List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 07:59AM, Views: 3555438, Replies: 21336
    « 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 » »| page:
    #16791   2013/05/22 12:54PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Jackie10: Any Sharon today? I didnt watch. Hopefully the show will move on with the boring story lines.

The only thing we saw of Sharon today was her in the preview.

#16792   2013/05/22 12:57PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Actually if Dylan buys Crimson Lights I am glad. Sharon didnt need it. It is a flat business. A piece of past Sharon doesnt need.

No one would have come there for her anyway. The whole of GC is against her.

She needs something new something her own. If she is not going to show her smarts and power at NE she needs to venture out on her own venture SC has her own Jewelry line in real life they should incorporate that into the show. She should start a shop.

I didn't know that SC had a jewellery line. Does she have a website, would love to see her collection. Jewellery shop would be such a fantastic thing for her to invest in. Though she would probably need some backup.

Maybe Dylan buying CL is not such a bad thing, maybe he can renovate it make it hippier or trendy change the name to something cooler.

Here's the link to the website.

sharoncasejewelry.com/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 12:58PM
    #16793   2013/05/22 01:06PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Actually if Dylan buys Crimson Lights I am glad. Sharon didnt need it. It is a flat business. A piece of past Sharon doesnt need.

No one would have come there for her anyway. The whole of GC is against her.

She needs something new something her own. If she is not going to show her smarts and power at NE she needs to venture out on her own venture SC has her own Jewelry line in real life they should incorporate that into the show. She should start a shop.

I didn't know that SC had a jewellery line. Does she have a website, would love to see her collection. Jewellery shop would be such a fantastic thing for her to invest in. Though she would probably need some backup.

Maybe Dylan buying CL is not such a bad thing, maybe he can renovate it make it hippier or trendy change the name to something cooler.

Here's the link to the website.

sharoncasejewelry.com/

Thank you so much. I checked it out and I noticed Sharon has worn most of her jewellery on the show. I saw my favorite necklace, Starfish pendant. I remember she wore that in the scene with Michael and Sharon at AC while Adam was there. I might buy it. Alot of her line is beautiful. She is such an amazing woman.

#16794   2013/05/22 01:08PM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10: Any Sharon today? I didnt watch. Hopefully the show will move on with the boring story lines.

Thanks anything worth watching?

#16795   2013/05/22 02:17PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:

Thanks anything worth watching?

Sharon makes my day. She wonderful. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

#16796   2013/05/22 04:32PM
    canada gal

Curious to see what Sharon calls out Adam for...it might be his relationship with daddy dearest.

I wonder if Nick tells Sharon about the inclusive results, tomorrow.

#16797   2013/05/22 04:53PM
    Jackie10

Sharon makes the soap a lot more interesting. Hopefully she will be around for a long time to come. I am not ready for all the vets to be replaced like they were on Days. I stopped watching Days because of it.

#16798   2013/05/22 05:35PM
    Lolababy29

Showing my love and support for Sharon. I am not happy MS is leaving and I would be devastated if SC ever left. That would be the end of Y&R for me.

#16799   2013/05/22 07:48PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Curious to see what Sharon calls out Adam for...it might be his relationship with daddy dearest.

I wonder if Nick tells Sharon about the inclusive results, tomorrow.

To be honest I don't think he won't. He trying to protect his butt.

#16800   2013/05/22 07:56PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Sharon makes the soap a lot more interesting. Hopefully she will be around for a long time to come. I am not ready for all the vets to be replaced like they were on Days. I stopped watching Days because of it.

OMG!!I know. It was getting ridiculous, just like Y&R. Thank god they changed writers and started to bring back the older vets, Marlena, John, Kayla, Jack, Jennifer, etc. It's alot better now that Ejami are finally together.

Tomorrow Sharon will be on. Cannot wait. Miss our beautiful Sharon.

« 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list