List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 06:16PM, Views: 3530745, Replies: 21263
    « 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 » »| page:
    #17701   2013/07/30 07:31AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote Yas25: Just wondering when this crap story will improve or end. I read on another board that things will get better in August or SC said things will get better in August. Does anyone have any idea did SC give any timeline when things will get better or anyone read spoilers. Also does anyone think there is a possibility Sharon will get away with this as in nobody will find out what she did. That will be a first considering how so many in GC have gotten away with worse crimes than Sharon and it is always only Sharon who gets treated like the town pariah.

I dont see it going for long before the truth comes out. Perhaps when Little Nicky and Avery get married Sharons BP induced state will shatter and she will realize what she has done or not done and tell the truth. As hard as the are pushing this instant over night Summer and Kyle being madly in love thing I dont see the lie going on for long they are looking to put Summer and Kyle together why I dont have a clue.

#17702   2013/07/30 08:33AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Yas25: Just wondering when this crap story will improve or end. I read on another board that things will get better in August or SC said things will get better in August. Does anyone have any idea did SC give any timeline when things will get better or anyone read spoilers. Also does anyone think there is a possibility Sharon will get away with this as in nobody will find out what she did. That will be a first considering how so many in GC have gotten away with worse crimes than Sharon and it is always only Sharon who gets treated like the town pariah.

I dont see it going for long before the truth comes out. Perhaps when Little Nicky and Avery get married Sharons BP induced state will shatter and she will realize what she has done or not done and tell the truth. As hard as the are pushing this instant over night Summer and Kyle being madly in love thing I dont see the lie going on for long they are looking to put Summer and Kyle together why I dont have a clue.

I agree. When Sharon realizes it's not her Nick wants it's Avery, I hope for her sake she won't try to ruin the wedding by doing something drastic. I just hope this secret will be out sooner than later for everyone's sake, please don't drag it along writers like this I don't give a crap anymore about this baby daddy s/l.

Bolded part. I don't know, but that part made me LOL.

#17703   2013/07/30 01:08PM
    starlight19

Bringing our Sharon to the top where she belongs. Can't wait to see her today on the Cdn episode. I wonder what she is going to do today. From the previews she was talking to Cassie ghost or hallucination.

#17704   2013/07/30 01:21PM
    rockingthesoaps

Enjoying watching Ms Case's great acting in this crazy story.She and Peter Bergman are really hitting on all cylinders!I know Sharon's fans,and I am one,may be disappointed by the writing for her but I think she is really shining in all this and she is on almost every day.The writers would not give her something of this magnitude if they felt she could not handle it and make it work.That's a testament to SC's great talent if you ask me.So I am just going to sit back and enjoy it!

#17705   2013/07/30 02:45PM
    habbyfan

You are right SC is able to handle this s/l my only fear is .... once she is seen as great in the role,the writer could decide to leave her character in this role,and as much as I admire her ability to deliver I will miss the old character....

Other actress have taken on this type of character Sheila,Patty just as an example but the s/l is short lived.

I understand if the actress has decided to accept this role and will always be a fan.

#17706   2013/07/30 04:08PM
    canada gal

Sharon was for a bit on today's Cdn epi. Her scenes were with her dead daughter and though I don't like the idea that she's hallucinating Cassie, their scenes were awesome. I really am intrigued. Did she or didn't she? The writers are being quite ambiguous with the whole story.

I checked out the scene with Sharon watching Phyllis from the hospital door and yes Sharon has her hair down in one scene and then its up in the next. TOO flippin weird. I wonder if it was done on purpose or was it get bad editing.

#17707   2013/07/30 04:21PM
    Jackie10

Quote rockingthesoaps: Enjoying watching Ms Case's great acting in this crazy story.She and Peter Bergman are really hitting on all cylinders!I know Sharon's fans,and I am one,may be disappointed by the writing for her but I think she is really shining in all this and she is on almost every day.The writers would not give her something of this magnitude if they felt she could not handle it and make it work.That's a testament to SC's great talent if you ask me.So I am just going to sit back and enjoy it!

Well said! Thats what Ive been saying and SC is loving it and I have enjoyed her magnificent work. She has not had anything hand to her so far that she hasnt handed back in spades.

#17708   2013/07/30 06:58PM
    canada gal

SC just keeps on getting better.

#17709   2013/07/30 07:25PM
    Jackie10

I am loving Sharon a little grey-medium grey. She does it very well. She is not the sweet Betty Crocker home maker of 20 years ago.

#17710   2013/07/30 07:36PM
    starlight19

Sharon looked absolutely beautiful today in her blue dress. It looks like she lost a bit of weight. Her hair was straight. She is such a beautiful woman. WOW!!! I have a feeling Cassie is making her feel guilty of what she did. I also believe Cassie will help her in dealing with what she did and she is going to try to make Sharon confess. It looked like she was starting to crack.

She didn't have alot of scenes, but the ones she had she really owned them.

Team Sharon <3

« 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list