List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 05:34AM, Views: 3112863, Replies: 20650
    « 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 » »| page:
    #17311   2013/07/05 09:35PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Spoiler from today's day ahead...Sharon hallucinates that Cassie is with her and Sharon tells her, "I heard what Nick said to you at your grave site about Summer and how she might not be his, and if that's true that he has to give her up, he'll be in a lot of pain."

Good news, I am hoping this is a clue that Sharon did not tamper with the DNA test.

Bad news, but there is definitely something severely wrong with Sharon and her meds or lack of them.

SC again rocked her scenes with both CG and PB. Excellent performances. I am hooked with this s/l so far. SC hit it on the mark; Sharon is absolutely coming undone. Looking forward to and hoping that at least this s/l does not drag on and on.

I really don't want Sharon to be the one who tampered with the DNA test, please god NO!! Sharon at the moment is living in fantasy land. Her mind is not working properly. She eithe stopped taking her meds, or her therapist needs to up the doze, or Victor did have someone tamper with her medication either or Sharon needs serious help. If she continues in this path she is only going hurt and she is going to spiral really, really bad to the point that they would have to lock her up.

#17312   2013/07/05 10:00PM
    canada gal

Quote edaem1:
    Quote canada gal: Spoiler from today's day ahead...Sharon hallucinates that Cassie is with her and Sharon tells her, "I heard what Nick said to you at your grave site about Summer and how she might not be his, and if that's true that he has to give her up, he'll be in a lot of pain."

Good news, I am hoping this is a clue that Sharon did not tamper with the DNA test.

Bad news, but there is definitely something severely wrong with Sharon and her meds or lack of them.

SC again rocked her scenes with both CG and PB. Excellent performances. I am hooked with this s/l so far. SC hit it on the mark; Sharon is absolutely coming undone. Looking forward to and hoping that at least this s/l does not drag on and on.

That was a great show. I think it clarifies a whole lot about what Sharon did or didn't do. But I did not get the impression she was off her meds at all. I think she appeared very rational. She just longs for another time.

I love the Sharon character and I dislike how the writers are consistently throwing her under the bus, but in today's day-ahead epi, Sharon was anything but rational. It was scary to see. I am praying to the soap gods that all these terrible rumours about cassie and the dna test are false.

#17313   2013/07/05 10:04PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

I really don't want Sharon to be the one who tampered with the DNA test, please god NO!! Sharon at the moment is living in fantasy land. Her mind is not working properly. She eithe stopped taking her meds, or her therapist needs to up the doze, or Victor did have someone tamper with her medication either or Sharon needs serious help. If she continues in this path she is only going hurt and she is going to spiral really, really bad to the point that they would have to lock her up.

ICAM, keeping my fingers cross that in the end when all is revealed that Sharon will be vindicated and that she will be again reunited with her one true love.

#17314   2013/07/06 06:18AM
    Jackie10

May have to watch the day ahead. I really think that JG's prediction of taking Sharon to rock bottom is fixing to happen now. That the BPD was only the beginning.

#17315   2013/07/06 06:27AM
    Brooksie82

I am so happy that I am not the only one who is hoping for this. I am hoping that it will come out that Victor has been tampering with her meds as he was trying to get Mason to switch her meds awhile back. Victor is one character that NEVER pays for the crap he does and he always get everyones forgiveness and love but he stabs them in the back when he don't get his way. I cant believe how he treats everybody like they are his property to raise up or smash beneath his feet without any consequence. I do not want them to destroy Sharon to the point that she cannot be redeemed so they kill her off.

#17316   2013/07/06 07:01AM
    canada gal

Looking forward to seeing Sharon rock her scenes.

#17317   2013/07/06 12:30PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Looking forward to seeing Sharon rock her scenes.

#17318   2013/07/06 02:49PM
    habbyfan

Quote edaem1:

That was a great show. I think it clarifies a whole lot about what Sharon did or didn't do. But I did not get the impression she was off her meds at all. I think she appeared very rational. She just longs for another time.

I thought the same,it is where she wants to be,when she was happy,she was adamant she would get back to that time.

#17319   2013/07/06 02:49PM
    Jackie10

Not sure I will like where they are taking Sharon but at least at the end she will have no where left to go but up. So lets get it over with and get beauty back to the top.

#17320   2013/07/06 02:53PM
    habbyfan

Quote countryMomof4: ITA habby. She was happy with her memories. I just wish this was going to last.

I had an ominous feeling of foreboding ...

« 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list