List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 07:01PM, Views: 3019555, Replies: 20640
    « 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 » »| page:
    #17791   2013/08/01 07:31PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Guess the writers finally determined these story lines they have been feeding us arent what we want to see. Every thing has instantly come to the ling at the end of the tunnel. Thank goodness. Maybe we will see some good story lines the rest of the year. The only thing entertaining is Sharon. And one other.

I wonder if the epis were edited to reflect the outrage for Sharon.

#17792   2013/08/01 09:39PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BeeBopBetty: Thanks Canada Gal!At last maybe Sharon will get back to her doctor and on her meds!

you are welcome. looking forward to the rest of the story. i was afraid JFP would have Sharon harm Phyllis intentionally. I am so relieved. Now, I am waiting for Sharon to kick some butt.

Bolded part: YES LIKE A NINJA!!

#17793   2013/08/02 03:09AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote BeeBopBetty: Thanks Canada Gal!At last maybe Sharon will get back to her doctor and on her meds!

you are welcome. looking forward to the rest of the story. i was afraid JFP would have Sharon harm Phyllis intentionally. I am so relieved. Now, I am waiting for Sharon to kick some butt.

She is awesome!

Team Sharon♄

#17794   2013/08/02 03:55AM
    BeeBopBetty

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

Thanks for the smiles this morning!Oh yes our girl will do some major butt kicking!!!!

#17795   2013/08/02 06:09AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! We need to get the buzz going in here for our girl. Would love to see her up and over 20000 posts. Any time you feel like commenting on her put it in this thread as well as the other thread. That way we all get a chance to see it. Some of us dont go to the fight threads. But Sharon is awesome.

#17796   2013/08/02 07:54AM
    Coonfoot

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! We need to get the buzz going in here for our girl. Would love to see her up and over 20000 posts. Any time you feel like commenting on her put it in this thread as well as the other thread. That way we all get a chance to see it. Some of us dont go to the fight threads. But Sharon is awesome.

Good morning. I hope the writers/producers are seeing what a backlash this whole storyline has caused and quickly fix it. I want their promises fulfilled to bring back a stronger and more confident Sharon.

#17797   2013/08/02 08:08AM
    starlight19

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! We need to get the buzz going in here for our girl. Would love to see her up and over 20000 posts. Any time you feel like commenting on her put it in this thread as well as the other thread. That way we all get a chance to see it. Some of us dont go to the fight threads. But Sharon is awesome.

Good morning. I hope the writers/producers are seeing what a backlash this whole storyline has caused and quickly fix it. I want their promises fulfilled to bring back a stronger and more confident Sharon.

Same here. This whole storyline has been a DUD from the beginning, They could have gone a different route, but NOOOOOO they had to include Sharon into the mix This paternity mess should have been just about Phyllis, Jack, Nick and Summer, why bring in Sharon...I will never understand.

Anywho. So happy to see Sharon daily on our screen and I hope once she is stronger and healthier she will tell you know who where to stick it. Sharon should wear blue blue it brings out her eyes and hair. I also loved Sharon's hair color when she was living in that god forsaken barn along with the sheep. She kept it for a while, it looked beautiful on her it brought out her tan. She is such a beautiful woman.

#17798   2013/08/02 08:17AM
    Coonfoot

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Coonfoot:

Same here. This whole storyline has been a DUD from the beginning, They could have gone a different route, but NOOOOOO they had to include Sharon into the mix This paternity mess should have been just about Phyllis, Jack, Nick and Summer, why bring in Sharon...I will never understand.

Anywho. So happy to see Sharon daily on our screen and I hope once she is stronger and healthier she will tell you know who where to stick it. Sharon should wear blue blue it brings out her eyes and hair. I also loved Sharon's hair color when she was living in that god forsaken barn along with the sheep. She kept it for a while, it looked beautiful on her it brought out her tan. She is such a beautiful woman.

I guess this was their way of bringing her down to the lowest they could. Sharon is the most beautiful woman on any soap, IMO, and she has always been that kind of character that you just can't help but root for. The more they trash her, the more I want to stand up for her. She's one in a million.

#17799   2013/08/02 08:22AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Guess the writers finally determined these story lines they have been feeding us arent what we want to see. Every thing has instantly come to the ling at the end of the tunnel. Thank goodness. Maybe we will see some good story lines the rest of the year. The only thing entertaining is Sharon. And one other.

I wonder if the epis were edited to reflect the outrage for Sharon.

Well I am a little confused as it was said that Phyllis would be laying in a coma not saying anything for 2 whole weeks. Yet she was awake last week one day. Yet leaving today. Where did the other week go? Could it be no one wants to see the trash so the skipped a week? No more Sharon trashing. And they sped up all these story lines no one cares about.

#17800   2013/08/02 08:24AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Coonfoot:

Well you have to admit Sharon livened up an other wise boring story line. And she is the best thing in the whole thing she is bring the drama.

« 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list