List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 03:03PM, Views: 3555013, Replies: 21332
    « 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 » »| page:
    #17261   2013/07/01 05:21PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jackie10: No Female actress brings it like our Sharon Case. She is the best of the best.

I agree!

#17262   2013/07/02 06:06AM
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top. Hope to see some great Sharon in the coming months.

#17263   2013/07/02 06:48AM
    canada gal

Sharon is a front-burn character. I love that she is getting all this attention. I hope the writers keep their word and return Sharon to normalcy with her one true love when all is out and done.

#17264   2013/07/02 07:00AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Sharon is a front-burn character. I love that she is getting all this attention. I hope the writers keep their word and return Sharon to normalcy with her one true love when all is out and done.

Agrees. I can't wait to see her upcoming storyline. I hate that she is being put on back burner by all these newbies. She needs to be up front in center.

#17265   2013/07/02 11:09AM
    Jackie10

Anything good happen today? Sounded like another skip week to me except for maybe 2 scenes.

#17266   2013/07/02 12:52PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Anything good happen today? Sounded like another skip week to me except for maybe 2 scenes.

Yes, only Sharon worth watching, the rest skip, skip and skip.

I was discussing Sharon's behavior with one of my co-workers and she said something that makes sense kind of.....she said maybe Victor was somehow successful in getting someone to switch out her meds for placebos because Mason couldn't do it. Also, that storyline we got wasn't for nothing. Sharon is reverting back and acting delusional like she is living in her own little perfect world. I don't think the meds are balancing her out. She looked more focused and balanced earlier in the year till about March. Maybe Victor found some other way to switch them who knows.

Remember we seen Sharon taking something, something she believes are her pills. Maybe they're fakes. I think that scene meant something for the viewers. I remember people talking about it. I'm starting to believe, I don't know. My co-worker kinds of makes sense. Because if you would have looked at her face in today's show there is something definitely wrong.

#17267   2013/07/02 07:08PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Anything good happen today? Sounded like another skip week to me except for maybe 2 scenes.

Yes, only Sharon worth watching, the rest skip, skip and skip.

I was discussing Sharon's behavior with one of my co-workers and she said something that makes sense kind of.....she said maybe Victor was somehow successful in getting someone to switch out her meds for placebos because Mason couldn't do it. Also, that storyline we got wasn't for nothing. Sharon is reverting back and acting delusional like she is living in her own little perfect world. I don't think the meds are balancing her out. She looked more focused and balanced earlier in the year till about March. Maybe Victor found some other way to switch them who knows.

Remember we seen Sharon taking something, something she believes are her pills. Maybe they're fakes. I think that scene meant something for the viewers. I remember people talking about it. I'm starting to believe, I don't know. My co-worker kinds of makes sense. Because if you would have looked at her face in today's show there is something definitely wrong.

Yes starlight, something is going on with Sharon, it maybe that her meds aren't working. If Victor was tampering with her meds, how could he switch them; she is no longer in their orbit. Unless it was maybe --dare I say-- one of her encounters.

#17268   2013/07/02 07:12PM
    Dreaming In ...

Loved seeing Sharon with Faith.She always shines when she is with her kids.

#17269   2013/07/02 08:46PM
    canada gal

Quote Dreaming In Color: Loved seeing Sharon with Faith.She always shines when she is with her kids.

Yes she does.

#17270   2013/07/02 09:05PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is off. She has been since before she over heard Little Nickys confession at the tomb stone. She is delusional in thinking she wants back what she had 28 years ago. She is lonely and on the out side looking in. She thinks the man she loves more than live its self now sees her as a nuisance. So she is trying to recapture the next best thing which was her life when Cassie was alive.

« 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list