List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 08:56AM, Views: 3459147, Replies: 21105
    « 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 » »| page:
    #17491   2013/07/17 06:03AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Wow come on writers give us a hint did Sharon stop taking her meds on her own or did Victor mess with them? She is totally in a fantasy land. She is miss reading what Little Nicky is saying and making way more out of this then what is there. She is in for a rude awakening.

Yes, she is misreading people. We know she will be at the Ball, because it was a spoiler, but I wonder if she comes alone or with Noah? She will be stunning in her ballgown.

In her BP fantasy she may believe she was invited when she wasnt. She may feel like Cinderella will this be her rude awakening? When will Phyllis be sent into her coma? This is the middle of July how many weeks was Phyllis supposed to be non screeching?

#17492   2013/07/17 06:19AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Wow come on writers give us a hint did Sharon stop taking her meds on her own or did Victor mess with them? She is totally in a fantasy land. She is miss reading what Little Nicky is saying and making way more out of this then what is there. She is in for a rude awakening.

Yes, she is misreading people. We know she will be at the Ball, because it was a spoiler, but I wonder if she comes alone or with Noah? She will be stunning in her ballgown.

In her BP fantasy she may believe she was invited when she wasnt. She may feel like Cinderella will this be her rude awakening? When will Phyllis be sent into her coma? This is the middle of July how many weeks was Phyllis supposed to be non screeching?

#17493   2013/07/17 06:23AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

I think it's about 2 weeks, then Daniel is suppose to take her off life support, from what I've read. Can't wait to see Sharon looking beautiful at the Ball. She will definitely be turning heads, one in particular.

#17494   2013/07/17 06:19PM
    starlight19

Sharon to the top. Can't wait to see her our beautiful Sharon at the Fundraiser Ball.

#17495   2013/07/17 06:28PM
    canada gal

♥ Sharon ♥

#17496   2013/07/17 06:37PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

I think it's about 2 weeks, then Daniel is suppose to take her off life support, from what I've read. Can't wait to see Sharon looking beautiful at the Ball. She will definitely be turning heads, one in particular.

So he takes he off of life support and she wakes up and leaves town? Why not just kill her off.

#17497   2013/07/17 06:52PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

So he takes he off of life support and she wakes up and leaves town? Why not just kill her off.

I don't know how it works. If she is in a coma and Daniel takes her off life support, I presume she is going to die,if the machines are keeping her alive. I don't know it's all confusing. Let's say she wakes up, won't she spill the beans as to what Sharon did to everyone. You bet Phyllis won't keep quiet about this.

#17498   2013/07/18 03:23AM
    canada gal

Well, today in Canada we find out what secret Phyllis overhears. Dreading the epi, but I will support Sharon.

Team Sharon ♥♥♥

#17499   2013/07/18 03:26AM
    PinkChick

<3 team sharon here 2 <3

#17500   2013/07/18 03:31AM
    canada gal

Quote PinkChick: <3 team sharon here 2 <3

« 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list