List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 05:27AM, Views: 3531739, Replies: 21274
    « 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 » »| page:
    #17421   2013/07/12 08:00AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    habbyfan

The character (Sharon) has been given a life sentence as BP,

she will forgive Little Nicky,Big Victor,Wee Widdle
    Victor A,Heartless Tucker or anyone who chooses to use and abuse her

the actress will continue to give a wonderful portrayal of this character.

Bravo SC

#17422   2013/07/12 08:10AM
    canada gal

I know some of you suggested and I also believe that Sharon is projecting her love for Adam onto Nick. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Let me refresh my memory as to why this leaves such an awful aftertaste. Nick teared their family apart by having numerous extra marital affairs which enable Sharon to do the same. Their kid dies and instead of rebuilding their family, he cowardly has an affair with the son of the woman who caused the death of their child.

Later, when Sharon finds her true love, Nick turns all caveman-like and takes Faith away and accuses Sharon of being a bad mother -- knowing full well about summer's questionable paternity.

And then the clincher, after 18 (soap) years, Sharon finds out that Summer may not be Nick's child after all, because he decided to play God.

How in Sharon's right mind can she forgive a low-life person that has dumped on her constantly. Too boot, Nick never apologized to Sharon (or did he, I was just so disgusted with the scene).

Even though, I hate that Sharon has once again been thrown under the bus in this s/l, I hope she gets the last laugh at Nick's expense.

I hope, if she did tamper with the results, it will be a secret that dies with Phyllis' departure. And if by chance, Jack takes the test and it comes out that Nick's the father, well, I hope, Jack too will take this secret to his grave.

And only when Nick is on his death bed does Sharon whisper in his ear that Summer was his!!!!

#17423   2013/07/12 08:45AM
    habbyfan

I think you have answered your own question Canada Gal,
    in her right mind Sharon is not. She has always been fragile, it is a large part of what makes us love her, it is also why she makes questionable decisions in life.

Bill Bell created layers for her character when it was decided to make her a long term, the current writers gave her the BP to explain who she is and why she thinks and acts as she does.

Her fans all have loved her through all the turmoil many want her back with Nick, I would just like her with someone who understands and accepts her as she is,warts and all.

As a person who has inter-acted with a BP niece, it is not unlike SC's portrayal of Sharon ...she gives a very true picture.People with this disorder can re-write history.

Please excuse me for being verbose ... this particular s/l is personal to me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 08:47AM
    #17424   2013/07/12 11:04AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Beauty to the top. She has a lot on her plate but we know she can come through it shining. She has been down like this before so we know she can handle it.

Keeping the faith that Sharon will come through with flying colours.

She always does. No matter what they have in store for her I know she will act her butt off, she always does. Look at the crazy stuff MAB threw at her and she is still standing. So this off the rails storyline she is going to shine. I just don't want her to end up in jail or at Fairview again. But I have a feeling that is what's going to happen if she continues to live in Fantasy land.

#17425   2013/07/12 11:32AM
    canada gal

Quote habbyfan: I think you have answered your own question Canada Gal,
    in her right mind Sharon is not. She has always been fragile, it is a large part of what makes us love her, it is also why she makes questionable decisions in life.

Bill Bell created layers for her character when it was decided to make her a long term, the current writers gave her the BP to explain who she is and why she thinks and acts as she does.

Her fans all have loved her through all the turmoil many want her back with Nick, I would just like her with someone who understands and accepts her as she is,warts and all.

As a person who has inter-acted with a BP niece, it is not unlike SC's portrayal of Sharon ...she gives a very true picture.People with this disorder can re-write history.

Please excuse me for being verbose ... this particular s/l is personal to me.

Hey Habbyfan, you're not being verbose...I'm the one being verbose. But I get it. My neighbor is BP and when we first moved in, she made me very uncomfortable. But after she confided in me about being BP, I become more understanding and we are friends. But I do walk on eggshells when we get together.

Back to Sharon, I hope the writers do a good job. And we shouldn't be too worried about NB tweets, since it is only a snap shot of Sharon's s/l. And even if she did switch the dna, doesn't prove that Summer isn't Jack's.

At first when this paternity came up, I thought is was stupid, but now I am hoping that Summer is really Jack's child. I can see many more rich s/l potential for Sharon, Noah, Summer, Faith, Nick, Jack and definitely Adam (I am still routing for Shadam, you know).

Btw, your post was very uplifting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 11:34AM
    #17426   2013/07/12 02:16PM
    canada gal

Can i love this character more. SC was brilliant. She brought her performance home.

Technician: "...I have the results. I'll print them out and send it to you later today."

Sharon (talking to Cassie): "...it was all crashing around in my head. that day I was seeing dr watkins and I overheard the technician call Nick......I wasn't even thinking when I went into that lab and changed the results.......

Team SC/SN

#17427   2013/07/12 02:21PM
    canada gal

NB just tweeted that "Sharon's wrath is only beginning...bwa ha ha"

https://twitter.com/nelliebranco

#17428   2013/07/12 02:37PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: NB just tweeted that "Sharon's wrath is only beginning...bwa ha ha"

https://twitter.com/nelliebranco

I am still saying this is where Sharon will finally hit rock bottom and start her climb back to the top! We had to know that the first little BP episode wasnt all there was. And the love story with the former lover never happened. Nor was she healed. She was worried even with the meds. I am ready for the stronger more confident Sharon. The one who can handle her BPD and accept it.

#17429   2013/07/12 02:51PM
    sharon n nic...

The writers just keep trashing our girl over and over and over!

I hate that they made Sharon switched the letter stating that Nick was not Summer's Father!

#17430   2013/07/13 07:53AM
    canada gal

Sharon/SC <3

« 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list