic how Y&R did a bullying PSA but allow just about everyone but allow mostly Nikki and Victoria bully her.

#18508   2013/09/05 05:34AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Sharon is amazing in any story line these writers or any can concoct for her. She brings it where no other could.

#18509   2013/09/05 05:52AM
    PinkChick

IA with all you said

loved sharons confidence around victor & adam the other week in victors office-she handled herself beautifully & with strength

hate so much how they had to ruin sharon + victors father DIL relationship
    victor always had her back even if nikki didnt!

yea! totally know what u mean with nikki vs sharon its much the same as the jill vs catherine rivalry & i see so much comical humor in all those confontations and also i know how much MTS and SC adore each other in RL

cant wait for our girl to be back on screen

#18510   2013/09/05 06:12AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

I cannot wait for Sharon to be back. It's driving me mad with all this waiting to see what happens next with her S/L.

« 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list