List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 02:34PM, Views: 3459661, Replies: 21106
    « 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 » »| page:
    #17141   2013/06/18 06:35PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharons past with Cassie and now Little Nickys lie coming out is messing with her BP. She needs her meds re adjusted. If she goes to stealing again we will know the pressure is getting to her no matter how much she is trying to act like it is not bothering her.

I agree. Maybe she needs stronger medication just saying. Also, very strange that we have Sharon all of sudden sitting at bars and picking up strangers, seriously writers WTH!! are you doing with Sharon. Stealing is one thing but picking up strangers in bars, that's a No No!

Please writers give her some friends, one at least and a job for crying out loud.

Since Sharon is spending all this time soaking up the bar -scene, I wonder if they will be introducing the Cassie-look-alike as someone who Sharon meets at the bar. Maybe she will be a friend to her.

#17142   2013/06/18 07:18PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharons past with Cassie and now Little Nickys lie coming out is messing with her BP. She needs her meds re adjusted. If she goes to stealing again we will know the pressure is getting to her no matter how much she is trying to act like it is not bothering her.

I agree. Maybe she needs stronger medication just saying. Also, very strange that we have Sharon all of sudden sitting at bars and picking up strangers, seriously writers WTH!! are you doing with Sharon. Stealing is one thing but picking up strangers in bars, that's a No No!

Please writers give her some friends, one at least and a job for crying out loud.

Since Sharon is spending all this time soaking up the bar -scene, I wonder if they will be introducing the Cassie-look-alike as someone who Sharon meets at the bar. Maybe she will be a friend to her.

She will probably think she is a ghost if she sees her in a bar. It will scare the crap out of her. If shes had a few drinks on top of her meds.

#17143   2013/06/18 08:15PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'm really curious to know how she will be introduced. This is going to be another of WTH storyline. What is her character suppose to be. Maybe helping Sharon with her losing Cassie.

#17144   2013/06/18 09:03PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

She will probably think she is a ghost if she sees her in a bar. It will scare the crap out of her. If shes had a few drinks on top of her meds.

LOL, that's so funny jackie.

But seriously she should not be drinking on her med.

#17145   2013/06/18 09:05PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I'm really curious to know how she will be introduced. This is going to be another of WTH storyline. What is her character suppose to be. Maybe helping Sharon with her losing Cassie.

I just hope it has nothing to do with Nick.

#17146   2013/06/18 09:20PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I just hope it has nothing to do with Nick.

I have a feeling it will have to do with Nick and of course Sharon somehow will be involved in this.

#17147   2013/06/18 10:37PM
    canada gal

Bumping up our gorgeous sexy lady, Sharon.

Good or bad, she's always in the talk.

#17148   2013/06/19 03:23AM
    canada gal

Good or bad Sharon is always a pleasure to watch

#17149   2013/06/19 04:03AM
    deceived

Quote canada gal: Good or bad Sharon is always a pleasure to watch

Did anyone see her or Nick at the Emmys???

#17150   2013/06/19 06:58AM
    Jackie10

Quote deceived:
    Quote canada gal: Good or bad Sharon is always a pleasure to watch

Did anyone see her or Nick at the Emmys???

Sorry didnt watch the Emmys.

« 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list