List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515537, Replies: 21140
    « 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 » »| page:
    #16811   2013/05/23 08:04AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Jackie mentioned she should open a jewelry business. There are so many things Sharon is qualified for. Lauren looks like she may need a break from Fenmores. Sharon would do wonders in an Executive Director's role at Fenmore.

That would be a great idea. Working at Fenmores. I wish the writers would go there. I haven't seen to much interaction with Lauren and Sharon lately. When did Jack mention the jewellery business?

I hate that a particular person was handed a career in a spam of a year. While Sharon who has been there for ever they can't think of anything to do. Boggles my mind. I wish they had made her stay at NE. She was so good there.

Hey, I meant Jackie, our fellow poster, not Jack, lol. To tell you the truth, that business you mentioned above is really being run by Lily, Tyler, and Neil. They are the brains in that s/l. The person that is suppose to be in charge has been working on the same fabric for weeks. LOL. Take a look at the purple fabric, its hilarious.

#16812   2013/05/23 08:32AM
    canada gal

The strong and beautiful Sharon back on top.

#16813   2013/05/23 08:57AM
    ShadamNuke09

It truly is a crime that our girl isn't on everyday.

#16814   2013/05/23 09:34AM
    canada gal

SC knows exactly what her fans want. Writers, take a page from her notes. She knows what she`s talking about. She`s in touch with her fans.

#16815   2013/05/23 10:53AM
    canada gal

looking forward to Sharon`s scene with Nick. Good or bad, Sharon has chemistry with every guy she`s paired with, because SC is a great at her job.

#16816   2013/05/23 11:23AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: SC knows exactly what her fans want. Writers, take a page from her notes. She knows what she`s talking about. She`s in touch with her fans.

I'm glad she in touch with her fans. Does she know they want Sharon and Adam together...

Hey, I meant Jackie, our fellow poster, not Jack, lol. To tell you the truth, that business you mentioned above is really being run by Lily, Tyler, and Neil. They are the brains in that s/l. The person that is suppose to be in charge has been working on the same fabric for weeks. LOL. Take a look at the purple fabric, its hilarious.

LOL, I thought so. Yes she posted that yesterday, it would be a wonderful idea. I was trying to think back when the heck did Jack mention a jewellery line to Sharon.

#16817   2013/05/23 11:54AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: SC knows exactly what her fans want. Writers, take a page from her notes. She knows what she`s talking about. She`s in touch with her fans.

I'm glad she in touch with her fans. Does she know they want Sharon and Adam together...

LOL, I thought so. Yes she posted that yesterday, it would be a wonderful idea. I was trying to think back when the heck did Jack mention a jewellery line to Sharon.

Oh, sorry, I missed that one.

#16818   2013/05/23 12:51PM
    ShadamNuke09

Thankful that Sharon is on tomorrow.

#16819   2013/05/23 02:05PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Oh, sorry, I missed that one.

I actually brought it up a few months back when we had this conversation then. I think it would be great. They seem to be trying to give these actors jobs at things they like. Adam in business, Nick in night club, Billy bar and such. Sharon would be good with jewelry.

#16820   2013/05/23 05:39PM
    canada gal

Kudoos to SC and JM, they rocked their scenes today. Bravo

« 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list