List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 05:27AM, Views: 3531548, Replies: 21274
    « 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 » »| page:
    #17361   2013/07/09 07:38PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Good Night All! Hoping for some good Sharon. We know no matter how crazy the story gets SC will bring it home! I just hate that they are taking her down this road again. I was hoping October 2012 was the end of it. Guess she had not hit rock bottom yet.

I thought October 2012 was when she hit rock bottom, when she set the ranch on fire, and seeing the Newman when they weren't actually there, depression. Anywho, can't wait too see all this played out.

#17362   2013/07/10 05:44AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Night All! Hoping for some good Sharon. We know no matter how crazy the story gets SC will bring it home! I just hate that they are taking her down this road again. I was hoping October 2012 was the end of it. Guess she had not hit rock bottom yet.

I thought October 2012 was when she hit rock bottom, when she set the ranch on fire, and seeing the Newman when they weren't actually there, depression. Anywho, can't wait too see all this played out.

Apparently not. Things are getting much worse. The spoiler was that Little Nicky chooses Avery over Sharon. So this whole fiasco with her BPD is fixing to bring her down. JGs promo said she would be nursed back to health by someone unexpected(Cassie possibly). Hopefully then we will see her reunite with the former lover in an inevitable way. So far none of that has happened. We never saw anyone nursing her so to speak just a few visits with her DR. and Adam trying to help her when she would let him. But no real healing. Or the love story.

#17363   2013/07/10 05:54AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote starlight19:

The writers aren't done trashing our girl just yet!

#17364   2013/07/10 07:07AM
    chancegirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote starlight19:

I believe what NB says, but I believe that she either dellusionally thinks she changed the test and did not, or she changed this bc Victor messed with her meds. This will probably be how Nick forgives her and blames Victor. SC was def pimping Shick on twitter.

#17365   2013/07/10 07:09AM
    canada gal

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes, it looks that way. I'm not worried, Sharon will knock it out of the ball park, as always.

#17366   2013/07/10 07:27AM
    Jackie10

Sharon has a ruff road ahead. I would like to hope this time Victor had nothing to do with it. But he never forgives. He would want revenge on her and what better way. Get Adam away from her so he wont be there to help her then tamper with her meds. If it comes out as this Victor will have gone to far. Billy, Sharon, Adam. He needs to be put in his place once and for all.

#17367   2013/07/10 07:36AM
    jessi-m

Omg, this is great. A thread devoted to pro-Sharon posts. I love this board...I am obviously new here.

I adore Sharon N and Sharon C. Is amazing.

#17368   2013/07/10 07:54AM
    Jackie10

Quote jessi-m: Omg, this is great. A thread devoted to pro-Sharon posts. I love this board...I am obviously new here.

Welcome Jessi-m! We love Sharon. No matter what she does we stand by her. We might not like the things she does or approve but we love her and roll with the flow. After all it is just a soap. SC on the other hand she is a magnificently talented actress. And Sharon would not be the same with out SC.

#17369   2013/07/10 08:00AM
    starlight19

Quote jessi-m: Omg, this is great. A thread devoted to pro-Sharon posts. I love this board...I am obviously new here.

Welcome!!! Yes, Sharon Newman and Sharon Case are amazing. Her character just bring it all the time. She beautiful, sexy, smart and such a compassionate person. Enjoy!

Sharon has a ruff road ahead. I would like to hope this time Victor had nothing to do with it. But he never forgives. He would want revenge on her and what better way. Get Adam away from her so he wont be there to help her then tamper with her meds. If it comes out as this Victor will have gone to far. Billy, Sharon, Adam. He needs to be put in his place once and for all.

Well, at first I didn want to believe that Victor would have anything to do with Billy's gambling, guess I was wrong. GRRR is he ever going to stop this meddling in his children's lives, and as for our Sharon, I wouldn't be surprised if Victor found out another way to switch her meds, there was that scene of Sharon holding her pill bottles, that scene wasn't just thrown in for the sake of it, it had to mean something, or she stopped taking them all together because she thought she didn't need them any more, or she needs a stronger dose, we'll see. I still think Victor is involved. I don't remember if it was JG or MM that said of one of the spoilers that Victor isn't one to forget easily, he as a very long memory of things that people have done to him. So he's punishing Sharon, and Adam thinking by dumping her she was going to be safe, well NOT because with Adam he was going to protect her, instead Vic has her right where he can destroy her.

#17370   2013/07/10 08:01AM
    jessi-m

Quote Jackie10:

Welcome Jessi-m! We love Sharon. No matter what she does we stand by her. We might not like the things she does or approve but we love her and roll with the flow. After all it is just a soap. SC on the other hand she is a magnificently talented actress. And Sharon would not be the same with out SC.

Thank you for the welcome. It is so refreshing to see appreciation and positive ideas. I am going to love everyone in this thread. Thank you for providing an outlet to express enjoyment and the ability to talk to others who enjoy Sharon.

Sharon C. scenes in the episode with Cassie were phenomenal.

« 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list