List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 06:58PM, Views: 3460075, Replies: 21109
    « 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 » »| page:
    #17651   2013/07/27 01:38PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I just hope she doesnt go out there any further then she already has before someone get her meds straightened out. She is definitely not acting like Sharon.

Yes, she is definitely not her compassionate and loving self. Just get her away from Ms Cupcakes. She's a Martha Steward in the making. I hope Adam realizes that Miss cupcakes is Team Nick and will be going after Sharon.

No, she is not the sweet, compassionate, understanding. She kind of looked evil while staring at Phyllis in her hospital room. It looked like she was happy that she fell in a coma or whatever the heck she is in. No matter Sharon is really believable in this role.

To me, Sharon seemed conflicted. But no matter how one perceives her, she is hitting it out of the ballpark

#17652   2013/07/27 02:47PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote GinaGee: I have loved Sharon since she first appeared on the show.I support her no matter how horrible the stories are for her and hope that she will be back to the original Sharon very soon.

Me too

Team Sharon

It depends on what is meant by original Sharon! Sharon as the door mat Sharon of 15 years ago is gone never to return. A much stronger and fears-er take no crap Sharon has arrived for the past several years and she will not be leaving. She is still the loving, forgiving and compassionate Sharon. But she will not be a potty for anyone any longer. When she climbs to the top this time every thing Adam has taught her about confidence, strength and courage will come shining thru. He told her she could do anything and hopefully this time it will stick and she will believe it and make it happen. She was just letting it sink in and not letting people take from her and treat her like crap when MAB decided to destroy her and forced the Sictor marriage and ridiculous story line that came with it. SC turned that crap fest into gold. She made some of it funny, and kept it entertaining along with the BP story line that followed. When she gets back on her meds I see JG bringing out the fearless, strong and confident Sharon. And I for one want that Sharon back.

#17653   2013/07/27 03:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote GinaGee: I have loved Sharon since she first appeared on the show.I support her no matter how horrible the stories are for her and hope that she will be back to the original Sharon very soon.

Me too

Team Sharon

It depends on what is meant by original Sharon! Sharon as the door mat Sharon of 15 years ago is gone never to return. A much stronger and fears-er take no crap Sharon has arrived for the past several years and she will not be leaving. She is still the loving, forgiving and compassionate Sharon. But she will not be a potty for anyone any longer. When she climbs to the top this time every thing Adam has taught her about confidence, strength and courage will come shining thru. He told her she could do anything and hopefully this time it will stick and she will believe it and make it happen. She was just letting it sink in and not letting people take from her and treat her like crap when MAB decided to destroy her and forced the Sictor marriage and ridiculous story line that came with it. SC turned that crap fest into gold. She made some of it funny, and kept it entertaining along with the BP story line that followed. When she gets back on her meds I see JG bringing out the fearless, strong and confident Sharon. And I for one want that Sharon back.

Strong and confident Sharon....I like that!

#17654   2013/07/27 04:39PM
    canada gal

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Me too

Team Sharon

Strong and confident Sharon....I like that!

Definitely a strong and confident Sharon, like we've seen so many times before.

#17655   2013/07/27 05:06PM
    Sharon and Meds
    MartaIsabel

Sharon needs more help in staying on her meds. I think she hallucinated switching the test results. I do think that Abby is Jack's daughter. I also think that dna test should be run on every single child in GC.

The doctor was dead on when she told Sharon that she loves being in love and that is why it is hard for her to leave her past in the past. Can't we have just one new nice guy who can actually fall and stay in love with Sharon? I thought Adam really loved Sharon but when they had him move on with Chelsea so quickly - well it was hard to believe anymore.

Sharon needs to find out that the test was not switched and realize that she is hallucinating almost all the time. Nice to see Cassie but she needs to go away.

How about an unlikely twist in the s/l? Let's say that when Sharon was a teenager and got pregnant and had Cassie and gave her away that she had actually had TWINS. Let's say that Cassie's appearance has more to do with trying to get Sharon to find her other child. Get Sharon off the Nick s/l - it is too painful to watch. I don't much care for Avery with NIck either because they are both too damaged. It seems like a co-dependent relationship. Plus they don't have anything in common that I can see.

Sharon, get meds, go under hypnosis to see if she really was even in the lab or could have switched test, and then have her flashback to memory of giving birth and two babies crying. Cassie welcome back.

#17656   2013/07/27 05:26PM
    Jackie10

Quote MartaIsabel: Sharon needs more help in staying on her meds. I think she hallucinated switching the test results. I do think that Abby is Jack's daughter. I also think that dna test should be run on every single child in GC.

The doctor was dead on when she told Sharon that she loves being in love and that is why it is hard for her to leave her past in the past. Can't we have just one new nice guy who can actually fall and stay in love with Sharon? I thought Adam really loved Sharon but when they had him move on with Chelsea so quickly - well it was hard to believe anymore.

Sharon needs to find out that the test was not switched and realize that she is hallucinating almost all the time. Nice to see Cassie but she needs to go away.

How about an unlikely twist in the s/l? Let's say that when Sharon was a teenager and got pregnant and had Cassie and gave her away that she had actually had TWINS. Let's say that Cassie's appearance has more to do with trying to get Sharon to find her other child. Get Sharon off the Nick s/l - it is too painful to watch. I don't much care for Avery with NIck either because they are both too damaged. It seems like a co-dependent relationship. Plus they don't have anything in common that I can see.

Sharon, get meds, go under hypnosis to see if she really was even in the lab or could have switched test, and then have her flashback to memory of giving birth and two babies crying. Cassie welcome back.

I am hoping that the twist and turns are still to come and she is fantasizing she changed the letter also. Navery are a go. She is the only logical choice for Little Nicky. As far as twins No thank you. End this yearly Cassie cry fest. Let this story line finally put Cassie to rest.

#17657   2013/07/27 09:29PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote MartaIsabel: Sharon needs more help in staying on her meds. I think she hallucinated switching the test results. I do think that Abby is Jack's daughter. I also think that dna test should be run on every single child in GC.

I am hoping that the twist and turns are still to come and she is fantasizing she changed the letter also. Navery are a go. She is the only logical choice for Little Nicky. As far as twins No thank you. End this yearly Cassie cry fest. Let this story line finally put Cassie to rest.

I agree with you on the twins....NO! And as for Cassie, please let this poor girl rest in peace. Everytime there is a story involving Sharon and Nick together they have to throw Cassie into the mix.

#17658   2013/07/27 09:32PM
    Jackie10

Good night Sharon fans. Our girl keeps us entertained what more could we ask for. She doesnt have to flap her arms and repeat every thing she says to do it either. She can take what ever the writers throw at her and turn it in to soapy gold. She will come out on top.

#17659   2013/07/28 06:15AM
    canada gal

Marta you brought in some interesting points. I like the idea that sharon hallucinated the paternity test. Since it is ridculous that she was able to penetrate private records in today's techno world.

Regarding Adam i still believe Adam's true love is Sharon. Adam's been very unreadable, but i am sure the the writers will keep shadam alive. Adam and sharon have a dynamic relationship that many fan are hooked on and i don't see them ending it any time soon. Adam needed another demension to his character in order to write more shadam s/ls, hence the current ones.

Nick is showing no interest in sharon. And as of 2 months ago, sharon showed no interest in Nick other than co-parenting, so I think Adam's break really hit sharon hard. No doubt she still in love with Adam.

Something happen that day to put sharon's down spiral into full swing. We can only speculate, but my money's on victor.

Regarding sharon giving birth to twins interesting and i thought that CG was going to be that twin, now they have mucked up Cassie's character with having her as a ghost. I didn't mind the yearly cassie memorial, but after this s/l I think I had enough. Time to close that book for a good while.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/28 06:19AM
    #17660   2013/07/28 06:34AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

I agree with you on the twins....NO! And as for Cassie, please let this poor girl rest in peace. Everytime there is a story involving Sharon and Nick together they have to throw Cassie into the mix.

I agree if Little Nicky and Sharon cant make it out of true love and devotion to one another with out it having to be about Cassie, and oh they have kids together they should be together, Cassie's death, and oh yeah Cassie (who wasnt even Little Nickys bio daughter) not saying he loved her any less or should not have loved her but he put her before everyone else. He let her death destroy his marriage and his other children's family. If they cant make it with out having children as props! Then they dont need to be together at all ever! Cassie has propped this pairing for ever and her death brought the end of it. Now with out her they are nothing.

« 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list