List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 12:26PM, Views: 3355226, Replies: 21050
    « 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 » »| page:
    #17611   2013/07/25 05:56AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I know a lot of people complain about the story lines handed to Sharon but to me they give her this stuff because she is the only one that can pull this stuff off and keep on walking the walk. Not many characters could do what Sharon does and survive it. SC is a one in a trillion actress. And at the end of the story line she is still Sharon and still has a multitude of fans pulling for her. That shows she is doing her job so very well.

ICAM, i love watching sharon going through the ups and downs. She a wonwonder to watch. She never boring. And i love discussing her stories on the MB. : )

#17612   2013/07/25 06:36AM
    Ruby Slippers

I may not like some of her stories but I sure like seeing her on my screen.

#17613   2013/07/25 09:15AM
    canada gal

Quote Ruby Slippers: I may not like some of her stories but I sure like seeing her on my screen.

Lol like this one. I am on the edge of my seat trying to figure out why she is acting so OOC. And the hallucinting of cassie. Hurry up writers, I want this this revealed before summer ends. SMH.

#17614   2013/07/25 11:58AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Ruby Slippers: I may not like some of her stories but I sure like seeing her on my screen.

Lol like this one. I am on the edge of my seat trying to figure out why she is acting so OOC. And the hallucinting of cassie. Hurry up writers, I want this this revealed before summer ends. SMH.

Me too. The only think of and I will say it again is Victor messing with her meds. Can't wait too see her today on the Cdn episode. From the preview she looked beautiful.

#17615   2013/07/25 04:14PM
    Jackie10

I agree the only interesting things is finding out what is behind Sharons BP coming out again. The paternity story line isnt any thing it was just good to have Little Nicky found out for the 18 year lie. But that was it. Sharon is the only thing interesting in it. As always if Sharon wasnt there to prop the story it would be a dud.

#17616   2013/07/25 05:02PM
    sharon n nic...

Didn't get to see our girl today......

But we will see her tomorrow!

#17617   2013/07/25 05:41PM
    habbyfan

Sharon was great to-day ... sad and frightened ... I thought she made a very telling comment to Nick about the change to the paternity test ... she said you are not the same person now as you were then and I couldn't understand why she seemed to be alluding to the original test ... we know it came back spoiled ... perhaps CG will weigh in with her thoughts on Sharon's comment. If not watch for it tomorrow,because I don't get it.

#17618   2013/07/25 05:54PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I agree the only interesting things is finding out what is behind Sharons BP coming out again. The paternity story line isnt any thing it was just good to have Little Nicky found out for the 18 year lie. But that was it. Sharon is the only thing interesting in it. As always if Sharon wasnt there to prop the story it would be a dud.

I agree. After we found what Nick did and I wasn't that all surprised the s/l became like ok let's move on to something else. If it wasn't for Sharon getting involved or propping these character the story would been whatever.

Sharon today looked beautiful. But this Sharon is NOT the Sharon that we knew a few months ago. She really thinks she going to get her happy family with Nick and Faith and Noah. She is going to get a rude awakening. While Sharon was talking to Nick today, he doesn't think of Sharon like Sharon thinks if him. Nick is so into Avery. Poor Sharon left and saw Nick and Avery together through the window.

#17619   2013/07/25 07:38PM
    canada gal

Hi everyone, just came in and quickly saw the cdn epi today. Yes Starlight, Sharon is not herself. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I love her scenes with Cassie. If I didn't know better, I would think she was real. Cassie is Sharon's conscience. Beautiful scenes even though a little strange that Sharon is talking to her dead daughter. Oh how sad that sounds. Cassie tells Sharon that she should tell Nick the truth cause he will forgive her.

Sharon is at a crossroad. Does she confess before Phyllis spills the beans. Sharon calls the hospital to find out if Phyllis pulled through, but they cannot give out that information, since she's not family.

LOL. Well, if Sharon was able to switch the DNA, then surely they could give her the ups on Phyllis. Either the writers are out-to-lunch or Sharon probably imagined herself revising the paternity letter. Let's give the writers credit and hope Sharon imagined the whole switch.

Sharon really believes she's in love with her first ex. And she did what she did so that Jack can have his daughter and Nick, Faith and Noah can be her family.

Sharon went over to the tackhouse and met up with Avery and Nick. Avery went upstairs while Sharon and Nick had a talk. Sharon assured him that she understood what he was going through and that sometimes we do things that we may regret later.

LOL, I think that Sharon was going to confess, but then Nick said he did not regret what he did. He was glad to raise Summer and would not change what he did. Wow guys, he has some nerve. But that's for another thread

Our girl rocked her scenes and she was gorgeous too boot. She is on again tomorrow.

Team Sharon <3

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 07:44PM
    #17620   2013/07/25 07:53PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Hi everyone, just came in and quickly saw the cdn epi today. Yes Starlight, Sharon is not herself. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I love her scenes with Cassie. If I didn't know better, I would think she was real. Cassie is Sharon's conscience. Beautiful scenes even though a little strange that Sharon is talking to her dead daughter. Oh how sad that sounds. Cassie tells Sharon that she should tell Nick the truth cause he will forgive her.

Sharon is at a crossroad. Does she confess before Phyllis spills the beans. Sharon calls the hospital to find out if Phyllis pulled through, but they cannot give out that information, since she's not family.

LOL. Well, if Sharon was able to switch the DNA, then surely they could give her the ups on Phyllis. Either the writers are out-to-lunch or Sharon probably imagined herself revising the paternity letter. Let's give the writers credit and hope Sharon imagined the whole switch.

Sharon really believes she's in love with her first ex. And she did what she did so that Jack can have his daughter and Nick, Faith and Noah can be her family.

Sharon went over to the tackhouse and met up with Avery and Nick. Avery went upstairs while Sharon and Nick had a talk. Sharon assured him that she understood what he was going through and that sometimes we do things that we may regret later.

LOL, I think that Sharon was going to confess, but then Nick said he did not regret what he did. He was glad to raise Summer and would not change what he did. Wow guys, he has some nerve. But that's for another thread

Our girl rocked her scenes and she was gorgeous too boot. She is on again tomorrow.

Team Sharon <3

Everything you said it's true. Nick was a douche for saying what he said Anywho on too Sharon, she really believes she is going to get back with Nick. I also loved her scenes with Cassie. Sharon really believes she is talking to Cassie. I sensed that Cassie wants her to do the right thing and tell Nick. What made me LOL is when she told Cassie how much she loved Nick, His love.....yada, yada, yada. Sharon is gone into lala land. Did you see when she was talking to Nick and Avery, her eyes spoke volumes. She is really delusional and erractic. I'm surprised Nick hasn't sensed anything is off, Only Avery and Adam.

« 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list