List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 12:23PM, Views: 3362665, Replies: 21059
    « 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 » »| page:
    #16801   2013/05/22 08:55PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon makes the soap a lot more interesting. Hopefully she will be around for a long time to come. I am not ready for all the vets to be replaced like they were on Days. I stopped watching Days because of it.

OMG!!I know. It was getting ridiculous, just like Y&R. Thank god they changed writers and started to bring back the older vets, Marlena, John, Kayla, Jack, Jennifer, etc. It's alot better now that Ejami are finally together.

Tomorrow Sharon will be on. Cannot wait. Miss our beautiful Sharon.

Yeah, finally some great acting. I love watching SC work her magic with her character. I am never bored when Sharon is on my screen. My girl rocks like crazy. Luv U

#16802   2013/05/22 09:09PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Actually if Dylan buys Crimson Lights I am glad. Sharon didnt need it. It is a flat business. A piece of past Sharon doesnt need.

No one would have come there for her anyway. The whole of GC is against her.

She needs something new something her own. If she is not going to show her smarts and power at NE she needs to venture out on her own venture SC has her own Jewelry line in real life they should incorporate that into the show. She should start a shop.

I didn't know that SC had a jewellery line. Does she have a website, would love to see her collection. Jewellery shop would be such a fantastic thing for her to invest in. Though she would probably need some backup.

Maybe Dylan buying CL is not such a bad thing, maybe he can renovate it make it hippier or trendy change the name to something cooler.

Here's the link to the website.

sharoncasejewelry.com/

Thank you so much. I checked it out and I noticed Sharon has worn most of her jewellery on the show. I saw my favorite necklace, Starfish pendant. I remember she wore that in the scene with Michael and Sharon at AC while Adam was there. I might buy it. Alot of her line is beautiful. She is such an amazing woman.

Yes, I love that Starfish pendant. Totally reminds me of the amazing chemistry Adam and Sharon have together. SC is a great business woman, wish the writers would let her bring some business savvy independence to Sharon Newman.

#16803   2013/05/22 10:04PM
    canada gal

Jackie mentioned she should open a jewelry business. There are so many things Sharon is qualified for. Lauren looks like she may need a break from Fenmores. Sharon would do wonders in an Executive Director's role at Fenmore.

#16804   2013/05/22 10:33PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Well Is been a quiet a while since I have been in here.

One thing that has always remained the same when it comes to this show is my unwavering support for this character. It doesn't matter If I am loving how she is acting or want to slap her silly because i'm frustrated with her because at the end of the day , I am on her side.

All I have ever wanted if for Sharon to be truly happy, I don't care who that's with( even if I have a preference) or what she is doing, as long as she is truly Happy.

I can not wait for that day to come.

#16805   2013/05/23 03:13AM
    canada gal

Me too, I want Sharon to be happy.

#16806   2013/05/23 05:32AM
    Jackie10

I want Sharon to make her mark in GC she deserves it. She has put up with ever thing every writing team has ever thrown at her it is time for her to become a woman above most women like Nikki and Catherine. She has earned her dues. I would love to see her with her own business if not co owner and head of NE.

#16807   2013/05/23 06:45AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I want Sharon to make her mark in GC she deserves it. She has put up with ever thing every writing team has ever thrown at her it is time for her to become a woman above most women like Nikki and Catherine. She has earned her dues. I would love to see her with her own business if not co owner and head of NE.

Hey Jackie, remember this, I thought it related to your post.
    MICHAEL:

Photo Credit: Kathy Hutchins
    Well, how is she going to get healed? It always seems some “Knight in Shining Armor” rescues the beautiful damsel in distress, for a period of time, and then that goes belly up! (Laughs)

SHARON:

Well, we shall see. You know the writers have told me that we are not playing the storyline that men help Sharon, or that Sharon needs men. I am glad. I did not like that. I thought it was stupid, and the audience never liked it. I don’t know why every writing regime that has come along felt the need to play that Sharon needs to be weak and she needed to depend on a man, because that never went over well with the audience! So why do we keep writing that? It was ridiculous! I was constantly playing against it and crossing out lines here and there in the script to take that element out of it. It’s not entertaining to watch someone like that, and the writers now have told me we are getting away from that.

#16808   2013/05/23 06:52AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Jackie mentioned she should open a jewelry business. There are so many things Sharon is qualified for. Lauren looks like she may need a break from Fenmores. Sharon would do wonders in an Executive Director's role at Fenmore.

That would be a great idea. Working at Fenmores. I wish the writers would go there. I haven't seen to much interaction with Lauren and Sharon lately. When did Jack mention the jewellery business?

I hate that a particular person was handed a career in a spam of a year. While Sharon who has been there for ever they can't think of anything to do. Boggles my mind. I wish they had made her stay at NE. She was so good there.

#16809   2013/05/23 06:55AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I want Sharon to make her mark in GC she deserves it. She has put up with ever thing every writing team has ever thrown at her it is time for her to become a woman above most women like Nikki and Catherine. She has earned her dues. I would love to see her with her own business if not co owner and head of NE.

MICHAEL:

Well, how is she going to get healed? It always seems some “Knight in Shining Armor” rescues the beautiful damsel in distress, for a period of time, and then that goes belly up! (Laughs)

SHARON:

Well, we shall see. You know the writers have told me that we are not playing the storyline that men help Sharon, or that Sharon needs men. I am glad. I did not like that. I thought it was stupid, and the audience never liked it. I don’t know why every writing regime that has come along felt the need to play that Sharon needs to be weak and she needed to depend on a man, because that never went over well with the audience! So why do we keep writing that? It was ridiculous! I was constantly playing against it and crossing out lines here and there in the script to take that element out of it. It’s not entertaining to watch someone like that, and the writers now have told me we are getting away from that.

Is this from a recent interview?

#16810   2013/05/23 07:06AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

MICHAEL:

SHARON:

Is this from a recent interview?

I think this was Nelson Branco's interview with SC.

« 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list