List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 12:23PM, Views: 3363108, Replies: 21059
    « 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 » »| page:
    #17411   2013/07/11 03:38PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Just saw today's cdn epi. Yes, Sharon is not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith. Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry, dear. I'll take care of that."

SC is great. She's rockin her scenes. At times, she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

Where is that DR when you need her.

I read on Twitter that Nick to her about Summer paternity, and she just accepts it. Saying she understands. Sigh. It's so ridiculous.

#17412   2013/07/11 03:50PM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Just saw today's cdn epi. Yes, Sharon is not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith. Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry, dear. I'll take care of that."

SC is great. She's rockin her scenes. At times, she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

I read on Twitter that Nick to her about Summer paternity, and she just accepts it. Saying she understands. Sigh. It's so ridiculous.

She already said that everyone would turn their back on Little Nicky and she would be there supportive and understanding for him. I guess she really has Adam and Little Nicky confused. Little Nicky can do no wrong. If it was Adam they would try and run him out of town for what Little Nicky did for 18 years.

#17413   2013/07/11 06:50PM
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yup, and if I was writing the scene with Sharon being BP, I would not waste the viewers time putting Phyllis in a coma, instead I would have Sharon permanently cut off Nick's family jewels. That would certainly be appreciated by all viewers.

#17414   2013/07/11 06:56PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yup, and if I was writing the scene with Sharon being BP, I would not waste the viewers time putting Phyllis in a coma, instead I would have Sharon permanently cut off Nick's family jewels. That would certainly be appreciated by all viewers.

LOL! If it does come to pass that Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma I say its about time. If they are going to make Sharon have another mental break Phyllis and Little Nicky should be the ones to pay.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 06:57PM
    #17415   2013/07/12 01:36AM
    Yas25

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10:

The same can be said of Adam as well. Sharon should permanently cut off Adam's family jewels as well. He used and took advantage of a Sharon knowing full damn well their history, he was kissing her before the FWB and he was telling her the last thing he would do is use her, he knew she had feelings for him and because of history would see his wanting meaningless sex to be him wanting something more. Hell Shadam fans thought this was more than meaningless sex and as it turns out it was just that. He should have stopped it after he was vulgar towards her at the penthouse the very first time he moved there, he knew she saw this as something more and admitted as much a few weeks back.

To take advantage of and use an ordinary friend who he was flirting with and knew had feelings for him, it makes him cruel and selfish. To do this to an ordinary friend who has BPD it makes him wretched. To do this to Sharon after everything he has done to her, considering all that she has done for him saving him from going to jail usually at his father's hands a few times over, Adam is a sick bastard.

So Adam deserves to have his family jewels cut off by Sharon more than Nick, not that Nick does not deserve it as well.

After everything Sharon had done for Adam, he should be worshiping her. He would be in jail right now if not for her. He was lucky she was even talking to him.

Hate how they once again throwing Sharon under the bus to make Nick look good. I hope they bring in a new love interest for her, was hoping they would go with Shylan when Dylan came to town.

#17416   2013/07/12 01:39AM
    Yas25

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10:

LOL! If it does come to pass that Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma I say its about time. If they are going to make Sharon have another mental break Phyllis and Little Nicky should be the ones to pay.

Not just Phyllis and Nicky. Adam should be paying as well. She is slipping but he started the slide. Last year he lied about Patti and it led to the sick shictor crap. Now Adam dumps her after just using her for sex and she is slipping again.

#17417   2013/07/12 01:55AM
    Yas25

There is a save Sharon twitition on twitter for twitter uses. Here is the link twitition.com/34d79#.Ud8hHp8ngt0.twitter. Please sign it.

#17418   2013/07/12 05:32AM
    Jackie10

Quote Yas25:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10:

Not just Phyllis and Nicky. Adam should be paying as well. She is slipping but he started the slide. Last year he lied about Patti and it led to the sick shictor crap. Now Adam dumps her after just using her for sex and she is slipping again.

I believe our discussion was about Phyllis and Little Nicky and the paternity lie. Which destroyed Sharons marriage and happiness of old. Adam had nothing to do with that. He has hurt her because she hurt him. But he never cheated on at all. Little Nicky cheated on her over and over and had a child with the mistress that he knew may not even be his. Nor did Adam choose that child over Sharon and Noah that was all Little Nicky. When Adam was with Sharon he accepted Noah and Faith. Yes he gave Faith to Ashley. But he didnt do it to hurt Sharon. They werent even in love then. After he fell in love with Sharon and the truth came out he asked her forgiveness and she gave it and continued to love him. Little Nicky even after the truth came out didnt even bother to tell Sharon it was just an after thought to him. An oh yeah moment of she is one of my ex's and it did mess with her life too.

#17419   2013/07/12 06:10AM
    Jackie10

Beauty to the top. She has a lot on her plate but we know she can come through it shining. She has been down like this before so we know she can handle it.

#17420   2013/07/12 07:02AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Beauty to the top. She has a lot on her plate but we know she can come through it shining. She has been down like this before so we know she can handle it.

Keeping the faith that Sharon will come through with flying colours.

« 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list