List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 06:58PM, Views: 3460473, Replies: 21109
    « 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 » »| page:
    #18451   2013/09/02 02:01PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    rediculous

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Coonfoot: It's been a week since Sharon has been on. I miss her and want to see her story play out. The only thing I dread is watching her suffer even more than she already has. SC will bring me in and will probably make me tear up seeing her so low. Just can't help but love her. Did I ever tell ya'll that she looks almost the spitting image of my daughter. And, some (not all of course) of her troubles mirror my daughter's as well. My heart goes out to her and that says a lot about an actress. SC is the best!

IA, YR is not the same without Sharon's presence. I love the character, because as you mentioned, she reminds you of someone dear to you. Sharon's character has a real human side to her. She is not perfect and we her fans are well aware of it, and that's why we will protect her fiercely. She is part of our family and we can help but be totally loyal to our beautiful Sharon.

SC/SN rocks!!!

Great posts, our girl certainly does rock..

#18452   2013/09/02 02:10PM
    starlight19

Quote Coonfoot: It's been a week since Sharon has been on. I miss her and want to see her story play out. The only thing I dread is watching her suffer even more than she already has. SC will bring me in and will probably make me tear up seeing her so low. Just can't help but love her. Did I ever tell ya'll that she looks almost the spitting image of my daughter. And, some (not all of course) of her troubles mirror my daughter's as well. My heart goes out to her and that says a lot about an actress. SC is the best!

I agree. I miss seeing her on my screen. I hate this story line they gave her but she is a trooper. She is knocking these out of the park. Hoping the story is coming to ahead and Sharon will get the help she gets and then gets back on her feet with a stronger and positive attitude.

#18453   2013/09/02 02:51PM
    Big-mama Lovely

Quote starlight19:

I agree. I miss seeing her on my screen. I hate this story line they gave her but she is a trooper. She is knocking these out of the park. Hoping the story is coming to ahead and Sharon will get the help she gets and then gets back on her feet with a stronger and positive attitude.

I agree. I miss her to, she is the Queen of the show. the hater are talking about her all the time and she hasn't been on days. I honestly don't get some people if you don't like her don't watch. so what say about love and hate there is thin like. I think she is knocking out of the park these bad s/l if Sharon was in it I don't think anybody would be interesting. I hope it end very soon so we can see our Sharon standing with her two feet and stronger and positive attitude.

#18454   2013/09/02 02:59PM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:

IA, YR is not the same without Sharon's presence. I love the character, because as you mentioned, she reminds you of someone dear to you. Sharon's character has a real human side to her. She is not perfect and we her fans are well aware of it, and that's why we will protect her fiercely. She is part of our family and we can help but be totally loyal to our beautiful Sharon.

SC/SN rocks!!!

Hello Red, we have all missed you. Glad to see you post.
    Sharon is the BEST!!!!

#18455   2013/09/02 04:14PM
    canada gal

Quote Big-mama Lovely:
    Quote starlight19:

I agree. I miss her to, she is the Queen of the show. the hater are talking about her all the time and she hasn't been on days. I honestly don't get some people if you don't like her don't watch. so what say about love and hate there is thin like. I think she is knocking out of the park these bad s/l if Sharon was in it I don't think anybody would be interesting. I hope it end very soon so we can see our Sharon standing with her two feet and stronger and positive attitude.

Our Girl is something fierce. Sharon is center stage 24/7.
    TEAM Sharon all the way!!!!!

#18456   2013/09/02 04:42PM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:

SC/SN rocks!!!

Sharon is the BEST!!!!

Thanks canadagal, I'm back for the winter, had a very busy summer, nice to be back supporting our girl..

#18457   2013/09/02 06:38PM
    KermiesKewl

Never posted in here before I don't think.I just wanted to show my support for Sharon.I think she gets a lot of bad deals in her life and tries really hard.She has the best intentions but something always goes wrong.I don't see her as mean and vindictive.It is kind of amazing that haters are bashing her all the time and I don't think it's fair.She is suffering from a mental disorder after all.I would not watch the show if I hated a character that bad much less post all day about them..Anyway I have always been a fan of the under dog and that is why I am in here saying hooray for Sharon!

#18458   2013/09/02 06:41PM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal:

SC/SN rocks!!!

Sharon is the BEST!!!!

Thanks canadagal, I'm back for the winter, had a very busy summer, nice to be back supporting our girl..

Where did the summer go, LOL. Cannot believe it's already September. Hopefully our girl deals with her BPD and becomes even stronger in the end.

#18459   2013/09/02 06:48PM
    starlight19

Quote KermiesKewl: Never posted in here before I don't think.I just wanted to show my support for Sharon.I think she gets a lot of bad deals in her life and tries really hard.She has the best intentions but something always goes wrong.I don't see her as mean and vindictive.It is kind of amazing that haters are bashing her all the time and I don't think it's fair.She is suffering from a mental disorder after all.I would not watch the show if I hated a character that bad much less post all day about them..Anyway I have always been a fan of the under dog and that is why I am in here saying hooray for Sharon!

Nice to have you here. I agree our girl always gets the short end of the stick, but at least she brings in the buzz. I loved SC since her premiere and I will love her till she says it's time to move on...She is a beautiful and talented actress. Just hope this storyline ends soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 06:50PM
    #18460   2013/09/02 07:32PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Loving Sharon! She is the most entertaining thing going next to Victor and Adam. She sets the show on fire!

« 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list