List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 12:35PM, Views: 3332980, Replies: 21029
    « 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 » »| page:
    #17291   2013/07/05 06:15AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    sharon n nic...

Love Sharon!

Love love love Sharon and Nick!

#17292   2013/07/05 06:22AM
    canada gal

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Love Sharon!

Love love love Sharon and Nick!

Hey, I thought we were not going to ship our fave pairing in this thread. I don't mind if you don't

Love love love Sharon and Adam.

#17293   2013/07/05 06:35AM
    starlight19

Can't wait to see Sharon in today's Cdn episode with the so called Cassie look alike. I don't understand why they call her Cassie if she is playing a different character all together. They are so many theory about her return that it's making me dizzy. I think Victor had something to do with it, lol. He wants to make Sharon pay for what happened to his company. He didn't succeed with the meds (as we know) maybe by bringing a look alike to make Sharon lose her mind. Just a conspiracy theory. LOL

#17294   2013/07/05 06:50AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning! Sharon to the top. Some of these threads you just have to wonder about people. Which is it is Cassie a ghost or a prostitute. Did Victor bring her back from his vacation to mess with Sharons mind or what?

#17295   2013/07/05 07:16AM
    Jackie10

Well the one Cassie thread was shut down. Have to wonder how much of any of it is true. Has anyone seen her yet? Is she a ghost?

#17296   2013/07/05 07:24AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Well the one Cassie thread was shut down. Have to wonder how much of any of it is true. Has anyone seen her yet? Is she a ghost?

Well in the preview we see Sharon talking to the Cassie's look alike, saying, "remember how much fun we use to have" it appears they are at Sharon's cottage. When Sharon says those words you don't see the look alike right you see her from behind then the camera pans to her face and she doesn't respond she just has this little smile. I don't know if she's a ghost or hallucination. I will know when I get home from work.

#17297   2013/07/05 07:35AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Well the one Cassie thread was shut down. Have to wonder how much of any of it is true. Has anyone seen her yet? Is she a ghost?

Well in the preview we see Sharon talking to the Cassie's look alike, saying, "remember how much fun we use to have" it appears they are at Sharon's cottage. When Sharon says those words you don't see the look alike right you see her from behind then the camera pans to her face and she doesn't respond she just has this little smile. I don't know if she's a ghost or hallucination. I will know when I get home from work.

Will that be Monday or todays US? I havent watched again. If this is going to be crazy sht to make Sharon think she is crazy I just as soon skip it. Could this be a look a like Sharon hired maybe that is what she meant by thats why I did what I did.

#17298   2013/07/05 09:56AM
    Jackie10

Trying to watch todays US. Chloe/Billy ok. To bad I find Judge Joe Brown more entertaining then the rest of it. Put Sharon on every day and we have a soap.

#17299   2013/07/05 10:03AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Will that be Monday or todays US? I havent watched again. If this is going to be crazy sht to make Sharon think she is crazy I just as soon skip it. Could this be a look a like Sharon hired maybe that is what she meant by thats why I did what I did.

Yes, it will be the US episode on Monday July 8th, but we will see it today.

#17300   2013/07/05 10:21AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Yes, it will be the US episode on Monday July 8th, but we will see it today.

Trying to get thru todays eppy keep having to turn to Judge Joe Brown LOL. Cant stand some of these story lines and just dont watch some of these characters.

« 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list