List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 12:38PM, Views: 3500399, Replies: 21123
    « 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 » »| page:
    #17401   2013/07/11 11:26AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    starlight19

Quote chancegirl: If its true that Sharon and Phyllis tangle do you criminal charges will be pressed against Sharon or do you think anyone will know. If Sharon has done anything wrong I hope she gets away with it.

Apparently, there is a spoiler where it mentions Paul will get involved so I guess charges will be brought against Sharon. Probably for aggravated assault something else. I don't know how true this is. If Paul will be involved then I say yes.

#17402   2013/07/11 11:59AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote chancegirl: If its true that Sharon and Phyllis tangle do you criminal charges will be pressed against Sharon or do you think anyone will know. If Sharon has done anything wrong I hope she gets away with it.

Apparently, there is a spoiler where it mentions Paul will get involved so I guess charges will be brought against Sharon. Probably for aggravated assault something else. I don't know how true this is. If Paul will be involved then I say yes.

Yes I read that, too.
    Geez Sharon can't catch a break. Nick does the crime and Sharon does the time.

#17403   2013/07/11 12:17PM
    habbyfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes I read that, too.

Just like the last time ... Victor and Adam do the crime and lucky for them Sharon is right there.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

#17404   2013/07/11 12:39PM
    chancegirl

This is really gonna be hard to watch. Phyllis attempted murder and gets away with it. This will likely be an accident like Skye and Sharon will have to pay.

#17405   2013/07/11 12:49PM
    habbyfan

You Bet Chancegirl ... I have read on this board ... Paul will be involved.

#17406   2013/07/11 01:14PM
    starlight19

Quote chancegirl: This is really gonna be hard to watch. Phyllis attempted murder and gets away with it. This will likely be an accident like Skye and Sharon will have to pay.

Yes, but remember Sharon tried to save Skye and she slipped and Victor witnessed this and did nothing about it. Of course he framed Adam for it, then when charges were dropped what did he did he pinned it on Sharon all because Adam was living with her and was around Faith, so Victor made a couple of phone calls and BAM!! Sharon gets arrested. Of course this was about little Nicky because he lost full custody of Faith, so when Little Nicky told his dad is there something you can do... and the rest as they say is history.. Sharon gets arrested for murdering Skye.

#17407   2013/07/11 01:29PM
    canada gal

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes I read that, too.

Just like the last time ... Victor and Adam do the crime and lucky for them Sharon is right there.

touche

#17408   2013/07/11 01:34PM
    habbyfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes I read that, too.

touche

Just think about it ... Skye,Diane,Sharon and most recently Hilary ...

Not a good place to be ... between Victor and his son.
    )

#17409   2013/07/11 01:34PM
    canada gal

Just saw today's cdn epi. Yes, Sharon is not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith. Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry, dear. I'll take care of that."

SC is great. She's rockin her scenes. At times, she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 01:39PM
    #17410   2013/07/11 02:41PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Just saw today's cdn epi. Yes, Sharon is not her normal self. She's having dinner at the tackhouse with Faith. Faith asks her how can we be a family that lives together. Sharon replies, "Don't worry, dear. I'll take care of that."

SC is great. She's rockin her scenes. At times, she seems her normal self and then she goes all twilight zone.

Where is that DR when you need her.

« 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list