List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 06:43PM, Views: 3354749, Replies: 21047
    « 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 » »| page:
    #17321   2013/07/06 03:07PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Soapstar4ever

I am an avid Sharon fan. Have been ever since she and Nick fell in love as teens.
    I am really excited that Camryn Grimes is returning. CBS soaps said she would be Sharon's "co-star". Interesting.
    I will enjoy it even if she is like John is to Jack.
    I remember once ghost Cassie was talking to Nick and she gave him a glimpse of the future. Sharon and Nick together with their own little girl. She said things would turn out "as they should".
    A likely scenario with Phyliss leaving and that Faith IS really Sharon and Nicks bio child. Isn't she? I love this storyline and can't wait to see how it folds out.
    Regards,
    Beth
    P.S. Avery is too mixed up with her feelings to commit to Nick...or anyone, for that matter! So, who else is there, but Nick?

#17322   2013/07/06 04:31PM
    canada gal

SC always rocks her scenes.

#17323   2013/07/06 06:04PM
    canada gal

Sharon Newman always lands on her feet.

#17324   2013/07/06 06:10PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Sharon Newman always lands on her feet.

Yes, she does. Can't wait too see where her story line is going.

#17325   2013/07/06 07:00PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

Yes, so far I am intrigued. SC tweeted that we would love her s/l.

#17326   2013/07/06 07:08PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Really, sounds exciting. No matter what they throw at her she always shines. I'm just afraid in her delusional state I having a feeling is is going to be in for a shock where Nick is concerned.

#17327   2013/07/06 07:57PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Really, sounds exciting. No matter what they throw at her she always shines. I'm just afraid in her delusional state I having a feeling is is going to be in for a shock where Nick is concerned.

Yes no matter what they sling her way, she has a way of making it her own and working it on screen. I think it will be a shocker and I am not sure if my heart can take it. LOL

#17328   2013/07/06 08:17PM
    Jackie10

Quote Soapstar4ever: I am an avid Sharon fan. Have been ever since she and Nick fell in love as teens.
    I am really excited that Camryn Grimes is returning. CBS soaps said she would be Sharon's "co-star". Interesting.
    I remember once ghost Cassie was talking to Nick and she gave him a glimpse of the future. Sharon and Nick together with their own little girl. She said things would turn out "as they should".
    A likely scenario with Phyliss leaving and that Faith IS really Sharon and Nicks bio child. Isn't she? I love this storyline and can't wait to see how it folds out.
    Regards,
    Beth
    P.S. Avery is too mixed up with her feelings to commit to Nick...or anyone, for that matter! So, who else is there, but Nick?

Cassie was a dying barely teenager. She had no idea what the future held for Sharon and Little Nicky and for the writers to pretend that all the sudden Cassie was physic and could see the future was just a joke. Border line Y&R and Passions mixed. Just as John and all the other ghosts we see on our screen. Yes we would all love to have our loved ones visit and tell us things. But it is still in soap land that it is supposed to be real. Sharon is sick and her delusions are going to cause her a lot of pain she is not 17 any longer and Little Nicky is no longer her Night in Shining Armour. She is in for a fall. As Adam the man she loves told her she can not relive the past it is dead.

#17329   2013/07/06 09:12PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Soapstar4ever: I am an avid Sharon fan. Have been ever since she and Nick fell in love as teens.
    Regards,
    Beth

Cassie was a dying barely teenager. She had no idea what the future held for Sharon and Little Nicky and for the writers to pretend that all the sudden Cassie was physic and could see the future was just a joke. Border line Y&R and Passions mixed. Just as John and all the other ghosts we see on our screen. Yes we would all love to have our loved ones visit and tell us things. But it is still in soap land that it is supposed to be real. Sharon is sick and her delusions are going to cause her a lot of pain she is not 17 any longer and Little Nicky is no longer her Night in Shining Armour. She is in for a fall. As Adam the man she loves told her she can not relive the past it is dead.

ITA with the bold, jackie. Sharon also admitted while she was doing well on her meds that she is not the same person she was before Cassie past away.

#17330   2013/07/06 09:28PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Regards,
    Beth

ITA with the bold, jackie. Sharon also admitted while she was doing well on her meds that she is not the same person she was before Cassie past away.

Sharon has had problems since she was a teenager. Now she is on meds. But it doesnt change the past. Most of the past was Little Nicky not Sharon. She did some things wrong but Little Nicky did the most and caused the most damage in their relationship. It had nothing to do with Sharons BPD. She is dealing with that now and she needs to be able to realize when she is having problems and seek help. Instead of trying to fix the problem with a patch that she thinks is going to take the place of what she really wants and needs.

« 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list