List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 06:58PM, Views: 3460363, Replies: 21109
    « 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 » »| page:
    #18401   2013/08/29 09:01PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote Big-mama Lovely: I hope Sharon get the help need and I belief she will come out stronger and healthy.I want Sharon to have a female friend who she can talk also I want her to have job that isn't NE job. I hope Sharon finds some happens.

You read my mind

Looking forward to Sharon's rise.

#18402   2013/08/30 03:24AM
    canada gal

Quote BeeBopBetty:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote shackfan: I have the feeling with her change of heart and how she talked to Faith about the wedding than our girl won't be the cause than Navery's wedding won't happen ,... Don't know if she took her meds or not, and we didn't see talk to Cassie either after that... And she looked really sincere when she was talking about Faith and their discussion with Nick... So hope they keep that way . If they can drop a rape charge because an ex- rapist said its no a good thing, they can end up this storyline without conclude it , I can't care ...

Anyway Nick is a liar ,.. And I am pretty sure then we will see him soon pursue Sharon when she would be over him again ... Sorry never see a guy ask to all his wife to be ,.... Than keeping his first wife close to him is important... LOL

I see than in the next two weeks we will get our answers if Victor's hand is behind all of it .... I hope than Sharon will be back on top soon and kick some Newman' asses ... I watch just for her, just loved the scene between Jill. And jack lately, after that thanks to the FF button .

Thank you Shackfan, I agree that Sharon's scene with Faith was beautiful. After seeing the last scene, Sharon is finally realizing the truth and I don't think it will be her that stops the wedding. I don't even think it'll be Faith either. It's just too predicable.

Team Sharon always

The writers will always try to steer us in another direction and make us believe this is the way it is going to play out and then spring a different outcome on us so I think you are right about this.I believe it's going to be something completely out of left field.The Sharon is determined to stop Navery's wedding is just way too obvious and predictable like you said.

i hope so BeeBopBetty, i hope the writers stop fuelling all this hate for Sharon. if they want ratings to go up all they have to do is write a beautiful story for Sharon.

#18403   2013/08/30 03:38AM
    BeeBopBetty

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BeeBopBetty:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote shackfan: I have the feeling with her change of heart and how she talked to Faith about the wedding than our girl won't be the cause than Navery's wedding won't happen ,... Don't know if she took her meds or not, and we didn't see talk to Cassie either after that... And she looked really sincere when she was talking about Faith and their discussion with Nick... So hope they keep that way . If they can drop a rape charge because an ex- rapist said its no a good thing, they can end up this storyline without conclude it , I can't care ...

Anyway Nick is a liar ,.. And I am pretty sure then we will see him soon pursue Sharon when she would be over him again ... Sorry never see a guy ask to all his wife to be ,.... Than keeping his first wife close to him is important... LOL

I see than in the next two weeks we will get our answers if Victor's hand is behind all of it .... I hope than Sharon will be back on top soon and kick some Newman' asses ... I watch just for her, just loved the scene between Jill. And jack lately, after that thanks to the FF button .

Thank you Shackfan, I agree that Sharon's scene with Faith was beautiful. After seeing the last scene, Sharon is finally realizing the truth and I don't think it will be her that stops the wedding. I don't even think it'll be Faith either. It's just too predicable.

Team Sharon always

The writers will always try to steer us in another direction and make us believe this is the way it is going to play out and then spring a different outcome on us so I think you are right about this.I believe it's going to be something completely out of left field.The Sharon is determined to stop Navery's wedding is just way too obvious and predictable like you said.

i hope so BeeBopBetty, i hope the writers stop fuelling all this hate for Sharon. if they want ratings to go up all they have to do is write a beautiful story for Sharon.

I loved it when they had her working at NE and running the R and D department.She was so happy,so confident and looked so gorgeous doing it.She was so strong and clear eyed and that lasted what?All of 2 weeks?These writers can write a beautiful story for Sharon.She has so many fans eagerly awaiting the day when they will stop knocking her down and let her stand up tall and straight and be the kind of person she used to be before all the horrible bashing started.Come on writers,get our girl well and let her be the Sharon she used to be.TEAM SHARON!!!!

#18404   2013/08/30 05:20AM
    Jackie10

Just think of it like this guys. The worse they try to beat our girl down the more the haters lick their chops and flap their lips. And when it doesnt work and our girl shows her strength and courage it will be an even bigger VICTORY for Sharon and her fans. Then we will be the ones relishing the story lines and the buzz these story lines will bring. Sharon cant be kept down thats a fact. She will never admit defeat in the face of the likes of BP or GC.

#18405   2013/08/30 09:15AM
    Jackie10

Where is everyone. I had appts. first thing this morning and expected the threads to be hopping when I returned. Sharon is one of the reasons I keep posting and watching. Hope this story line is over for her soon.

#18406   2013/08/30 10:20AM
    BeeBopBetty

I'm at work,checking in on my breaks.Sure want this stupid story to end,too.Fast forward anything that does not involve Sharon.She is the show for me.Team Sharon!!!!!

#18407   2013/08/30 10:21AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Big-mama Lovely: I hope Sharon get the help need and I belief she will come out stronger and healthy.I want Sharon to have a female friend who she can talk also I want her to have job that isn't NE job. I hope Sharon finds some happens.

You read my mind

Looking forward to Sharon's rise.

I wish they could somehow bring back Dru. she always had Sharons back and i loved their friendship.

#18408   2013/08/30 10:41AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Where is everyone. I had appts. first thing this morning and expected the threads to be hopping when I returned. Sharon is one of the reasons I keep posting and watching. Hope this story line is over for her soon.

I'm at work, been pretty busy today. On my lunch break and sitting out side in the sun reading the MB. Bolded part, me too, if it wasn't for Sharon I think I'd wouldn't watch the show as much. It's only because of Sharon, she is beautiful and talented and she can act her pretty little butt off.

#18409   2013/08/30 10:57AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:

They are keeping Sharon in the lime light. She is the one of the three most talked about characters on this soap. With buzz like that the name of the soap is in lots of peoples ears.

#18410   2013/08/30 12:40PM
    Jackie10

Later guys packing up my lap top. Hopefully I will get to pop in if not talk to you guys Monday. Keep the love flowing. Have a fun and safe weekend. Sharon rocks GC and Y&R.

« 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list