List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 06:58PM, Views: 3460239, Replies: 21109
    « 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 » »| page:
    #18231   2013/08/23 03:41AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    BeeBopBetty

Quote PinkChick:
    Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote SharonRocksIt: I love seeing Sharon so much!Sharon Case is bringing it home!Sharon is rocking this board!LMAO at all the haters!

Sharon is the talk of this place - she is rocking it! The more they talk the more work she will get which makes us Sharon fans very very happy peeps.

woah yea she sure is the talk of the MB

sharon C + N is an amazing character and actress

am so happy we get the pleasure of watching her every day on Y&R

I know!Have you ever seen so many threads started about any other character?She is all over the board,post after post after post!I love it and it just goes to show how popular she is.This helps to ensure that Sharon will be front and center!I think she is the number one character on the show!

#18232   2013/08/23 04:06AM
    canada gal

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote SharonRocksIt: I love seeing Sharon so much!Sharon Case is bringing it home!Sharon is rocking this board!LMAO at all the haters!

Sharon is the talk of this place - she is rocking it! The more they talk the more work she will get which makes us Sharon fans very very happy peeps.

Let's bring it on, because she is the only thing worth watching these days!

#18233   2013/08/23 04:08AM
    canada gal

Quote BeeBopBetty:
    Quote PinkChick:
    Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote canada gal:

woah yea she sure is the talk of the MB

sharon C + N is an amazing character and actress

am so happy we get the pleasure of watching her every day on Y&R

I know!Have you ever seen so many threads started about any other character?She is all over the board,post after post after post!I love it and it just goes to show how popular she is.This helps to ensure that Sharon will be front and center!I think she is the number one character on the show!

ONLY SC has the power to do that cause love or hate, flaws and all, she brings the buzzz 24/7.

Bring it on

#18234   2013/08/23 05:53AM
    canada gal

SC/SN will always be front and center

#18235   2013/08/23 06:52AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Big-mama Lovely: Sharon is the best I am bracing all her flaws I love her. I am hope she survive from this s/l and standing stronger, despite hardships she getting.

Me too Big-mama. Love our girl with all her greyness.

Sharon's acting is off the charts. She is doing a wonderful job playing delusional/loopy Sharon. I also find it kind of creepy how Cassie is encouraging her mom to go ahead with whatever plan she has cooking in her head. Cassie was never this manipulative.

The funny thing is Cassie isn't Cassie. Oops Sharon was incredible today. Her s/l stole the show today.

Any one seen Pet Cemetery? Any way Cassie has always been Sharons way of coping and telling her what she wants to hear. Remember Sharon has had BP for years its just now been diagnosed.

#18236   2013/08/23 07:50AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Big-mama Lovely: Sharon is the best I am bracing all her flaws I love her. I am hope she survive from this s/l and standing stronger, despite hardships she getting.

Me too Big-mama. Love our girl with all her greyness.

Sharon's acting is off the charts. She is doing a wonderful job playing delusional/loopy Sharon. I also find it kind of creepy how Cassie is encouraging her mom to go ahead with whatever plan she has cooking in her head. Cassie was never this manipulative.

The funny thing is Cassie isn't Cassie. Oops Sharon was incredible today. Her s/l stole the show today.

Any one seen Pet Cemetery? Any way Cassie has always been Sharons way of coping and telling her what she wants to hear. Remember Sharon has had BP for years its just now been diagnosed.

You are right Jackie. The sooner Sharon gets diagnosed, the faster she will be back to herself. Sharon is a lovely, beautiful and compassionate character. Love her flaws and all.

Team Sharon

#18237   2013/08/23 08:09AM
    canada gal

Sharon is flawed and we love her just the way she is. She will get her proper meds and everything will be back to normalcy.

Love SN/SC want to see her always on my screen.

#18238   2013/08/23 08:18AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Sharon is flawed and we love her just the way she is. She will get her proper meds and everything will be back to normalcy.

Yes, and I hope it's soon. Remember how she was a few months ago working at NE and during that time. She was normal and calm and happy. All these delusions became apparent after Adam broke things off. Now we have to see if she stopped taking her meds or someone switched them. She told Noah that she is still taking them, maybe she is but what if they're Placebos or the if the ones she is taking now are not strong enough.

I need to see my girl Happy pleeeeeease.

#18239   2013/08/23 08:21AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon is flawed and we love her just the way she is. She will get her proper meds and everything will be back to normalcy.

Yes, and I hope it's soon. Remember how she was a few months ago working at NE and during that time. She was normal and calm and happy. All these delusions became apparent after Adam broke things off. Now we have to see if she stopped taking her meds or someone switched them. She told Noah that she is still taking them, maybe she is but what if they're Placebos or the if the ones she is taking now are not strong enough.

I need to see my girl Happy pleeeeeease.

I know. THis is so unheard of that Sharon is even keel one moment and the next thing we know she is hallucinating. Someone is definitely changed her prescription.

Me too. I need to see Sharon happy again.

#18240   2013/08/23 10:31AM
    Jackie10

Imagine that a nice thread about all the Sharon hate turns into a Sharon hate thread never would have guessed it LOL. Our girl brings the buzz she is a one in a trillion character and actress.

« 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list