List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 06:16PM, Views: 3434864, Replies: 21090
    « 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 » »| page:
    #17301   2013/07/05 10:26AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Well the one Cassie thread was shut down. Have to wonder how much of any of it is true. Has anyone seen her yet? Is she a ghost?

Well in the preview we see Sharon talking to the Cassie's look alike, saying, "remember how much fun we use to have" it appears they are at Sharon's cottage. When Sharon says those words you don't see the look alike right you see her from behind then the camera pans to her face and she doesn't respond she just has this little smile. I don't know if she's a ghost or hallucination. I will know when I get home from work.

Will that be Monday or todays US? I havent watched again. If this is going to be crazy sht to make Sharon think she is crazy I just as soon skip it. Could this be a look a like Sharon hired maybe that is what she meant by thats why I did what I did.

Yes, it will be the US episode on Monday July 8th, but we will see it today.

Trying to get thru todays eppy keep having to turn to Judge Joe Brown LOL. Cant stand some of these story lines and just dont watch some of these characters.

LOL, at least Judge Joe Brown is alot more interesting. Yesterday it took me 15 minutes to watch an hour show. I did alot of FF. Not interested in Adam and Mel, Chylan, Alex an Abby, Clovin. Just watched Chilly.

#17302   2013/07/05 11:36AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Well the one Cassie thread was shut down. Have to wonder how much of any of it is true. Has anyone seen her yet? Is she a ghost?

Well in the preview we see Sharon talking to the Cassie's look alike, saying, "remember how much fun we use to have" it appears they are at Sharon's cottage. When Sharon says those words you don't see the look alike right you see her from behind then the camera pans to her face and she doesn't respond she just has this little smile. I don't know if she's a ghost or hallucination. I will know when I get home from work.

Will that be Monday or todays US? I havent watched again. If this is going to be crazy sht to make Sharon think she is crazy I just as soon skip it. Could this be a look a like Sharon hired maybe that is what she meant by thats why I did what I did.

Trying to get thru todays eppy keep having to turn to Judge Joe Brown LOL. Cant stand some of these story lines and just dont watch some of these characters.

LOL, at least Judge Joe Brown is alot more interesting. Yesterday it took me 15 minutes to watch an hour show. I did alot of FF. Not interested in Adam and Mel, Chylan, Alex an Abby, Clovin. Just watched Chilly.

With out Sharon and her counter part it is quite boring. No Lane or CL for me. I love Cane wish he was with someone else. Alex with Chloe. The rest just gone.

#17303   2013/07/05 11:49AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

With out Sharon and her counter part it is quite boring. No Lane or CL for me. I love Cane wish he was with someone else. Alex with Chloe. The rest just gone.

Cane had potential with CL, that was scrapped, to bad. Alex and Chloe yes I can see that, but still missing my favs. Sharon and Adam together.

#17304   2013/07/05 12:43PM
    Jackie10

Sharon Monday looking forward to it. May watch on the day a heads. Depends on what you all think!

#17305   2013/07/05 03:40PM
    Jackie10

At least two Sharon scenes next week. May be the only thing worth watching all week.

#17306   2013/07/05 04:52PM
    habbyfan

Sharon scenes were great to-day,with Cassie and Jack ... good show.

#17307   2013/07/05 06:51PM
    countryMomof4

ITA habby. She was happy with her memories. I just wish this was going to last.

#17308   2013/07/05 08:48PM
    canada gal

Spoiler from today's day ahead...Sharon hallucinates that Cassie is with her and Sharon tells her, "I heard what Nick said to you at your grave site about Summer and how she might not be his, and if that's true that he has to give her up, he'll be in a lot of pain."

Good news, I am hoping this is a clue that Sharon did not tamper with the DNA test.

Bad news, but there is definitely something severely wrong with Sharon and her meds or lack of them.

SC again rocked her scenes with both CG and PB. Excellent performances. I am hooked with this s/l so far. SC hit it on the mark; Sharon is absolutely coming undone. Looking forward to and hoping that at least this s/l does not drag on and on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 08:50PM
    #17309   2013/07/05 09:26PM
    starlight19

Watched today's scenes with Sharon and Cassie's Ghost. Sharon' really living a fantasy land. She is not in her right mind right now. Even the Cassie ghost told Sharon that it's time for her to move on and be happy. Sharon actually believes when the truth comes out Nick will be hated and shunned by everyone and the only person who will be understanding and help him through this is going to be her and also she wants to get her family back on track. The moment she was talking about this ghost Cassie disappeared.

#17310   2013/07/05 09:32PM
    edaem1

Quote canada gal: Spoiler from today's day ahead...Sharon hallucinates that Cassie is with her and Sharon tells her, "I heard what Nick said to you at your grave site about Summer and how she might not be his, and if that's true that he has to give her up, he'll be in a lot of pain."

Good news, I am hoping this is a clue that Sharon did not tamper with the DNA test.

Bad news, but there is definitely something severely wrong with Sharon and her meds or lack of them.

SC again rocked her scenes with both CG and PB. Excellent performances. I am hooked with this s/l so far. SC hit it on the mark; Sharon is absolutely coming undone. Looking forward to and hoping that at least this s/l does not drag on and on.

That was a great show. I think it clarifies a whole lot about what Sharon did or didn't do. But I did not get the impression she was off her meds at all. I think she appeared very rational. She just longs for another time.

« 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list