List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 04:10AM, Views: 3556232, Replies: 21338
    « 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 » »| page:
    #18461   2013/09/02 07:35PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    lilie

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Coonfoot: It's been a week since Sharon has been on. I miss her and want to see her story play out. The only thing I dread is watching her suffer even more than she already has. SC will bring me in and will probably make me tear up seeing her so low. Just can't help but love her. Did I ever tell ya'll that she looks almost the spitting image of my daughter. And, some (not all of course) of her troubles mirror my daughter's as well. My heart goes out to her and that says a lot about an actress. SC is the best!

IA, YR is not the same without Sharon's presence. I love the character, because as you mentioned, she reminds you of someone dear to you. Sharon's character has a real human side to her. She is not perfect and we her fans are well aware of it, and that's why we will protect her fiercely. She is part of our family and we can help but be totally loyal to our beautiful Sharon.

SC/SN rocks!!!

Great posts, our girl certainly does rock..

Rediculous nice to see you again. It's been such a long time.

our girl is so talented and beautiful, she is one of the reason I watch the show

#18462   2013/09/02 08:36PM
    canada gal

Quote KermiesKewl: Never posted in here before I don't think.I just wanted to show my support for Sharon.I think she gets a lot of bad deals in her life and tries really hard.She has the best intentions but something always goes wrong.I don't see her as mean and vindictive.It is kind of amazing that haters are bashing her all the time and I don't think it's fair.She is suffering from a mental disorder after all.I would not watch the show if I hated a character that bad much less post all day about them..Anyway I have always been a fan of the under dog and that is why I am in here saying hooray for Sharon!

Welcome KermiesKewl, looking forward to posting with you and reading your take on Sharon's s/l. She is not well and we all hope she will finally get the help she needs.

#18463   2013/09/03 01:58AM
    PinkChick

Quote canada gal:
    Quote KermiesKewl: Never posted in here before I don't think.I just wanted to show my support for Sharon.I think she gets a lot of bad deals in her life and tries really hard.She has the best intentions but something always goes wrong.I don't see her as mean and vindictive.It is kind of amazing that haters are bashing her all the time and I don't think it's fair.She is suffering from a mental disorder after all.I would not watch the show if I hated a character that bad much less post all day about them..Anyway I have always been a fan of the under dog and that is why I am in here saying hooray for Sharon!

Welcome KermiesKewl, looking forward to posting with you and reading your take on Sharon's s/l. She is not well and we all hope she will finally get the help she needs.

a big hello from me 2 kermieskewl

our girl gets a rough go but she always manages to rock what she is given! i luv her to bits!

team sharon <3

#18464   2013/09/03 03:12AM
    rediculous

thank you lilie and welcome to KermiesKewl..I am always rooting for the beautiful SC and SN..

#18465   2013/09/03 03:34AM
    GlamAndGlitz

Always for the beautiful Sharon Newman and Sharon Case!

#18466   2013/09/03 06:29AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

I still think its possibe that someone is gaslighting Sharon just like what happened to Ashley. We have so much more to find out and I am dying for it all to come to an end soon so that she can get on with her life and be happy, strong and confident again.

#18467   2013/09/03 07:07AM
    Coonfoot

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy: I still think its possibe that someone is gaslighting Sharon just like what happened to Ashley. We have so much more to find out and I am dying for it all to come to an end soon so that she can get on with her life and be happy, strong and confident again.

Yes, someone is either gaslighting her or she has been misdiagnosed....I'm convinced! I want to see Sharon's story of healing and redemption and to finally be happy with who she is. I also want to see Sharon's family. Where is that horrid mother of hers while all of this is going on? Who is her father? Is he still alive? Does she have any siblings? etc. etc. etc.

#18468   2013/09/03 07:32AM
    starlight19

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy: I still think its possibe that someone is gaslighting Sharon just like what happened to Ashley. We have so much more to find out and I am dying for it all to come to an end soon so that she can get on with her life and be happy, strong and confident again.

Yes, someone is either gaslighting her or she has been misdiagnosed....I'm convinced! I want to see Sharon's story of healing and redemption and to finally be happy with who she is. I also want to see Sharon's family. Where is that horrid mother of hers while all of this is going on? Who is her father? Is he still alive? Does she have any siblings? etc. etc. etc.

I agree, but I would rather think that someone did switch her meds as she told her therapist once that the medication is making her head hazy and not thinking straight. Bolded part, I want that so bad. Why is every newbie that comes on the show gets an instant family....ex: Dylan, Hilary, Tyler, etc....and Sharon that has been on oh about 20 years has no one except her mom, if you call her a mom, she hasn't really been there her Sharon lately..Horrible. Anyways, all I want is for Sharon to get better and stronger and I want too see her happy in life and love.

#18469   2013/09/03 07:44AM
    LJMOM812

Just wanted to give a shout out to my favorite Y&R character, Sharon! I am hoping this s/l wraps up in the next few weeks and she finally gets the help she needs!

Also, wanted to welcome rediculous back. I always enjoyed reading your posts and recaps!

#18470   2013/09/03 08:00AM
    Coonfoot

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Coonfoot:

I agree, but I would rather think that someone did switch her meds as she told her therapist once that the medication is making her head hazy and not thinking straight. Bolded part, I want that so bad. Why is every newbie that comes on the show gets an instant family....ex: Dylan, Hilary, Tyler, etc....and Sharon that has been on oh about 20 years has no one except her mom, if you call her a mom, she hasn't really been there her Sharon lately..Horrible. Anyways, all I want is for Sharon to get better and stronger and I want too see her happy in life and love.

Yes! It's high time that this beloved long-time character had a family. Her supposed mother is never to be seen, even in Sharon's darkest times. She has no one on her side, even her son turned his back on her in her time of need. Although, Noah has been coming around lately and I sure hope that continues. She truly deserves happiness in every sense.

« 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list