List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 02:57PM, Views: 3094122, Replies: 20645
    « 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 » »| page:
    #18421   2013/08/30 06:57PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Just think of it like this guys. The worse they try to beat our girl down the more the haters lick their chops and flap their lips. And when it doesnt work and our girl shows her strength and courage it will be an even bigger VICTORY for Sharon and her fans. Then we will be the ones relishing the story lines and the buzz these story lines will bring. Sharon cant be kept down thats a fact. She will never admit defeat in the face of the likes of BP or GC.

Bring it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Sharon

#18422   2013/08/30 06:59PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Where is everyone. I had appts. first thing this morning and expected the threads to be hopping when I returned. Sharon is one of the reasons I keep posting and watching. Hope this story line is over for her soon.

I've been swamped at work. But when all is quiet, I get on my computer and support our Blond Avenger!!!!

Sharon <3

#18423   2013/08/30 07:00PM
    canada gal

Quote BeeBopBetty: I'm at work,checking in on my breaks.Sure want this stupid story to end,too.Fast forward anything that does not involve Sharon.She is the show for me.Team Sharon!!!!!

Yes, when Sharon's not on, my FF button is on OVERDRIVE!!!!!

Sharon will rise again, stronger than ever!!!

#18424   2013/08/30 07:01PM
    canada gal

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Big-mama Lovely: I hope Sharon get the help need and I belief she will come out stronger and healthy.I want Sharon to have a female friend who she can talk also I want her to have job that isn't NE job. I hope Sharon finds some happens.

You read my mind

Looking forward to Sharon's rise.

I wish they could somehow bring back Dru. she always had Sharons back and i loved their friendship.

Never say never. Would love that.

Sharon's BGF Dru will have her back.

#18425   2013/08/30 07:03PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    i hope so BeeBopBetty, i hope the writers stop fuelling all this hate for Sharon. if they want ratings to go up all they have to do is write a beautiful story for Sharon.

They are keeping Sharon in the lime light. She is the one of the three most talked about characters on this soap. With buzz like that the name of the soap is in lots of peoples ears.

Yes they do.

Team Sharon <3

#18426   2013/08/30 07:03PM
    PinkChick

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BeeBopBetty:

I loved it when they had her working at NE and running the R and D department.She was so happy,so confident and looked so gorgeous doing it.She was so strong and clear eyed and that lasted what?All of 2 weeks?These writers can write a beautiful story for Sharon.She has so many fans eagerly awaiting the day when they will stop knocking her down and let her stand up tall and straight and be the kind of person she used to be before all the horrible bashing started.Come on writers,get our girl well and let her be the Sharon she used to be.TEAM SHARON!!!!

I loved Sharon in that s/l. She ruled as Director of R&D. Writers need to get her back in business.

yea i would love to see that 2.always loved seeing sharon as well as others on the show do their business SLs

they have practically zero business SLs anymore and that is what the show is all about really-jabot + NE + fenmores + CI

sharon needs to get back to work & show her business prowess.she loves working & we love to see her working 2

#18427   2013/08/30 07:05PM
    canada gal

Quote Big-mama Lovely: The Queen of the show Sharon Newman love her to death, long live my lady.

TEAM Sharon Newman

I second that.

Bring it on shaters, our Girl will take you on one-by-one.

#18428   2013/08/30 07:09PM
    canada gal

Quote FaithNShick: Have a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend Sharonettes!Keep the Faith for our girl!TEAM SHARON!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Happy long weekend to everyone, too.

#18429   2013/08/30 07:10PM
    canada gal

Quote PinkChick:
    Quote Coonfoot: I've had a busy couple of days, both work and home and couldn't get on here. Just wanted to send support and love for our Sharon! Go get 'em girl!! We've got your back.

yupz we always got her back

cannot wait to see sharons climb back to happiness

<3 Sharon

ME too!!! Sharon is due some happiness big time.

#18430   2013/08/30 07:15PM
    PinkChick

Quote canada gal:
    Quote FaithNShick: Have a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend Sharonettes!Keep the Faith for our girl!TEAM SHARON!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Happy long weekend to everyone, too.

Happy weekend to U 2 canada & all of team sharon

« 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list