List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 01:16PM, Views: 3137337, Replies: 20671
    « 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 » »| page:
    #17471   2013/07/15 06:04AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote fairland: i just love character with or without the madness of sharon going crazy. what made go crazy the first time was Adam doing to take faith away from sharon. Adam would have known better even when sharon going a downward path again. could adam actually stop sharon from going down in spiral path that sharon wants something Nick and Nick will not receive sharon love in return. sharon could go back to adam for that type of comfort that would make Melanie to go after adam out of jealousy over sharon. I just love every story line that sharon would make is sharon's own creativeness.

Sharon had BP long before Adam set foot in GC. She was stealing things and blacking out as a teenager. So no Adam is not to blame for Sharons BP it is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain which is genetic.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 06:07AM
    #17472   2013/07/15 09:41AM
    Jackie10

Sharon today with Faith was cute but she is still spaced. Hopefully they dont drag out this story line to long.

#17473   2013/07/15 09:58AM
    habbyfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: After Monday's US epi, Sharon will have you become a basket case of emotions.

Sharon <3

She was brilliant. When she was talking to Ghost Cassie she sounded so desperate to have life with Nick and her whole family before Cassie died. She was full of emotions I was glued to my tv screen.

SN/SC is really the talk of the board. Never seen so many threads of Sharon. She really does bring in the buzz.

Sharon's scenes were unforgettable. There was such an eerieness in her performance. I bet SC performanced them with CG's in her scenes. She has me totally sucked into her s/l. I have no idea how it was going to end, but I could not stop watching. Beautiful performances by both actresses.

You said it CG ... that is exactly how I felt after Sharon and Cassie scenes ... a *Basket Case* my brain was saying *no no Don't say that* I didn't want to believe what I had just heard,of course as I recovered from the emotional and powerful effect of the scene, I realized it was also a thing of beauty in a disturbed mind.

Yes, Sharon did us proud, she held nothing back.

Even though this s/l is starting great for SC and causing such controversy, which is great for the actress, I am still not convinced that this new regime tends on fixing Sharon.

I'll keep a positive outlook, but I really distrust the JFP with our Sharon, just because her track record is infamous.

ITA!! I was shocked when they hired JFP (soap killer). But we know Sharon will do her best at this storyline like she always has in the past. She had some real doozies come her way and she brought it everytime.

Yes she does and I'll be watching and supporting our Sharon through thick and thin.

I don't trust the writers either CG.

They will say anything to appease the viewers.IMO

#17474   2013/07/15 11:31AM
    countryMomof4

Whatever the outcome is for Sharon, SC is truly a trooper.

I think Sharon is very ill and is hallucinating quite a bit. Something is off with her meds.

#17475   2013/07/15 03:16PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello all.

Here's the link to Sharon Case's interview with Michael Fairman for those who are interested.

michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-sharon-case-interview-the...

#17476   2013/07/15 08:13PM
    starlight19

[quote]Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello all.

Here's the link to Sharon Case's interview with Michael Fairman for those who are interested.

michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-sharon-case-interview-the... />

Thanks for the link. I read it and it was very telling. I love how she says the Nick/Sharon/Adam triangle will be going on in the future. Looking forward to that.

#17477   2013/07/15 08:51PM
    ShadamNuke09

[quote]Quote starlight19: [quote]Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello all.

michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-sharon-case-interview-the... />

Thanks for the link. I read it and it was very telling. I love how she says the Nick/Sharon/Adam triangle will be going on in the future. Looking forward to that.[/quote]

It was a great interview. Actually got me excited again.

#17478   2013/07/15 09:56PM
    canada gal

Beauty has everyone in a tail spin.

You go girl. We love you no matter what.

#17479   2013/07/16 03:40AM
    canada gal

Sharon is amazing

#17480   2013/07/16 06:12AM
    Jackie10

Sharon will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes! You just cant keep some one of her talent down. As Adam said she is the brightest thing in most mens(peoples orbit).

« 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list