List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/19 06:05PM, Views: 3499154, Replies: 21121
    « 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 » »| page:
    #17161   2013/06/20 01:18PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Sharon to the top. She will get her chance to shine and when she does it will be brighter then any thing we have seen in the last 2 months.

#17162   2013/06/20 03:18PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Sharon to the top. She will get her chance to shine and when she does it will be brighter then any thing we have seen in the last 2 months.

Yes, our girl will be front and centre soon enough with amazing story. The writers made a promise to us fans that Sharon will be fixed and in the middle of it will be a love story (not the end but the middle).

#17163   2013/06/20 05:11PM
    canada gal

Our girl always falls on her feet. I have faith that she will come out of this a stronger character. I am going by what the writers have promised us.

#17164   2013/06/20 07:15PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Our girl always falls on her feet. I have faith that she will come out of this a stronger character. I am going by what the writers have promised us.

#17165   2013/06/20 08:06PM
    canada gal

These s/ls could not move fast enough for me. Bring on Cassie, let Sharon's healing begin. I am tired of these writers always throwing Sharon under the bus.

But, when you are as great an actress as SC, the writers like to give challenging roles. And Sharon has that.

Bring in on, girl.

#17166   2013/06/20 08:30PM
    canada gal

I am really feeling it for Sharon. Even though there is plenty of support for her condition. She still has to deal with it alone. Only she can make sense of all this crap that has be thrown in her way.

If I could advise Sharon, I would tell her to stay away from that Avery chick. now that Phyllis is leaving, I can see a very manipulative Avery surfacing. She's been hiding behind her sister's shadow all along.

#17167   2013/06/20 09:18PM
    starlight19

If I could advise Sharon, I would tell her to stay away from that Avery chick. now that Phyllis is leaving, I can see a very manipulative Avery surfacing. She's been hiding behind her sister's shadow all along.

Yes, I could see that happening. She'll probably get all jealous and make Sharon look bad in Nick's eyes,yada, yada, yada.....I wish Sharon could just stay away from this whole paternity story line. I don't think she can handle all this coming out.

Hopefully Sharon after all this can pick herself up and come out a stronger Sharon..

#17168   2013/06/20 09:49PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

Yes, I could see that happening. She'll probably get all jealous and make Sharon look bad in Nick's eyes,yada, yada, yada.....I wish Sharon could just stay away from this whole paternity story line. I don't think she can handle all this coming out.

Hopefully Sharon after all this can pick herself up and come out a stronger Sharon..

One thing that Sharon has going for her is the love and support of her children, Noah and Faith. I think, though to young to understand BPD, Faith senses her mother is sad.

LOL I wonder if Faith will sense the wickedness of avery and start throwing her muffins back at her. I cannot believe we are subjecting ourselves to this crappy story.

#17169   2013/06/20 10:29PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

One thing that Sharon has going for her is the love and support of her children, Noah and Faith. I think, though to young to understand BPD, Faith senses her mother is sad.

LOL I wonder if Faith will sense the wickedness of avery and start throwing her muffins back at her. I cannot believe we are subjecting ourselves to this crappy story.

LOL, and don't forget the cupcakes. This is not the Y&R I grew to love. Can't wait too see the new Faith with Sharon. The new one resembles alot like Sharon.

#17170   2013/06/20 10:45PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

LOL, and don't forget the cupcakes. This is not the Y&R I grew to love. Can't wait too see the new Faith with Sharon. The new one resembles alot like Sharon.

Oh yeah, easybake oven cupcakes, lol. Yes, these writers are hacks alright. One thing the writers CANNOT hack up is the fact that Faith and Noah are Sharon's kids PERIOD. Even the tech-savy hacker cannot change that.

Looking forward to the new Faith, like the old,too. Is there any truth that this Faith is younger.

« 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list