List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 03:20PM, Views: 3335879, Replies: 21034
    « 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 » »| page:
    #17331   2013/07/06 10:04PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: SC always rocks her scenes.

Yes she does. Sharon is one that I always enjoy watching. I try to watch her when she is on even if I dont watch any of the rest of the soap. Good Night All!

#17332   2013/07/06 10:19PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Soapstar4ever: I am an avid Sharon fan. Have been ever since she and Nick fell in love as teens.
    I am really excited that Camryn Grimes is returning. CBS soaps said she would be Sharon's "co-star". Interesting.
    I will enjoy it even if she is like John is to Jack.
    I remember once ghost Cassie was talking to Nick and she gave him a glimpse of the future. Sharon and Nick together with their own little girl. She said things would turn out "as they should".
    A likely scenario with Phyliss leaving and that Faith IS really Sharon and Nicks bio child. Isn't she? I love this storyline and can't wait to see how it folds out.
    Regards,
    Beth
    P.S. Avery is too mixed up with her feelings to commit to Nick...or anyone, for that matter! So, who else is there, but Nick?

Cassie was a dying barely teenager. She had no idea what the future held for Sharon and Little Nicky and for the writers to pretend that all the sudden Cassie was physic and could see the future was just a joke. Border line Y&R and Passions mixed. Just as John and all the other ghosts we see on our screen. Yes we would all love to have our loved ones visit and tell us things. But it is still in soap land that it is supposed to be real. Sharon is sick and her delusions are going to cause her a lot of pain she is not 17 any longer and Little Nicky is no longer her Night in Shining Armour. She is in for a fall. As Adam the man she loves told her she can not relive the past it is dead.

ITA with the bold, jackie. Sharon also admitted while she was doing well on her meds that she is not the same person she was before Cassie past away.

Sharon has had problems since she was a teenager. Now she is on meds. But it doesnt change the past. Most of the past was Little Nicky not Sharon. She did some things wrong but Little Nicky did the most and caused the most damage in their relationship. It had nothing to do with Sharons BPD. She is dealing with that now and she needs to be able to realize when she is having problems and seek help. Instead of trying to fix the problem with a patch that she thinks is going to take the place of what she really wants and needs.

I agree. I've always wondered if BPD was caused by her upbringing, not having a father in her life and her mother was never supportive of her and never being there for her, the rape, or just having bad things happen in your life.

I think she is having a Manic episode. A manic episode may also include psychotic symptoms such as delusions (firmly believing things that are not true) or hallucinations (hearing, feeling, or seeing things that are not there). This is what is happening with Sharon by seeing Cassie.

Maybe Sharon did stop taking her meds because she thinks she got better and doesn't need them anymore or Victor found a way for someone to change them. I don't know we just have to wait and see. But I'm looking forward to it.

#17333   2013/07/07 03:37AM
    canada gal

Looking forward to Sharon rocking her scene.

I am curious about NB and his negative tweet. I think there might be some truth to the last spoiler. I think the quacks-wackos at Y&R may be setting up Sharon to kill or attempt to kill Phyllis which may be followed by a suicide/or not.

NB has been a big supporter of Sharon and his latest comments make me question this s/l. I hope I am wrong.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 03:38AM
    #17334   2013/07/07 07:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Soapstar4ever: I am an avid Sharon fan. Have been ever since she and Nick fell in love as teens.
    I am really excited that Camryn Grimes is returning. CBS soaps said she would be Sharon's "co-star". Interesting.
    I remember once ghost Cassie was talking to Nick and she gave him a glimpse of the future. Sharon and Nick together with their own little girl. She said things would turn out "as they should".
    A likely scenario with Phyliss leaving and that Faith IS really Sharon and Nicks bio child. Isn't she? I love this storyline and can't wait to see how it folds out.
    Regards,
    Beth
    P.S. Avery is too mixed up with her feelings to commit to Nick...or anyone, for that matter! So, who else is there, but Nick?

Cassie was a dying barely teenager. She had no idea what the future held for Sharon and Little Nicky and for the writers to pretend that all the sudden Cassie was physic and could see the future was just a joke. Border line Y&R and Passions mixed. Just as John and all the other ghosts we see on our screen. Yes we would all love to have our loved ones visit and tell us things. But it is still in soap land that it is supposed to be real. Sharon is sick and her delusions are going to cause her a lot of pain she is not 17 any longer and Little Nicky is no longer her Night in Shining Armour. She is in for a fall. As Adam the man she loves told her she can not relive the past it is dead.

ITA with the bold, jackie. Sharon also admitted while she was doing well on her meds that she is not the same person she was before Cassie past away.

Sharon has had problems since she was a teenager. Now she is on meds. But it doesnt change the past. Most of the past was Little Nicky not Sharon. She did some things wrong but Little Nicky did the most and caused the most damage in their relationship. It had nothing to do with Sharons BPD. She is dealing with that now and she needs to be able to realize when she is having problems and seek help. Instead of trying to fix the problem with a patch that she thinks is going to take the place of what she really wants and needs.

I agree. I've always wondered if BPD was caused by her upbringing, not having a father in her life and her mother was never supportive of her and never being there for her, the rape, or just having bad things happen in your life.

I think she is having a Manic episode. A manic episode may also include psychotic symptoms such as delusions (firmly believing things that are not true) or hallucinations (hearing, feeling, or seeing things that are not there). This is what is happening with Sharon by seeing Cassie.

Maybe Sharon did stop taking her meds because she thinks she got better and doesn't need them anymore or Victor found a way for someone to change them. I don't know we just have to wait and see. But I'm looking forward to it.

BPD is a chemical imbalance in the brain. Its not caused by out side influences. Out side influences just trigger the BPD. So Sharons father leaving and Doris's treatment of her did not cause the BPD but it did bring about the acting out of the disorder. The stealing, partying and running away.

Just as the affects that are happening now. The way Adam has ended things, Little Nickys lies (again) with Summer. Her feeling lonely and unloved is effecting the BPD and causing her to think irrational. She is feeling unloved and wanted so she is building a fairytale of her younger days to cover her pain and loneliness caused by the BPD.

#17335   2013/07/07 07:30AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Regards,
    Beth

BPD is a chemical imbalance in the brain. Its not caused by out side influences. Out side influences just trigger the BPD. So Sharons father leaving and Doris's treatment of her did not cause the BPD but it did bring about the acting out of the disorder. The stealing, partying and running away.

Just as the affects that are happening now. The way Adam has ended things, Little Nickys lies (again) with Summer. Her feeling lonely and unloved is effecting the BPD and causing her to think irrational. She is feeling unloved and wanted so she is building a fairytale of her younger days to cover her pain and loneliness caused by the BPD.

She thinks this fairytale that she envisions in her head is going to happen, but in reality It's not. Nick is not even thinking that. He's all into Avery and Avery will be supportive if Nick. When Nick defects her because he loves Avery that is when she will lose it. Do you think she will do something to Avery, just sayin. I hope not.

#17336   2013/07/07 07:45AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Regards,
    Beth

She thinks this fairytale that she envisions in her head is going to happen, but in reality It's not. Nick is not even thinking that. He's all into Avery and Avery will be supportive if Nick. When Nick defects her because he loves Avery that is when she will lose it. Do you think she will do something to Avery, just sayin. I hope not.

I dont think Sharon will hurt anyone. Sharon will get hurt. That appears to be the cycle of her BPD. She sets her self up for disappointment. Burning the Ranch was as close as she came to hurting her self. But she called Adam for help. It wasnt an attempt at suicide. She passed out not something she planned. According to JG Navery will be a strong couple so I look for Sharon to get hurt in this whole fantasy she is building in her mind. She is trying not to feel alone and unloved. On the outside looking in. So she is trying to rebuild something that is just not there.

#17337   2013/07/07 11:33AM
    Jackie10

Sharon will rise above all of the sht being shoveled at her and she will Out Shine all the rest.

#17338   2013/07/07 07:36PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Sharon will rise above all of the sht being shoveled at her and she will Out Shine all the rest.

Agreed. Whatever crappy story line she has going, we know she kills every scene. Just waiting to see how this Ghost Cassie is going to help her or not.

#17339   2013/07/08 07:08AM
    starlight19

Bringing Sharon up to the top where she belongs. She doesn't need to be back burned. She needs to be front and center in her storyline.

#17340   2013/07/08 07:36AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19: Bringing Sharon up to the top where she belongs. She doesn't need to be back burned. She needs to be front and center in her storyline.

With her one and only true love by her side.

« 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list